Coronavirus has stolen our future

Started by DeppityDawg, August 02, 2020, 10:36:09 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 04, 2020, 12:08:10 PM
I'm not furloughed but you carry on with your abusive rant.
LOL that old chestnut, now it is abusive.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

I'm not furloughed but you carry on with your abusive rant.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 04, 2020, 12:03:19 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 04, 2020, 10:50:57 AM
Quote from: cromwell on August 04, 2020, 08:03:59 AM
Quote from: Thomas on August 04, 2020, 07:17:39 AM
Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2020, 08:11:44 PM

Ran away ? no still here

Metaphorically speaking of course but you know that. You have ran away from answering my original question , and continue to divert , in this case by acting stupid replying literally to a metaphorical statement.

QuoteYes it's you Thomas......stilll you'll get over it.

Then you prove im looking foolish. I point out yet again you have made a can't of yourself by making an insinuation and then not being able to back it up.

QuoteWell no,at least I have the courage of my convictions that when I see that some of what smurfy says to be true I'll say so,in the meantime you'll throw in the odd diversion and slur that suits to try and bolster your failing argument.
Just like him being my best mate,he isn't and I doubt he sees me that way

I never thought i would see the day where you are reduced down to trying to back up lankou smurfs bollocks on a forum by linking to some bbc article ( a feeble attempt)with the history between the two of you over the years.

The guy talks bollocks , and receives ridicule and criticism for it from practically every poster on every site i have ever been on  , thats including traditionally you.

He takes what is in essence a tiny grain of truth , and blows it completely out of proportion , and you say this is you showing the courage of your convictions backing his shite up?

I have no failing argument , you accused me of being inconsistent ( i wasnt even originally debating you ) and now can't back it up.

QuoteErmm no, but it obviously has to you when you see it where it doesn't exist.

well obviously it has , thats why it is leading you to sit and cower at the side of the bed wae your new pal smurf on many subjects regarding covid 19 recently. His hysterical ramblings chime with your own fears , but you dont seem to have the wit to see what he is all about , despite the fact you used to ridicule him for years.

QuoteReally? in your imagination,but whatever this observation has nothing to do with the subject being discussed and is another diversion you chide others for.

Its part of it. Im showing how far you have fallen , where i used to post videos of the dambusters theme tune everytime you mentioned the war like uncle albert. Now i might have to re think that and post the laurel and hardy theme tune for your and your new pal , and call the two of you the bullshit sisters.
Not at all,why do you need to bring yet another poster in to this? no decent points of your own to make.

Blah blah blah.

Barry posted a cartoon of a woman in a wheelchair demanding another woman wear a mask , and you couldnt quite get that either.

Sampan accussed you of the very thing you are doing in this thread , diverting and talking cac after making a can't of yourself.

I dont know if you are losing your marbles , or terror is making you unable to think , but you need to snap out of it.

If you are being led by the nose by lankou smurf and his proclamations of doom , than all hope really is gone for you cromwell.
My marbles are quite intact thanks and I'm terrified of nowt,you though have reverted to type as the Glasgow gobshite,sad really because only a fool would take you for a fool and you're better than that.

You've jumped on a bandwagon of shit built barbecues,ranting at tourists and tories whilst some or all of that might be true are you sometimes that much different when you jump on your own Indy all the English are bastards bandwagon?

Smurfy may have many faults and when I disagree I'll call him out on them but a lot of this stems from dismiss everything he says purely for the sake of it,take the Beeb article you ridicule saying it is just smurfy some odd woman and a few nutters complaining,though out of all that you pick out one guy saying we need the tourists and the income they bring.

Why did I post that link? Someone can't remember who when smurfy was complaining said "oh it's just him" I merely posted that and said actually it's not.......didn't say I agreed with any or all of it it,it's called injecting a bit of balance.

Anyway you decided to ridicule it as a handful of nutters,there was a further piece from not just them but from Cornwall council much along the same lines complaining about some (note the word some) tourists behaviour,I was going to post that again to illustrate and inject balance but decided it a waste of time and effort.

Anyway look around and see who is posting,for all his faults he's prolific and brings some life to the place even if many of his views are misplaced.

I see you again need to bring up other posters to try to prop up your argument,yes we all do that at times you seem to rely on it all the time instead of your own views.

Finally I've fallen nowhere I need neither yours nor any others approval of what I think or believe and really don't give a rats what you think of me,you crack on and do your laurel and hardy bit might be a good laugh and quite childishly I might pick a few scenes out of braveheart in reply.
Well anyway I never stole anyone's future, in fact I took my chances with Covid kept local businesses staff going making sure they could get in and made sure those businesses working had work through contacts and made sure teachers had the laptops capable of doing home lessons. At little or no profit. Students as well.  Even supplied one or two for people making masks with 3D printers. As I agree that medical staff need at least the thought they are being given some protection. I also made sure patients could still get taken to hospital through a countrywide volunteer force, whereas your contribution is what exactly?
None of your business really but as it happens still work for a local authority,didn't realise we were in a competition of who is the better citizen.
Feck all then, as you would know the majority of local authorities staff are furloughed. My point stands that I haven't stolen anyones future, never have.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 04, 2020, 10:50:57 AM

Ran away ? no still here

Metaphorically speaking of course but you know that. You have ran away from answering my original question , and continue to divert , in this case by acting stupid replying literally to a metaphorical statement.

Then you prove im looking foolish. I point out yet again you have made a can't of yourself by making an insinuation and then not being able to back it up.

QuoteWell no,at least I have the courage of my convictions that when I see that some of what smurfy says to be true I'll say so,in the meantime you'll throw in the odd diversion and slur that suits to try and bolster your failing argument.

I never thought i would see the day where you are reduced down to trying to back up lankou smurfs bollocks on a forum by linking to some bbc article ( a feeble attempt)with the history between the two of you over the years.

The guy talks bollocks , and receives ridicule and criticism for it from practically every poster on every site i have ever been on  , thats including traditionally you.

He takes what is in essence a tiny grain of truth , and blows it completely out of proportion , and you say this is you showing the courage of your convictions backing his shite up?

I have no failing argument , you accused me of being inconsistent ( i wasnt even originally debating you ) and now can't back it up.

QuoteErmm no, but it obviously has to you when you see it where it doesn't exist.

well obviously it has , thats why it is leading you to sit and cower at the side of the bed wae your new pal smurf on many subjects regarding covid 19 recently. His hysterical ramblings chime with your own fears , but you dont seem to have the wit to see what he is all about , despite the fact you used to ridicule him for years.

QuoteReally? in your imagination,but whatever this observation has nothing to do with the subject being discussed and is another diversion you chide others for.

Its part of it. Im showing how far you have fallen , where i used to post videos of the dambusters theme tune everytime you mentioned the war like uncle albert. Now i might have to re think that and post the laurel and hardy theme tune for your and your new pal , and call the two of you the bullshit sisters.
Not at all,why do you need to bring yet another poster in to this? no decent points of your own to make.

Blah blah blah.

Barry posted a cartoon of a woman in a wheelchair demanding another woman wear a mask , and you couldnt quite get that either.

Sampan accussed you of the very thing you are doing in this thread , diverting and talking cac after making a can't of yourself.

I dont know if you are losing your marbles , or terror is making you unable to think , but you need to snap out of it.

If you are being led by the nose by lankou smurf and his proclamations of doom , than all hope really is gone for you cromwell.
My marbles are quite intact thanks and I'm terrified of nowt,you though have reverted to type as the Glasgow gobshite,sad really because only a fool would take you for a fool and you're better than that.

You've jumped on a bandwagon of shit built barbecues,ranting at tourists and tories whilst some or all of that might be true are you sometimes that much different when you jump on your own Indy all the English are bastards bandwagon?

Smurfy may have many faults and when I disagree I'll call him out on them but a lot of this stems from dismiss everything he says purely for the sake of it,take the Beeb article you ridicule saying it is just smurfy some odd woman and a few nutters complaining,though out of all that you pick out one guy saying we need the tourists and the income they bring.

Why did I post that link? Someone can't remember who when smurfy was complaining said "oh it's just him" I merely posted that and said actually it's not.......didn't say I agreed with any or all of it it,it's called injecting a bit of balance.

Anyway you decided to ridicule it as a handful of nutters,there was a further piece from not just them but from Cornwall council much along the same lines complaining about some (note the word some) tourists behaviour,I was going to post that again to illustrate and inject balance but decided it a waste of time and effort.

Anyway look around and see who is posting,for all his faults he's prolific and brings some life to the place even if many of his views are misplaced.

I see you again need to bring up other posters to try to prop up your argument,yes we all do that at times you seem to rely on it all the time instead of your own views.

Finally I've fallen nowhere I need neither yours nor any others approval of what I think or believe and really don't give a rats what you think of me,you crack on and do your laurel and hardy bit might be a good laugh and quite childishly I might pick a few scenes out of braveheart in reply.
Well anyway I never stole anyone's future, in fact I took my chances with Covid kept local businesses staff going making sure they could get in and made sure those businesses working had work through contacts and made sure teachers had the laptops capable of doing home lessons. At little or no profit. Students as well.  Even supplied one or two for people making masks with 3D printers. As I agree that medical staff need at least the thought they are being given some protection. I also made sure patients could still get taken to hospital through a countrywide volunteer force, whereas your contribution is what exactly?
None of your business really but as it happens still work for a local authority,didn't realise we were in a competition of who is the better citizen.

Sheepy

Ran away ? no still here

Blah blah blah.

cromwell

Ran away ? no still here

Blah blah blah.

Thomas

Ran away ? no still here

Then you prove im looking foolish. I point out yet again you have made a cant of yourself by making an insinuation and then not being able to back it up.

I have no failing argument , you accused me of being inconsistent ( i wasnt even originally debating you ) and now cant back it up.

Blah blah blah.

Sampan accussed you of the very thing you are doing in this thread , diverting and talking cac after making a cant of yourself.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2020, 08:56:40 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 03, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2020, 08:31:31 PM
Whats up laughing boy?

Nothing Sheeps,anything than your usual one liner you want to add?
Nothing much, only your mate Smurfy said he had me on ignore, he was lying.
He's not my mate,if I agree with you or say Thomas maybe Pat Jog or anyone else on another issue does that makes us best mates?

I really don't get the bitterness surrounding all this ,its a forum ffs and people differ from time to time with their opinions.

So I laugh about it,what would be better because I sure ain't going to cry but am at the point that discussing it is pointless.
Who knew, I thought it sounded like Gods waiting room.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 03, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
Whats up laughing boy?

He's not my mate,if I agree with you or say Thomas maybe Pat Jog or anyone else on another issue does that make us best mates?

I really don't get the bitterness surrounding all this ,its a forum ffs and people differ from time to time with their opinions.

So I laugh about it,what would be better because I sure ain't going to cry but am at the point that discussing it is pointless.

Sheepy

Whats up laughing boy?

cromwell

Whats up laughing boy?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 03, 2020, 06:51:04 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2020, 06:19:06 PM

The only person who tripped you up was you and in the process making yourself look foolish.

Where?

You asked a question with the insinuation i was being inconsistent , i answered it and asked one of my own and you ran away and couldnt back it up further.

Ran away ? no still here

QuoteAnyone who can read and understand your english language and follow the cut and thrust of debate on a thread can see who is looking foolish.
Yes it's you Thomas......stilll you'll get over it.

QuoteYou have sank that low in the debating arena you have to consort with and defend the likes of lankou smurf , a man you despise and have banned numerous times over the years for the cac he talks.
Well no,at least I have the courage of my convictions that when I see that some of what smurfy says to be true I'll say so,in the meantime you'll throw in the odd diversion and slur that suits to try and bolster your failing argument.

QuoteCovid 19 hysteria really has got to you hasnt it?
Ermm no, but it obviously has to you when you see it where it doesn't exist.

QuoteFFS over the years you never shut up about WW2 and the sacrifices better men than you made in history

Really? in your imagination,but whatever this observation has nothing to do with the subject being discussed and is another diversion you chide others for.

Quote, and now at the first sign of the chinese flu as borkie says you are hiding under your bed in terror taking comfort in the dregs lankou blurts out .

Lastly you gave me the best laugh of the day quoting etiquette,You ettiquette ;D ;D ;D calling people cants ( not that it bothers me) and ranting and raving it was suddenly as if Tyson Fury had said he was taking up ballet as a full time career.
Whats up laughing boy?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 03, 2020, 06:51:04 PM

The only person who tripped you up was you and in the process making yourself look foolish.

Where?

You asked a question with the insinuation i was being inconsistent , i answered it and asked one of my own and you ran away and couldnt back it up further.

Ran away ? no still here

QuoteAnyone who can read and understand your english language and follow the cut and thrust of debate on a thread can see who is looking foolish.
Yes it's you Thomas......stilll you'll get over it.

QuoteYou have sank that low in the debating arena you have to consort with and defend the likes of lankou smurf , a man you despise and have banned numerous times over the years for the cac he talks.
Well no,at least I have the courage of my convictions that when I see that some of what smurfy says to be true I'll say so,in the meantime you'll throw in the odd diversion and slur that suits to try and bolster your failing argument.

QuoteCovid 19 hysteria really has got to you hasnt it?
Ermm no, but it obviously has to you when you see it where it doesn't exist.

QuoteFFS over the years you never shut up about WW2 and the sacrifices better men than you made in history

Really? in your imagination,but whatever this observation has nothing to do with the subject being discussed and is another diversion you chide others for.

Quote, and now at the first sign of the chinese flu as borkie says you are hiding under your bed in terror taking comfort in the dregs lankou blurts out .

Lastly you gave me the best laugh of the day quoting etiquette,You ettiquette ;D ;D ;D calling people cants ( not that it bothers me) and ranting and raving it was suddenly as if Tyson Fury had said he was taking up ballet as a full time career.

Thomas

Where?

Anyone who can read and understand your english language and follow the cut and thrust of debate on a thread can see who is looking foolish.

You have sank that low in the debating arena you have to consort with and defend the likes of lankou smurf , a man you despise and have banned numerous times over the years for the cac he talks.

Covid 19 hysteria really has got to you hasnt it?

FFS over the years you never shut up about WW2 and the sacrifices better men than you made in history , and now at the first sign of the chinese flu as borkie says you are hiding under your bed in terror taking comfort in the dregs lankou blurts out .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 03, 2020, 05:49:27 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2020, 05:41:10 PM

Etiquette, don't make me laugh Thomas you diverted and you know it then compounded that further in your reply to Smurfy and you know that too and still even further.
Don't be quoting etiquette to gain wriggle room,I've said none of what you quote and you know it.

The only person "wriggling " here on this thread is you cromwell.

You made a can't of yourself trying to insinuate i was being inconsistent , and couldnt back it up . Its that simple.

If you are going to try and feebly attempt to trip me up , at least have a back up ready to stop yourself looking foolish in the process.