Hi - I'm back

Started by HDQQ, August 01, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on October 18, 2022, 07:09:23 AM
It's alright Boggart, if you're a Tory you'll get on well here. Only myself, Steve and Pappy who have seen the light.

Welcome aboard the Tory Lover Express. Next stop. Liz Truss's knickers. Woooo wooooohhhh!!!!! Chucker chucker!
Welcome back, boggart!

B0ycey, get back in the kitchen and make him a cup of tea, or something a bit stronger. And don't forget to clean up after. ;D
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

Quote from: boggart on October 17, 2022, 10:32:41 PM
That's alright. Having been a mod of a now defunct politics forum, I've seen it all before.

FWIW I am a Tory. No longer a member, and don't recognise this party as being Tory. So the question of are you a Tory or a non-Tory, while being a wee bit trite, is somewhat difficult to qualify. And if you want to pigeonhole and generalise all Tories, that is of course your wont.
It's alright Boggart, if you're a Tory you'll get on well here. Only myself, Steve and Pappy who have seen the light.

Welcome aboard the Tory Lover Express. Next stop. Liz Truss's knickers. Woooo wooooohhhh!!!!! Chucker chucker!

cromwell

Quote from: boggart on October 17, 2022, 10:32:41 PM
That's alright. Having been a mod of a now defunct politics forum, I've seen it all before.

FWIW I am a Tory. No longer a member, and don't recognise this party as being Tory. So the question of are you a Tory or a non-Tory, while being a wee bit trite, is somewhat difficult to qualify. And if you want to pigeonhole and generalise all Tories, that is of course your wont.
Hello Boggart and welcome back,I'm not a Tory though voted brexit.

To some on here I'm a left wing nut to some on the left I'm a fascist maybe even a nazi!

Add to that being a mod am beyond the pale,over mod under mod and a censor to boot and always make the wrong call but having been a mod you know that  :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

boggart

Quote from: Nick on October 17, 2022, 02:10:35 PM
And it's also none of your business.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 17, 2022, 02:11:54 PM
I'll find out once a post has been made Nick.
That's how it should be done. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 17, 2022, 02:10:35 PM
I'll find out once a post has been made Nick.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 17, 2022, 01:41:48 PM
It's a qualification to the level of sensible conversation he thinks he will get on here though. And I need to know whether he will give us sensible conversation also.

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts on October 17, 2022, 01:35:37 PM
He might be neither! I'm not sure it's necessarily a qualification for membership!
It's a qualification to the level of sensible conversation he thinks he will get on here though. And I need to know whether he will give us sensible conversation also.

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey on October 17, 2022, 01:33:31 PM
Tory or non Tory?
He might be neither! I'm not sure it's necessarily a qualification for membership! 

T00ts

Quote from: boggart on October 17, 2022, 01:26:30 PM
Think I might be back too.....

Been on Twitter for a while and it is impossible to have a sensible conversation.
Welcome - not sure about the sensible conversations though!  ;D

B0ycey

Quote from: boggart on October 17, 2022, 01:26:30 PM

Been on Twitter for a while and it is impossible to have a sensible conversation.
Tory or non Tory?

boggart

Nick

Quote from: SnoopDog on August 22, 2022, 04:03:43 PM
Hi just thought I'd drop in and say hello
Welcome to the madhouse!!

SnoopDog

Hi just thought I'd drop in and say hello

Nalaar

A'hoy, I must put to bed all rumour and speculation that I was kidnapped by or ran away with Sean. I simply stopped logging on, though for no intentional reason.

I'm not yet married, though in a little over 5 weeks will be, i'll poke about a bit and see whats what on the site and see about putting some threads together.
Don't believe everything you think.