Three Black Guys go into a bar....

Started by johnofgwent, August 11, 2020, 07:24:16 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

I guess it depends how the story gets told:

Mr Konten said he and two friends had stopped off at the pub, just a few miles outside of Cardiff, on Sunday to see if there was space for a drink but were told it was fully booked.

As they left disappointed, two white men approached the busy pub also looking for a table. The cyclists told the men that the pub was fully booked and no tables were available, and the five men walked away together.

But Mr Konten said he suggested to the two men in the other group that they could always ask again and so they disappeared into the pub. To the three friends' surprise, the two men never returned.

Mr Konten, a teacher at Willows High School in Tremorfa, said: "To our surprise the two white males never came back out. So the three of us went back in only to see the two white males seated at a table for four people.

The assumption must be the table for four referred must have already been available (as there was no suggestion it had suddenly become free), but wasn't offered to the two others who enquired just after the first three, because the three Black cyclists were still present
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

The media is going to miss the grievance industry when it is gone.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Yes I read this earlier and came to the same conclusion . 3 people cant sit where there is only room allocated for two .

Another racist story where there is non .

johnofgwent

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/group-three-black-cyclists-turned-18743656

Sadly NOT a joke post

Three blacks rock up to the most popular pub for twenty miles in any direction, right on the shoreline west of Cardiff and are told there is no room.

Two white guys rock up.They are first told there is no room, then told to come back in a minute. And when one of the blacks looks the two white guys are sat at a table 'for four'

The reason is the distancing rules mean only two can sit there

But it seems letting two whites sit where three whites cannot is racist to three blacks who want to sit there

And the fucking newspaper, instead of saying black men clearly cant count, which is what's really happening, publish the story under a headline that agrees its racist.

Well I suppose if one black life is really only worth two thirds a white one, like in the Confederate states electoral college votes, or like women in islamic courts, you CAN put three blacks where you can only put three whites.

But I'm not convinced we should do that ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>