Hi - I'm back

Started by HDQQ, August 01, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

He had a missus, I think I recall, his attachment to who he'd made official a couple of years ago (probably more, because all the Covid restrictions have played havoc with my sense of time).

The reason I bring that up is I'd put together this scenario where he'd either kidnapped, or just run off with Sean...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on June 08, 2022, 07:46:31 PM
Did we (mere posters) ever know what happened here, and know why Nalaar disappeared...?
He found other things to do ai guess.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Did we (mere posters) ever know what happened here, and know why Nalaar disappeared...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nalaar

Mod Notice

Post removed (and a few others that quoted it)
This is an introductory forum, no need for insults, however mild.
Don't believe everything you think.

PhantomPhlyer

Interesting times ahead - look forward to good debates

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 11:16:46 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2020, 07:46:52 PMSo rumours of your death were much exaggerated. (People were worried.)
Either one's dead or one isn't!  It's not really possible to exaggerate such a scenario. Anyway, I'm still alive and I have dodged virus so far.  I'm very careful to add 'so far'.
You might be Schrodinger's Duck.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 11:20:58 PM
Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 11:16:46 PMWelcome aboard. So which corner of the ring do you want .... (!)

I'll go for cage fighting - so no corner!  By the way, did that cage fight I suggested between Miriam Margolyes and Ann Widdecombe ever take place?

I can't find it on youtube and i'm SURE someone would have put it there if it had occurred, so, sadly, no ....

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 11:16:46 PMWelcome aboard. So which corner of the ring do you want .... (!)

I'll go for cage fighting - so no corner!  By the way, did that cage fight I suggested between Miriam Margolyes and Ann Widdecombe ever take place?
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2020, 07:46:52 PMSo rumours of your death were much exaggerated. (People were worried.)
Either one's dead or one isn't!  It's not really possible to exaggerate such a scenario. Anyway, I'm still alive and I have dodged virus so far.  I'm very careful to add 'so far'.

johnofgwent

Welcome aboard. So which corner of the ring do you want .... (!)
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 07:04:57 PM
Formerly Hyperduck Quack Quack on the old forum, I'm now just HDQQ. 

The reason for this is that I was unable to access the ancient email address used on my old account which I hadn't used for years.

Anyway, I'm ready to quack now.

So rumours of your death were much exaggerated. (People were worried.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on August 01, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

The reason for this is that I was unable to access the ancient email address used on my old account which I hadn't used for years.

hello Quackers and welcome back. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ