Green Party cannot define a woman

Started by Barry, July 20, 2020, 09:22:44 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on August 14, 2020, 01:34:28 PM
Quote from: Borchester on August 02, 2020, 04:16:55 PM
I am a gardening nut.
At first glance I thought that said "I am a Guardian nut."

Apologies for that slur on your reputation.

Don't worry on it. We were all young once, but when the Guardian let Posy Simmonds go the scales fell from my eyes. I mean, how can you trust a newspaper that cancelled Wendy and George Weber?
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Borchester on August 02, 2020, 04:16:55 PM
I am a gardening nut.
At first glance I thought that said "I am a Guardian nut."

Apologies for that slur on your reputation.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2020, 04:54:10 PM
And they used to say UKIP were full of looney tunes and fruitcakes

If memory serves David Cameron made a similar comment about the Tory membership.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

And they used to say UKIP were full of looney tunes and fruitcakes

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on August 02, 2020, 03:24:42 PM
Having been present at a meeting in Brighton at which the Green Party's only MP was a main participant, I suggest it's probably a group that struggles to understand and/or define many things. Although she's obviously committed to green issues, Caroline Lucas appeared incapable of taking on board any data and  situation that's outside that remit, or indicates she's just plain wrong...

I am a gardening nut. Due to the production of nigh on industrial quantities of organically grown fruit and vegetables I am practically a vegan. Give me a book and the chance sit in the fresh air and I am in heaven.

But that Lucas woman makes my piles bleed.
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on August 02, 2020, 01:28:19 PM
I wonder how they'd get on if they were asked to define a man.

Just as badly. Do they have any ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Having been present at a meeting in Brighton at which the Green Party's only MP was a main participant, I suggest it's probably a group that struggles to understand and/or define many things. Although she's obviously committed to green issues, Caroline Lucas appeared incapable of taking on board any data and  situation that's outside that remit, or indicates she's just plain wrong...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

HDQQ

I wonder how they'd get on if they were asked to define a man.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

† The end is nigh †