Coronavirus: Scotland facing ‘stream of infections’ from England and Wales, says

Started by Borchester, August 16, 2020, 07:27:47 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on August 16, 2020, 10:37:28 PM
Dunno.
But the headline on your link was: Patients who tested positive for Covid 'were knowingly sent in to Scottish care homes'...
Did it, I don't think it mentioned the Welsh or the English for that matter.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

morayloon

Interesting, is it not, that Prof Sridhar says Scotland is FACING "a stream of infections ...". That is, in the future.
In his rush to 'save' the Union. in trying to link the Aberdeen etc outbreaks to the Prof's comment, poor Willie Rennie shows how little he understands the English language.

patman post

Dunno.
But the headline on your link was: Patients who tested positive for Covid 'were knowingly sent in to Scottish care homes'...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 16, 2020, 08:34:12 PM
Why would people from Wales be responsible for a rising infection rate in Aberdeen? England sounds reasonable, but the Welsh have to travel across a neutral country to get to Scotland, and it's not like they're fleeing anything — apart from incessant bloody choral exercise whenever beer fumes hit the atmosphere...

They have to stop somewhere on the way to fuel up/use a bog.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Why would people from Wales be responsible for a rising infection rate in Aberdeen? England sounds reasonable, but the Welsh have to travel across a neutral country to get to Scotland, and it's not like they're fleeing anything — apart from incessant bloody choral exercise whenever beer fumes hit the atmosphere...