World Peace

Started by Baron von Lotsov, October 28, 2019, 04:20:19 AM

« previous - next »

Churchill

What are my personal views ? and what makes you think Westminster knows what they are ?
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

You will be living in their poverty if your view prevails in Westminster.

The tables will turn on this country if it goes down its current path. There are some signs it is not though, and the UK has not banned Chinese technology like a good Uncle Sam poodle would do, but rather it has delayed its decision for 6 months. On the one hand I'm inclined to think this is good news if it needs more time to check matters out, but on the other I feel the reasons could be for either a change in government which would ban them, or else a Brexit-style tactic, whereupon in 6 months they will delay for another 6 months. The official word from the Chinese spokesman was extremely succinct. He said a delay for 6 months is "unwise". I'm inclined to agree, bearing in mind he was thinking in Shenzhen speed.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

Its is a regime and ideology I would never live under, the poverty in China is staggering especially in the rural areas
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=3082 time=1572433715 user_id=51
Well, "Baron", now you will know China by their fruits:

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Authorities-demolish-Chinese-megachurch-mid-service">Authorities demolish Chinese megachurch mid service

:hattip

Barry

Well, "Baron", now you will know China by their fruits:

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Authorities-demolish-Chinese-megachurch-mid-service">Authorities demolish Chinese megachurch mid service
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=3006 time=1572379743 user_id=51
Well, of course the fruits of the Spirit are "better, faster, cheaper", after all.  :-P

You know where i got that from? I was designing something one day and making modifications. If the modification meant the design was faster to build, cheaper than the alternative and worked better then it would officially qualify for the BvL quality assurance standard BS whatever.

I thought I'd pass the methodology on as a token of goodwill for all fellow industrialists on here.

Barry

Well, of course the fruits of the Spirit are "better, faster, cheaper", after all.  :-P
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=2998 time=1572378507 user_id=74
Here's one, and I quote:

In bold this is what we have been doing.

This is a scripture oft quoted (Matthew 7 15:20) but without the rest of the chapter some of it's meaning is lost. It is saying that those who profess to keep God's law  but only superficially or only for their own advancement will not go through the gates of Heaven. It tells us that the way of falsehood is very wide and easy, but the right way is much tougher to follow. Having said that there is the advice on how to recognise false prophets but even that is difficult without the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

It is available to each one of us to seek the truth should we wish to have answers.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=2974 time=1572375303 user_id=51
All previous references to Scripture have been dismissed or ignored by the OP, despite posting it as a "spiritual" thread.

I agree with you, T00ts, there will be peace, after the rebellion is put down. Not until, and no thanks to the Americans, Brits or Chinese.

Here's one, and I quote:

Quote15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16[size=150]Ye shall know them by their fruits.[/size] Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In bold this is what we have been doing.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=2974 time=1572375303 user_id=51
All previous references to Scripture have been dismissed or ignored by the OP, despite posting it as a "spiritual" thread.

I agree with you, T00ts, there will be peace, after the rebellion is put down. Not until, and no thanks to the Americans, Brits or Chinese.

Exactly  :hattip

Barry

Quote from: T00ts post_id=2945 time=1572370723 user_id=54
It is written that there will be wars, famine, disasters, disease and all manner of terrible happenings culminating in total chaos, then Jesus Christ will return in similar fashion to the way He left. All will see Him and all will know for sure who He is. Only then will there be peace under His rule.

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=2953 time=1572372541 user_id=74
You have to be like Noah and float above it. Everyone will tell you the wrong thing in these times.

This time there will be no escape. It's the end of the line for a while. Satan will be tied, but will be set loose again before the final ending.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=2952 time=1572371560 user_id=54
It might well seem to us that 'the end is nigh' but we will not know. God's time is not ours, and it is written that not the angels or anyone will know when it will be. Careful analysis of the Bible particularly prophesies shows that there are some things which still need to happen before it even becomes a question. Having said all that it goes without saying that we should all be prepared.

You have to be like Noah and float above it. Everyone will tell you the wrong thing in these times.

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=2947 time=1572370998 user_id=74
It is happening right here and right now, in case you have not noticed. We have not seen Jesus yet, but perhaps the blockheads need a few more lessons from God on what not to do, as it was in Babylon.

It might well seem to us that 'the end is nigh' but we will not know. God's time is not ours, and it is written that not the angels or anyone will know when it will be. Careful analysis of the Bible particularly prophesies shows that there are some things which still need to happen before it even becomes a question. Having said all that it goes without saying that we should all be prepared.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=2946 time=1572370922 user_id=51
This thread is less about world peace than glorifying China. We should have a glorifying countries forum, maybe Reedak will join us from the defunct forum?

Perhaps you would like to make a contribution then.