I feel ashamed and dirty.

Started by papasmurf, August 01, 2020, 11:19:16 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2020, 11:19:16 AM
I have just found out "Failing" Grayling went to the same school as me.

Yeah, I get the same feeling realising a kid that I was in the same class as for over thirteen years reception to upper sixth is a fucking human rights lawyer at the fucking ECJ.

Most of my classmates actually went out and did something, or left the world a better place. How the F@@@ we did not strangle this bugger when the opportunity presented itself I do not know...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 01, 2020, 08:13:17 PM
He may be useless, but so far far, however, he's proved relatively harmless,

Actually when he was at the DWP he did a lot of harm, including ignoring coroners notices to prevent further deaths. He has also cost the taxpayer many £millions in cock-ups.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

One difference appears to be tha Grayling has not inherited the violence that at least one of that school's pupils displays. I've not seen Grayling's name coupled with references to, or calls for, hangings, lynchings, shootings, etc. He may be useless, but so far far, however, he's proved relatively harmless, if expensive. And he's now got an in to security matters, so he's probably worth listening to and doesn't have to posture as a player...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 01, 2020, 12:46:44 PM

I can see your point.

Grayling made it ministerial rank while your only claim to fame is that you have spent the last few months cowering under the bed for fear of catching cold.

I would like to say better luck next time but as you will be the first to admit Pappy, there ain't gonna be a next time.  :) :)

Yet again you resort to personal insults, that have no basis in fact.  The beds in my home have storage built in underneath and there no way anyone could "get under the bed.)
As for Grayling, and no disrespect to bog cleaners he is not fit enough for even that job.

Borchester

I can see your point.

Grayling made it ministerial rank while your only claim to fame is that you have spent the last few months cowering under the bed for fear of catching cold.

I would like to say better luck next time but as you will be the first to admit Pappy, there ain't gonna be a next time.  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 01, 2020, 11:34:03 AM
Oh no!!!

Hope you do not have the Midas touch in reverse like he does. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Thankfully no. He appears to be an aberration amongst many distinguished ex pupils including two Victoria Cross recipients.

srb7677

Oh no!!!

Hope you do not have the Midas touch in reverse like he does. Everything he touches turns to shit.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf