Grumpy Immigrant whining at having to MANUALLY calculate Eat Out To Help Out ...

Started by johnofgwent, August 04, 2020, 08:12:19 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 04, 2020, 03:06:50 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on August 04, 2020, 09:12:39 AM
Well feck my old boots , its Lubeck .  We use his restaurant  and  its cheap as chips anyway without the discount a decent steak for under a tenner . Time you've had a drink the bill only comes to £80 for two (Thats £70 on a Monday )   

SERIOUSLY ? You KNOW this guy ??

Yes Ive been there loads of times . As I say I use the pub around the corner and being the shite hole that it is doesn't do any food let alone decent food . Its not hard to entice me mid session for a bit of nosebag  . The Boulevard  ,Lubeck's place is a decent meal without having to go to the cashpoint to check the balance ,quick service a couple of drinks to be sociable and back to the madness of the pub .

You know how it is .

There is an even stranger place just over the road  owned by Moldovans that think we all like Opera so much that they have a rather plump bird going round the tables all night singing Pavarotti  and kissing people . But thats South Croydon for you , you dont have  to be mad to live there but it helps .

johnofgwent

Well feck my old boots , its Lubeck .  We use his restaurant  and  its cheap as chips anyway without the discount a decent steak for under a tenner . Time you've had a drink the bill only comes to £80 for two (Thats £70 on a Monday )   

SERIOUSLY ? You KNOW this guy ??

As for the tax Jog ,is it not every mans duty to pay as little as possible ?

The Pullman Case defined the duty of every englishman to arrange their affairs **LEGALLY** so as to minimise the size of the shovel the revenue puts into their stores...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 04, 2020, 09:28:34 AM
Strange place  with a cliental like the star wars bar.   :-X ???   

All of my favourite pubs are like that.

You should see the landlord ,they call him the Prince of Darkness

papasmurf

Strange place  with a cliental like the star wars bar.   :-X ???   

All of my favourite pubs are like that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Im sure Lubeck  copes very well with anything thats thrown at him ,you know grenades , air strikes , 50% off a pork chop ,its a tough life .

As for the tax Jog ,is it not every mans duty to pay as little as possible ?

The other thing that caught my attention though (the BBC link) was that dopey barmaid from the Croham Arms . She used to work in the club I use until the till didn't add up too many times and was given her marching orders .
She now works in the Croham , a pub I use when in South Croydon , always gives you a crap pint unless you state you want it out of the good pump . A right shitehole of a boozer but the best  'Criac' in town . Strange place  with a cliental like the star wars bar.   :-X ???   

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 04, 2020, 08:12:19 AM

Unless he's fiddling the books to cheat the tax man....

Quite given it takes little time to program the till so do it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53635808

ONLY the BBC....

Determined to shit on the government at every possible opportunity, they must have trawled the streets around their subsidised bar for hours to find a suitably grumpy bastard

It seems the Serbian Asylum Seeker we allowed to set up this place (hey, back in 99 weren't we looking to send a load of Serbians to The Hague ???) is now whingeing that the Chancellor's 50% discount scheme is "TOO COMPLICATED"

it appears he has to "calculate this manually" and "only apply it to the food" and it will "F@@@ up his weekend customer footfall"

Well, if he is so intellectually challenged by this scheme , he should F@@@ off back to the war zone he came from and let someone with my grand-daughter's grasp of mathematics run the place instead.

But hang on a minute.

My daughter's retail enterprise is all online and her various old school friends and other acquaintances who have engaged in similar retail ventures are all online too.

The card transactions their customers make go into their merchant account which takes its cut and sends them the rest, their electronic transaction records go into their taxman-demanded online accounting packages and tell the tax man what they made ....

And her friend whose caff is in the scheme had to do this as part of the registration. All part of the nauseating ratchet to exterminating cash in society.

SO

Why is this immigrant so worked up about having to do this "manually"

Unless he's fiddling the books to cheat the tax man....

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>