General Brexit discussion thread

Started by cromwell, October 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=5044 time=1573328905 user_id=58
Which he wont divulge except to say it has to be a brexit deal everyone can agree to? :roll:

Now where have i heard that before?

And he wont tell us who he is voting for.

He slags off the tories , brexit is all their fault so wont be them .

He hates jo swinson  , and wants to stop her electoral pact  , so wont be liberals.

He cant vote snp plaid or any of the northern irish parties , and call it a wild stab in the dark , i dont think dynamis will vote brexit party.

So that leaves greens in england or .........labour. :dncg:  :roll:  :lol:

Yep sounds familiar. :ZIP:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5040 time=1573328544 user_id=48
Only on your terms

Which he wont divulge except to say it has to be a brexit deal everyone can agree to? :roll:

Now where have i heard that before?

And he wont tell us who he is voting for.

He slags off the tories , brexit is all their fault so wont be them .

He hates jo swinson  , and wants to stop her electoral pact  , so wont be liberals.

He cant vote snp plaid or any of the northern irish parties , and call it a wild stab in the dark , i dont think dynamis will vote brexit party.

So that leaves greens in england or .........labour. :dncg:  :roll:  :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5019 time=1573327102 user_id=98
What are you on about? The result I accept,(!).

Only on your terms

Quote just not no deal which no one voted for.

Ahh so in true remain fashion it goes from none who voted leave knew what they were voting for to you knowing what they didn't want

QuoteThe point stands and it's telling you haven't even attempted to prove me wrong re the leave campaigns...even Thomas concedes that point

I don't think so,the only telling here is you telling what was or wasn't voted for and by who.....and you couldn't shred with an industrial shredder.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Stevlin post_id=5037 time=1573328305 user_id=66
Hardly surprising,  liars like yourself  are easily amused - especially narcissistic  ones like  you as I said - and it is extremely strange  for  the forum's apparently  most uneducated poster to criticise  other's posts - you are the biggest forum twit...as well as the prize tw@t - and no one on this forum could come near to challenge you for for that title.....

Liar... and in any event - you can't take anything seriously - you need a brain to do that.

You don't know much about anything - and constantly illustrate that - however, what a shame you weren't educated in Wirral -  If you had, you would have received a proper education Gobby, and you would not be the the illiterate Twit that you currently are.

Maybe then, you would have been been able to note that I frequently refer to the 4 constituent countries of the UK - with NI being one of them.

Couldn't give a hoot that an illiterate such as yourself cannot think logically - no wonder 'facts' don't figure highly in your attempts to contribute to a forum debate.

I was referring to the 'natural order' of countries that are not members of the EU......I guess the sensible persons on the forum would have understood that. However, the unfortunate history of Ireland prevents that, and means  that a 'unique' solution is required which is acceptable to both sides.

Dohh!!----but THAT isn't a problem when both sides are EU members is it?

I give up...attempting to have a sensible debate with you is impossible.....as far as I am concerned - your inability to think should preclude your participation in forum debate......the infant schools in Wirral' would contribute far more sensible posts than you.

I have never put any poster on ignore on any forum, so I won't start now -----  but I doubt that I will respond to any more of your inane utterings , as  I will in future,  restrict my debating to sensible posters.....which  I guess  will rule you out.

Like I said numpty - look up the meanings of transitional and temporary.

You really are a lost cause Mr Numpty. Brexit will NOT have been achieved until ALL of the UK is OUT of the EU..and I have never said otherwise!! Furthermore,  I have specified why Scotland cannot be treated in the same manner as NI, so get one of your kids top explain it to you . :brd:

would it help if instead of writing big words to you stevlin , i posted a big picture?

https://indyposterboy.scot/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/odd_man_out-600x432.jpg">

Stevlin

Quote from: Thomas post_id=4965 time=1573318696 user_id=58
Im not lying stevlin . All the old forum members now on this forum know fine well what you said.

You clearly said northern ireland wasnt a part of the united kingdom , merely an associate member.

My kids ran through as i told you at the time as i was lying hysterically crying with laughter on the floor  , and uganda spat coffee all over his pc monitor before dissolving into hysterics you made such a T@@@ of yourself.
Hardly surprising,  liars like yourself  are easily amused - especially narcissistic  ones like  you as I said - and it is extremely strange  for  the forum's apparently  most uneducated poster to criticise  other's posts - you are the biggest forum twit...as well as the prize tw@t - and no one on this forum could come near to challenge you for for that title.....

QuoteI havent been able to take you seriously since , never mind listen to a word you say about the uk or brexit.Imagine not knowing that northern ireland was part of the uk. What a red neck. :oops:
Liar... and in any event - you can't take anything seriously - you need a brain to do that.

No you werent. Lets take this at face value though shall wee , because even this latest excuse of yours doesnt make sense in the context of what you said.

Northern ireland isnt an associate member of great britain either stevlin. Its part of the united kingdom , on the island of ireland. Even your latest wriggle on this subject is yet more laughable nonsense.

I know education on the wirral is a bit rough , but FFS even primary weans know this.

You don't know much about anything - and constantly illustrate that - however, what a shame you weren't educated in Wirral -  If you had, you would have received a proper education Gobby, and you would not be the the illiterate Twit that you currently are.

Maybe then, you would have been been able to note that I frequently refer to the 4 constituent countries of the UK - with NI being one of them.

QuoteI dont accept your argument . This is mere limp wristed shite as to why scotland cant stay in the eu along with northern ireland.

Couldn't give a hoot that an illiterate such as yourself cannot think logically - no wonder 'facts' don't figure highly in your attempts to contribute to a forum debate.

QuoteHowever you digress from the point. Whatever the reason you believe northern ireland should or shouldnt get special arrangements with the eu , the fact of the matter is my point clearly is it goes against everything you have said to me up to now.

You even argued originally , and i gave you some measure of credit for it , that northern ireland had to have a hard border as it had to leave the eu with the rest of the uk.
I was referring to the 'natural order' of countries that are not members of the EU......I guess the sensible persons on the forum would have understood that. However, the unfortunate history of Ireland prevents that, and means  that a 'unique' solution is required which is acceptable to both sides.
Now you are trying to argue they should have special arrangements because they have a border with an eu nation , which we all knew all along.???
Dohh!!----but THAT isn't a problem when both sides are EU members is it?
QuoteSo you admit now it is possible for a constituent part of the uk to remain in the eu while england leaves , demolishing your whole 4 year bleat about it was a uk wide vote so the entire uk has to leave? :-
I give up...attempting to have a sensible debate with you is impossible.....as far as I am concerned - your inability to think should preclude your participation in forum debate......the infant schools in Wirral' would contribute far more sensible posts than you.

I have never put any poster on ignore on any forum, so I won't start now -----  but I doubt that I will respond to any more of your inane utterings , as  I will in future,  restrict my debating to sensible posters.....which  I guess  will rule you out.
QuoteAway hame to your bed stevlin . You have never been the sharpest tool in the box , but this is a weak diversion even by your low standards.

What does it matter if you are a northern irish citizen of the uk , or an english welsh or scottish citizen of the uk?

You clearly told us all over a four year period the uk voted on brexit , not constituent parts , so the whole uk had to leave.

Are you now telling me this isnt the case? :D

Like I said numpty - look up the meanings of transitional and temporary.

QuoteThis is called wriggling on a hook stevlin.

Why cant we have a temporary transitional deal the same as the northern irish constituent part of the uk?

You can use all the endless diversions you like , and empty words , but it still doesnt detract from the fact you told me brexit was a uk vote so the whole uk had to leave , and that constituent parts couldnt get a special deal.

You even said northern ireland couldnt get a special deal and had to have a hard border you crackpot?!!! :roll:

You really are a lost cause Mr Numpty. Brexit will NOT have been achieved until ALL of the UK is OUT of the EU..and I have never said otherwise!! Furthermore,  I have specified why Scotland cannot be treated in the same manner as NI, so get one of your kids top explain it to you . :brd:

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5027 time=1573327452 user_id=98
Once again this is just pure reflecting.  :hattip

Im reflecting on how much crap you talk. You make stevlin positively articulate by comparison.

Do you support a deal with gives the uk a CU agreement , or will you be voting labour in december ? :lol:

Dont expect you to answer Dynamis, its going to be fun watching you go into meltdown though when brexit happens.

Sheepy

Well its a funny old world this strictly,suddenly the Corbyn being the SNP's last hope,has become almost saintly.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5024 time=1573327320 user_id=98
Rubbish - if no one voted for no deal, then no one voted for it and it's as simple as that.

You've conceded my point - and it's borne out by the fact Bozo has been forced to try and get one against his will.

Nope, yours and cromwell's points have been pretty well shredded I think.

I fully agree no one voted no deal on the ballot paper , they voted to leave the eu.

However similarly no one voted for a brexit deal which gives brexit in name only .

You havent shredded anyones opinion Dynamis..........you have merely sat and talked out of your arse the whole thread.

Looks like johnsons WA is going to be the deal we get , so unlucky if you dont support it. :hattip

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=5009 time=1573326654 user_id=58
~Nutjob cromwell.

Dynamis relys on stupidity , selective amnesia and hopes braindead go out and vote for donkeys with red rosettes so they can offer up a false dichotomy and pretend brexit has happend.

We all know what was said and what was argued , we all know the red lines.

FFS we have been discussing them for four years.

Fully agree with you.

Once again this is just pure reflecting.  :hattip
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5019 time=1573327102 user_id=98
What are you on about? The result I accept, just not no deal which no one voted for.

We arent getting no deal. So do you accept johnsons WA then?

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5012 time=1573326890 user_id=98
I know you have this burning hatred of Corbyn and English remainers, but with the exception of the anti-semitic dross you posted I broadly agree once again.

Never said Corbyn wasn't also culpable, of course he is as well, just barely at all compared to the others. His indecisiveness has helped the Tories though.

"So no my accusations arent fruitless and dont reflect back at me."

They do as always. :fpigs:

Waffle waffle waffle.

QuoteNo - all the deal negotiators are to blame, and Cameron who badly ran the IN campaign.

dont talk rubbish. There were various crossparty groups that ran the remain campaign. Again you hint at the blame being the tories fault.

QuoteYou've already been told four times. I want a straightforwardly fair deal that all parties can support. It's not rocket science - the main issue is NI.

But that deal doesnt exist , we have seen for two  years now  while parliament can block any brexit deal , they cant agree on the way forward.

Does your deal involve staying in FOM ? CU? what ?

QuoteJeez I'm beginning to think if I said black isn't white you'd go "noe ya daft wee bawbag, you're wrong, black isn't white" - restating exactly what I said whilst showing your opposition to agreeing with me... :lol: :lol:

you just evaded most of the pertinent points on my posts .

You wont tell me if you favour a deal with the CU in it , nor put any meat on the bones.

By the way who you voting for Dynamis?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=5005 time=1573326321 user_id=58
i will let cromwel deal with you other rubbish , but i will say the leave campaign wanted a deal and offered basically cherry picking parts of the SM which they wanted and leaving the bits like the 4 freedoms they didnt.

However , it takes two to tango , and the eu wouldnt agree to this sort of a deal.

So when you cant get one side onboard , the only way forward to enact the vote is to accept a no deal brexit is the likely result of no agreement.

Rubbish - if no one voted for no deal, then no one voted for it and it's as simple as that.

You've conceded my point - and it's borne out by the fact Bozo has been forced to try and get one against his will.

Nope, yours and cromwell's points have been pretty well shredded I think.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5006 time=1573326422 user_id=48
Typical "I didn't like the result so it doesn't count"..........When was it said? feck sake........  Incredibly poor hodgepodge= I don't like what they said it doesn't count,and your point only stands in your head

What are you on about? The result I accept, just not no deal which no one voted for.

The point stands and it's telling you haven't even attempted to prove me wrong re the leave campaigns...even Thomas concedes that point(!).
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=4986 time=1573323546 user_id=58
Fruitless?

You clearly said , or have you forgotten already  , that the reason "we" are in this mess is the fault of three tory prime ministers , and i showed you why i disagreed with your statement.

For the record dont just go lumping this all on new labour and the tories  , as though corbyn and his hard left anti semites are whiter than white.

Corbyn is one of the biggest brexiters in the commons and has been for years.

I know you have this burning hatred of Corbyn and English remainers, but with the exception of the anti-semitic dross you posted I broadly agree once again.

Never said Corbyn wasn't also culpable, of course he is as well, just barely at all compared to the others. His indecisiveness has helped the Tories though.

"So no my accusations arent fruitless and dont reflect back at me."

They do as always. :fpigs:

"Right so you arent talking about the overarching brexit issue ? So you wish to narrow the blame down to johnsons WA deal .?(which then take cameron and may out of the blame game) "

No - all the deal negotiators are to blame, and Cameron who badly ran the IN campaign.

"Right so can you tell me if you say you agree with brexit , and want the uk to leave as it voted to , tell me what type of deal would you want?What in your opinion is wrong with johnsons deal?

Theres no rush , so take your time and explain what you want to see.?"

You've already been told four times. I want a straightforwardly fair deal that all parties can support. It's not rocket science - the main issue is NI.

A modified version of May's deal that includes the adequate workers protections, guarantees, environmental guarantees, regulations we need yet doesn't trap us indefinitely in the EU - Because it will never pass muster in the commons.

That deal is just about keeping things running smoothly - the important negotiations come afterwards.

"no the default is scotland being independent , the natural state of 200 nations around the world 62 of which traded london rule for indy."

And we agree on that as I've said probably 10 or more times now. Of course that is what's best for you.

But it's not possible within the next few months is it????? If you think it is - then best of luck and I hope you get it and no I'm not being sarcy.

"So if you accept that scotland wont get what it wants as its vote doesnt count what are you on about then? You are telling me no matter what we want  , it will be what england and its parliament wants that is foisted on us , which is why independence is the answer."

And I agree indy is the answer...this broken record stuff is tiresome fella..

"Really, you and stevlin are making great recruiting officers for scottish indy you know. :hattip "

I'm happy about that, because I'd like you to have that.

Quote...but again , what it does is shows how scotland is better off not being part of the uk , having their parliament rule us anti democratically and facing the choice of england electing two miserable failures of political parties by your own admission to govern scotland ;)

And again...we agree, which you'll never accept.

Jeez I'm beginning to think if I said black isn't white you'd go "noe ya daft wee bawbag, you're wrong, black isn't white" - restating exactly what I said whilst showing your opposition to agreeing with me... :lol: :lol:
+++

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5006 time=1573326422 user_id=48
Typical "I didn't like the result so it doesn't count"..........When was it said? feck sake........  Incredibly poor hodgepodge= I don't like what they said it doesn't count,and your point only stands in your head

~Nutjob cromwell.

Dynamis relys on stupidity , selective amnesia and hopes braindead go out and vote for donkeys with red rosettes so they can offer up a false dichotomy and pretend brexit has happend.

We all know what was said and what was argued , we all know the red lines.

FFS we have been discussing them for four years.

Fully agree with you.