General Brexit discussion thread

Started by cromwell, October 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 07:42:21 PM
I get excellent treatment from the NHS.
Yet you just thanked a post from Jaydee "proving" the NHS has been decimated. So you are all over the place. Is it decimated, or is it functioning well for people?

As for your comment that American insurance companies are taking over the NHS, they are not. It's just a load of lies and hysteria. Remainer's propaganda.
† The end is nigh †

Jaydee

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Jaydee

Quote from: Baff on October 22, 2020, 06:57:34 PM

The minute we showed the world we preferred them to it, they reciprocated the love.

Yeh. It is called the hostile environment.  And will return the  reciprocated love.  In case you cannot see it. Happening now

Sheepy

Ah I hear you say, well what does that have to do with Brexit, well the Chinese who report that their economy will be the only one to grow by 10% but every other one will contract. Or in other words look who is on top, before you sign on the dotted line.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on October 22, 2020, 08:28:13 PM
But not everyone turns up with an AK 47.
The baddies always do, funny thing, I was just reading about the Chinese and their threat of a response to the US arming Taiwan with missiles which could strike deep in China, the Chinese don't necessarily turn up with an AK47, they are masters of psychology.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 08:30:31 PM
Don't you join in with the stupidity.
What do you expect and don't you see the flaw in your argument when in another thread you say this

QuoteIf it were me I would be using ground attack helicopters on them.
aAK 47 is nowhere near as stupid.....or lethal
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 08:30:31 PM

Try a giggle it really cheers life up!  ;D ;D ;D

Borchester

Which is the real reason Pappy has been sentenced to self isolation forever and ever  :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 22, 2020, 08:24:42 PM
According to you Pappy, everything is going to get worse next year.

It is all going to get worse, a lot worse. I have taken as much mitigating action as I can. I am afraid those who think next year is going to be wonderful are not only deluded, they will just have to suffer.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 07:42:21 PM
I get excellent treatment from the NHS.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on October 22, 2020, 08:23:25 PM
What's wrong with Aviva, Bupa, WPA, etc? If the NHS is to become insurance based, home-grown companies should be considered...

It will be American medical insurance running the show, and many millions of people will not be able to access medical insurance.
(You do know how expensive American health insurance is and how many Americans cannot get or afford insurance?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 07:37:46 PM
It will be a lot worse when American Insurance companies take over the NHS next year.

According to you Pappy, everything is going to get worse next year.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 07:37:46 PM
It will be a lot worse when American Insurance companies take over the NHS next year.
What's wrong with Aviva, Bupa, WPA, etc? If the NHS is to become insurance based, home-grown companies should be considered...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...