General Brexit discussion thread

Started by cromwell, October 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=17536 time=1582725557 user_id=62
It was a joke Gerry. Not a very good one I admit, but then I am weak from hunger as a result of the blockade you and your Irish farmer friends set up on food exports to the UK

I'm not sure about Gerry's sense of humour..........still he did think Leo was a good leader so I could be off the mark  ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT post_id=17507 time=1582672211 user_id=61
So why should the horses be returned to you. You never had them in the first place so how do you think they should be "returned" to you. Bizarre

It was a joke Gerry. Not a very good one I admit, but then I am weak from hunger as a result of the blockade you and your Irish farmer friends set up on food exports to the UK
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT post_id=17506 time=1582671702 user_id=61
You tell me, what have the Italians got in the way of priceless Art or some religious artefact that was taken from the UK. Then yes you have a point.

Which you never get.

The Roman empire plundered these isles and subjugated its people but they brought roads and other positive influences much like the British empire did,still Gerry you like to tell us how we are a little country now and will be a rule taker and how awful the English are.

Would you go and tell the French how awful they were and  the stuff they should give back,the Spanish,Portuguese,Germans too?

Don't think you'll ever get it Gerry,still when you're part of the eu superpower who knows?

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester post_id=17501 time=1582659144 user_id=62
Napoleon lost.

So why should the horses be returned to you. You never had them in the first place so how do you think they should be "returned" to you. Bizarre

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell post_id=17502 time=1582659233 user_id=48
So what does Italy as the country that was the Roman Empire owe us,see how this works?

You tell me, what have the Italians got in the way of priceless Art or some religious artefact that was taken from the UK. Then yes you have a point.

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT post_id=17500 time=1582658415 user_id=61
Would they be the Italian horses of St Mark you'r on about ?

Yea they should give them back to you  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Simple really, if it was precious Art stolen by anyone and you have them, then give them back. Napoleon gave the Horses back to Italy after he stole them.

So what does Italy as the country that was the Roman Empire owe us,see how this works?

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT post_id=17500 time=1582658415 user_id=61

Simple really, if it was precious Art stolen by anyone and you have them, then give them back. Napoleon gave the Horses back to Italy after he stole them.

Napoleon lost.
Algerie Francais !

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester post_id=17495 time=1582655565 user_id=62
We should demand the return of the Horses of St Mark's at the very least if we are expected to help Italy in any way.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=17484 time=1582650044 user_id=54
Italy, one of the 'successful' members of the EU are panicking not just about Corvid 19 but also that their economy won't stand the global economic downturn already evident and will need help with their levy to the EU coffers. Perhaps they will have to revise their expectations.

Come to that perhaps we should too.

We should demand the return of the Horses of St Mark's at the very least if we are expected to help Italy in any way.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Italy, one of the 'successful' members of the EU are panicking not just about Corvid 19 but also that their economy won't stand the global economic downturn already evident and will need help with their levy to the EU coffers. Perhaps they will have to revise their expectations.

Come to that perhaps we should too.

cromwell

Well it seems lessons are never learned as Keir (I will bring back freedom of movement if I win) Starmers  move has gone down like a lead balloon.

Someone book him in for a hearing test.

Stevlin

Quote from: Thomas post_id=16911 time=1582039793 user_id=58
Not really sheep. Im merely trying to help our dim witted friend stevlin.

You see , stevlin wants to divide the uk up into constituent nations , when it suits of course , to show where money is being spent.

He then goes on demanding when it comes to showing where the wealth is produced , we mustnt divide the uk up as its the uk s money. :lol:  :roll:

You constantly illustrate your complete ineptness at understanding  arguments presented in forum posts....although ,

that is hardly surprising in your case. However, you really should endeavour to provide credible support for your arguments.....albeit, I do realise that such a practice would be very difficult for you - you cannot even grasp the fact that the UK is the entity which joined the EU....and it is the UK electorate that has voted to get out,  YET YOU wish that the UK's desire should not be implemented. In other words, it is YOU 'that wants to divide the uk up into constituent nations'.....unquote!!

I'll bet that you wish you could improve sufficiently to become dim-witted....unfortunately though, I FEAR THAT IS BEYOND YOU...

Stevlin

Quote from: Thomas post_id=16922 time=1582044404 user_id=58
Thats all right sheep , thatll no worry stevlin , hes used to it.

Thats the great thing about where he lives in the wirral. If a nuclear bomb hit stevlins neighbourhood , it would still look the same.

Well it would undoubtedly look even worse if the likes of you were to move in....but at least in this area, the words used in the  graffiti daubs are generally spelt correctly.

Stevlin

Quote from: Thomas post_id=16880 time=1582014209 user_id=58
:lol:

As usual , stevlin is as slow as a week in the jail.

Certainly no one is surprised on this forum , as they know i was having a debate about it with significant nick the other week.

Pardon us stevlin while everyone has a giggle behind your back. :roll:  :lol:

I'm sure you laugh quite a lot Thomas...most of the time in a maniacal way I would guess, especially  as you respond  with the usually  irrelevant nonsense that you post. I would guess that most forum users would prefer you to attempt to respond to posts with credible arguments....even if that is something  that you clearly find extremely difficult.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=16919 time=1582041727 user_id=52
,which has no breathable oxygen or drinkable water as such.No Oceans or trees.

Thats all right sheep , thatll no worry stevlin , hes used to it.

Thats the great thing about where he lives in the wirral. If a nuclear bomb hit stevlins neighbourhood , it would still look the same.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!