Three Black Guys go into a bar....

Started by johnofgwent, August 11, 2020, 07:24:16 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2020, 07:28:31 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2020, 07:26:59 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2020, 07:15:03 PM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on August 15, 2020, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2020, 06:21:17 PMLoad of shite? If you say so,however the army and mod don't agree,neither do the Met at the thought of an extreme right winger being a police officer,calling someone a ni**** is taking the piss?

Btw the rules changed and you can now write profanities.

Some scouse **** set my car on fire. I wouldn't have cared, it was a shit Capri 1600E, but if I'd have known, I would have spent the £400 on getting hammered and shagged instead

I can see what it says on the car in the photo - and I can hazard a guess, but hey, I won't go there, eh?
Well it does say in the link ni*** was sprayed on the car..
I was having tea amd digestives with a Russian soldier once and he told me he did it for the Russian pussy ,Vodka and the humour.
That takes the biscuit
funny you should say that, he did neck a few of those digestives.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2020, 07:26:59 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2020, 06:21:17 PMLoad of shite? If you say so,however the army and mod don't agree,neither do the Met at the thought of an extreme right winger being a police officer,calling someone a ni**** is taking the piss?

Some scouse **** set my car on fire. I wouldn't have cared, it was a shit Capri 1600E, but if I'd have known, I would have spent the £400 on getting hammered and shagged instead

I can see what it says on the car in the photo - and I can hazard a guess, but hey, I won't go there, eh?
I was having tea amd digestives with a Russian soldier once and he told me he did it for the Russian pussy ,Vodka and the humour.
That takes the biscuit
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

cromwell

Well it does say in the link ni**** was sprayed on the car..

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2020, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2020, 06:29:35 PM
Some people are just born to have it tough, from day one and a Rovers fan, how lucky can some people be.
You talking about yourself Sheeps,which Rovers?
Nah Cromwell, just musing.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2020, 06:29:35 PM
Some people are just born to have it tough, from day one and a Rovers fan, how lucky can some people be.
You talking about yourself Sheeps,which Rovers?

Sheepy

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on August 15, 2020, 05:49:46 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2020, 09:41:55 PMAnd so a Black soldiers car is vandalised at a British army base,https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53780094
A Met police Officer is suspended and in court for being a member of a proscribed right wing organisation and recently a GMP police officer had a swastika put on their belongings in a police changing room.
No to worry eh!

What a load of sh*t. Everyone gets the piss taken out of them mercilessly in the Army, doesn't matter who you are (and I imagine the Police is very similar). I had my car burnt out ffs? Have big ears, ginger hair, a lisp, and (god forbid) an unusual name, and that's enough, never mind being black or gay. What the feck is so special about them? The rest of us coped. Tell you what, if you can't hack that, then FECK OFF AND DON'T JOIN UP, they don't need you. Because when things go tits up and half a dozen cnuts are trying to kill you, you'll be about as much use to yourself and your mates as a chocolate fecking fireguard. Maybe we should have sent the Taliban and ISIS an email asking them not to call us nasty names? - I know I'm not allowed to write profanities taking the name of the lord in vain, but how utterly fecking pathetic
Load of shite? If you say so,however the army and mod don't agree,neither do the Met at the thought of an extreme right winger being a police officer,calling someone a ni**** is taking the piss?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on August 15, 2020, 05:49:46 PM

What a load of sh*t. Everyone gets the piss taken out of them mercilessly in the Army, doesn't matter who you are (and I imagine the Police is very similar). I had my car burnt out ffs? Have big ears, ginger hair, a lisp, and (god forbid) an unusual name, and that's enough, never mind being black or gay.

Quite:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZbw-lp8JGk
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2020, 09:41:55 PMAnd so a Black soldiers car is vandalised at a British army base,https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53780094
A Met police Officer is suspended and in court for being a member of a proscribed right wing organisation and recently a GMP police officer had a swastika put on their belongings in a police changing room.
No to worry eh!

What a load of sh*t. Everyone gets the piss taken out of them mercilessly in the Army, doesn't matter who you are (and I imagine the Police is very similar). I had my car burnt out ffs? Have big ears, ginger hair, a lisp, and (god forbid) an unusual name, and that's enough, never mind being black or gay. What the feck is so special about them? The rest of us coped. Tell you what, if you can't hack that, then FECK OFF AND DON'T JOIN UP, they don't need you. Because when things go tits up and half a dozen cnuts are trying to kill you, you'll be about as much use to yourself and your mates as a chocolate fecking fireguard. Maybe we should have sent the Taliban and ISIS an email asking them not to call us nasty names? - I know I'm not allowed to write profanities taking the name of the lord in vain, but how utterly fecking pathetic

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 14, 2020, 08:16:49 AM
Anti-semitism in Labour has been grossly exaggerated in order to be weaponised, and often involves the wilful conflation of legitimate criticism of Israel with anti-semitism when it is not.

"racism in the wider white community has been grossly exaggerated in order to be weaponised , and often involves the wilfull confaltion of legitimate criticism of black people with racism when it is not!"

Is that not very similar to what many on this thread are saying about this story and the wider opinion of this "many claims of racism being true" ? To be fair steve you in labour are all over the place on this issue of racism and anti semitism.

If i recall correct , you were insinuating the reported number of racist incidents were "only the tip of the iceberg" with which you made the judgement society in general has a prevalence of racism.

....but you in the labour party contradict yourself on this by then telling us the large number of incidents reported of anti semitism in the labour party and dealt with by their disciplinary commitee "arent" the tip of the iceberg , and that somehow the mass prevalence of anti semtisim in labour is somehow different to the formula you use to hang draw and quarter white society over racism?

I dont believe you yourself are an anti semite , but how do  you feel being tarred with the same brush as others in your party who actually are anti semitic? That feeling is exactly the feeling the majority of white society has when it is tarred as racist or haveing a race problem becuse of the actions of a few idiots.

QuoteComparing this with the prevalence of racism more generally in society is comparing apples and pears.

Why?

Is prejudice in the labour party acceptable , while alleged  prejudice in wider society not?  Is labour somehow above the rules the rest of us face , and the lefts constant bleating about racism and fascism somehow means they and they alone are the judge jury and executioner over prejudice and gets to decide what is and isnt allowed in terms of prejudice to suit their argument?

Its a perfectly valid comaprison , and highlights the left in generals absolute hypocrisy on the matter.

QuoteIf you think the 79,000 reported incidents of racism is the sum total you are surely deluding yourself

likewise apply that same tip of the iceberg formula to anti semtism in labour for consistency please steve.

Hope not hate , the anti racist advocacy group , identified nearly 30 000 british left wing twitter accounts alone that either spread anti semitism , or deny and trivialise it. I think you are deluding yourself over the problems within your own party and movement , and as i said earlier , maybe have a good look at yourself and movement before kangaroo courting wider society and "the prevalence of racism" that you blindly think exists on a large scale  without much evidence while denying  prejudice in labour.

As  for your various quotes , i believe i have poisted counter polls earlier in the thread which show the opposite , and the idea of the uk being racist in every level of society doesnt stack up especially when compared to the other 27 european union nations in the earlier link i gave you where the uk came almost bottom in terms of racism compared to many other countries , and even compared to the USA , we have nothing like the problems american society has.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2020, 09:41:55 PM
And so a Black soldiers car is vandalised at a British army base,https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53780094
No to worry eh!

No dont worry at all . The idiots that vandalise and write shite on other peoples stuff are just cowards that pose no threat to anyone . They probably have little knowledge of what they write and why . They are idiots cromwell , racist idiots maybe but idiots just the same who would find other minority victims in different times .

cromwell

And so a Black soldiers car is vandalised at a British army base,https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53780094
No to worry eh!

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 14, 2020, 10:40:54 AM
Quote from: srb7677 on August 13, 2020, 09:10:21 PM
The example I gave is just one of many I could have given. There was no police involvement in any of them. Which illustrates the likelihood that the 79,000 recorded incidents are just the tip of the iceberg. Most no doubt never get reported. Racism is not only ugly, it is real, and sadly too widespread for us to be dismissive about it.

And how many of the 79000 were false ? I can give you one . My son then 12 had a punch up with a black kid over a girl . That he beat the crap out of him was enough for Croydon magistrates court to refer it to the Crown court in the Strand as a Racially motivated attack . Thankfully the other boy didn't turn up and that was that .

That incident has given me a belief that racism is not as prevalent as some would have us believe .

I have probably told this story before so apologies in advance.

I was once attempting to hammer a bit of basic calculus into the extremely reluctant head of a seventeen year old when the lad accused me of being a racist. I replied that he was probably right, but that did not alter the fact that he was an idle little swine who, rather than get an A at A level and go on to medical school, would be lucky to have enough mathematical ability to clean out the morgue and count the toes on a corpse.

At this point his mother walked in and asked, "You think that he can get an A?"

I nodded, whereupon Mrs Patel said, "You can hit him if you like."

I am glad I didn't. I went to his wedding last year and the kid is about 9 feet tall.
Algerie Francais !