Starmer on A-levels grades for students in England

Started by GBNews, August 16, 2020, 07:00:53 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 18, 2020, 07:55:20 PM

One of many articles on the disgraceful behaviour and conduct of the former deputy leader of the Labour party .

A name would have been sufficient. I don't read Daily Heil articles unless someone has emailed me about the blatant lies in an article.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

I doubt Watson was as intentionally evil as Littlejohn pretends. Like many, including the Police, he was taken in by Nick's lies. Watson comes across as a decent bloke, appalled at the idea that a secret clan of kids fiddlers operated in the higher echelons of society. But it was an only an idea — like the 9/11 conspiracy theories — that some otherwise reasonable people bought into...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2020, 12:57:25 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on August 18, 2020, 12:53:02 PM
Starmer should re-think the nomination of the nonce finder general for a peerage .

Who is the "nonce finder general ?"

One of many articles on the disgraceful behaviour and conduct of the former deputy leader of the Labour party .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7662919/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Good-riddance-Nonce-Finder-General-Tom-Watson.html

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 18, 2020, 12:53:02 PM
Starmer should re-think the nomination of the nonce finder general for a peerage .

Who is the "nonce finder general ?"
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

GBNews

Starmer on A-levels grades for students in England

The government should "rethink very quickly" its handling of A-level grades for students in English schools, says Keir Starmer.

Source: Starmer on A-levels grades for students in England