Have you ever reported anyone to the Admin?

Started by Borchester, August 17, 2020, 03:30:47 PM

« previous - next »

Nalaar

Mod Notice

The Report function is a feature of the forum. If a user wants to report a post then they should, without concern for whether other users chose to use the function.
Any disagreements about the use of the Report function should be directed by private message to a Forum Moderator, or Admin.

Thread Locked.
Don't believe everything you think.

Sheepy

Nah, I couldn't be bothered, I like those who create it then shout wolf, care in community, as they are usually not very tightly wrapped in the first place.
Can't be me I am an idiot on ignore.LOL
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Before I was a mod and over the three different forums I never reported a post,when a mod over the same three I did many (part of the job).

Never say never but it ain't my job anymore.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 17, 2020, 06:43:29 PM
I think we can trust admin to deal with any over the top posts or heated exchanges  without trying to force their hand .

Well I am getting VERY annoyed and being lied about on a continual basis. (Very little appears to be getting done about it.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

I think we can trust admin to deal with any over the top posts or heated exchanges  without trying to force their hand .  Its not really that big a deal if your pulled up on anything or on the wrong end of a joke .

You can always read  West Hams  football forum to chill out , that really is comedy gold at times

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2020, 03:52:28 PM

Yes there is. You can act the man instead of the school sneak.

Obviously you have never been stalked on the internet, it is a serious matter, as the stalkers are often mentally deranged and dangerous.
Also continually lying about someone is a legal matter if the liar does not desist when asked.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 17, 2020, 03:41:13 PM
Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2020, 03:30:47 PM

The way I look at it, this is cyber space and the correct response to an insult is to suggest that the other chap eat shit and hope that their hemorrhoids burst.

But complaining to the Admin? Seems a bit ball less.

That depends if you are being stalked, lied about, attacked and abused.
Sometimes there is no option.

Yes there is. You can act the man instead of the school sneak.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2020, 03:30:47 PM

The way I look at it, this is cyber space and the correct response to an insult is to suggest that the other chap eat shit and hope that their hemorrhoids burst.

That depends if you are being stalked, lied about, attacked and abused.
Sometimes there is no option.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !