Met caught out targetting Black drivers..?

Started by patman post, August 18, 2020, 05:46:20 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:24:25 PM
so another climb down after spouting yet more self righteous shite.

Comparing the reporting of welfare fraud to the reporting of crimes to the police is silly. The former does not involve reporting to the police, can be done anonymously, and risks no negative consequences even for blatant malicious falsehood, and in circumstances where the one reporting is not any kind of victim, merely an informant. The latter involves reproting crimes to the police in which you have to identify yourself, where you yourself are often the victim, where you have to give statements, not just a phone tip off, and where you risk negative consequences for making false allegations. Little wonder that the former invites malicious allegations when the latter does not, is it? lol

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 22, 2020, 01:19:04 PM
Anyway, pointless tittle tattle, there is going to be no resurgence of the Blair new Labour under Starmer. even the neo Liberal media are realising it.

Hopefully not sheep , but while SRB is flinging his self righteous mud around and calling us all nasty racists , it never hurts to throw a little back and remind him and everyone else of labours shame.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:28:15 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on August 22, 2020, 01:17:10 PM

But the same applies to political party hating bigots

what like you with the tories?

FFS. ;D

Your whole internet lifecycle is spent posting reams and reams of tory party hatred , which culminated on our old forum of you being banned for life and posting stuff like talking about shooting conservative mp esther mcvey?

Do you actually do irony smurf?
The rest of us just smiled and didn't take the bait though Thomas.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 22, 2020, 01:17:10 PM

what like you with the tories?

FFS. ;D

Your whole internet lifecycle is spent posting reams and reams of tory party hatred , which culminated on our old forum of you being banned for life and posting stuff like talking about shooting conservative mp esther mcvey?

Do you actually do irony smurf?

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:07:03 PM
Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 12:54:03 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:12:46 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on August 22, 2020, 11:49:10 AM

Precisely, when close scrutiny shows the vast majority of such accusations are found to be totally groundless.
Whilst in the real world it is a fact that only a minority of reported incidents of crimes of any kind tend to be false allegations.

Not according to pappasmurf.

He linked a while back to a report that showed the vast majority of benefit fraud claims were indeed false allegations . So  you are wrong. Thats just off the top of my head.
That is an exception because it is open to abuse by welfare hating bigots

so another climb down after spouting yet more self righteous shite.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:04:58 PM

. Cromwell said "many" not I.

Heres what cromwell said...

Quote from: cromwell on August 11, 2020, 03:38:57 PM

So no all claims of racism aren't true but clearly IMO many are.

and heres the very thread it is from...

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1597.0.html

underneath , you can see you even liked his feckin post where he said it which suggests you support what he is saying , so stop trying to wriggle.

and here is exactly what you said in your second post on that thread , you didnt say many , but you said racism was widespread in the uk

Quote from: srb7677 on August 12, 2020, 11:27:00 AM
There is sadly substantial evidence of racism and racist attitudes and incidents in the UK. Cromwell is not making it up. He has described actual incidents he has witnessed. I could do the same. Like the time three Asians boarded a bus and one girl said loudly enough for them and the whole bus to hear "Those f**king Pakis better not sit next to me." That's just one of many.

Here is some actual evidence as to how widespread it is, and how widespread perceptions of it are....

Sheepy

Anyway, pointless tittle tattle, there is going to be no resurgence of the Blair new Labour under Starmer. even the neo Liberal media are realising it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:07:03 PM

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:49:53 PM
Thomas I do not have the time right now to respond to all your shit because I have to leave for work in a minute, but my evidence showed far more than disparities in housing. Did you even read past the first few paragraphs?

obviously i did , i quoted some of it didnt i?
It showed that nearly 20% of people think some races are inherently more stupid than others, whilst nearly 40% think some races are inherently lazier. These are overtly racist assumptions, signposting the prevalence of racist thinking. And the fact that these are the most staunchly anti-immigration types demonstrates a pattern.

No thats your spinning of what the lazy article said.

I already highlighted how the 44% question wasnt racist , and was merely being dressed up as racism to suit a lazy ill informed article.

QuoteIf you cannot see that, then you are wilfully blind because you emotionally do not want to see it.

touche!

...and you are seeing what you want to see , but still not providing any evidence to back up your and cromwells empty headed claims of vast hordes of racists and racism in the uk.

I even linked to an eu report a while back that showed the uk was the least racist state in the eu based on their very own survey which you completely ignored as it didnt suit your empty narrative.

Just like you willfully ignore anti semitism in your own party or willfully conflate it as something else when it isnt.

QuoteAnd 100,000 plus reported hate crimes, up from 40,000 7 years ago

Not even 1 % , and further , you havent shown how many of these crimes were actually racism. Instead you lump in 100 000 crimes  , the majority of which could be anythng from white sectariansim to attacks of LGBT people , and try and insinuate thes are all racism which is what we are actually talking about. Totally disingenuous.

QuoteAnd incidentally, I and everyone I know have during our lives along the way witnessed numerous mostly verbal racist incidents.

Does this translate as you and the local momentum activist group down the pub in plymouth glorifying in your own pukeable self righteous bullshit os seeing racism everywhere but at the same time being willfully blind to anti semitism in labour?

funny that!

QuoteI doubt that any of them were reported.

I doubt they actually happened , but we will never know , as we only have you and cromwells word to take on the matter.

QuoteI or 2% would be a tiny minority, not 18%

The actual recorded hate crimes which you yourself linked to is less thn 1 % of the popualtion ,and even at that you cant show me what percentage was white on black /minority racism.

We are now drawing on the limints of your imagination here to less than 1 % being evidence of many while desperately clinging to a polling subsample question of 1000 people of whom 18 % backed a racist statement as evidence of the nasty racist yookay?

Thats you r trouble steve , when you come out into the real world after being in your momentum buble echo chamber , reality starts to bite and you cant fact it.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

Precisely, when close scrutiny shows the vast majority of such accusations are found to be totally groundless.
Whilst in the real world it is a fact that only a minority of reported incidents of crimes of any kind tend to be false allegations.

He linked a while back to a report that showed the vast majority of benefit fraud claims were indeed false allegations . So  you are wrong. Thats just off the top of my head.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Thomas, this is my parting gift to you as I really must go.

But you are farting about pathetically with semantics. Cromwell said "many" not I. Though in my opinion a substantial minority constitutes many, ie a large number. It does not have to be a majority. If it were a majority, the choice of word would have been "most".

So stop talking shite

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 22, 2020, 12:20:30 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:15:21 PM

Glass houses and all that.

Quite. There is no British political party free of sexual scandals and picking out just one if frankly stupid.

No one is saying there is pappy.

You need to learn to follow the nuance of the arguemnt ,which is the hypocrisy of british labour bleating about racism and prejudice while turning a blind eye to the horrors in their own party.

Thomas

Quoteauthor=srb7677 link=topic=1630.msg33929#msg33929 date=1598094921]

When it comes to alleged sexual misconduct in the Labour Party, need I not remind you of the example set by Alex Salmond, who was actually the leader of your f**king party? lol

Glass houses and all that.

...and remind me , what happened?

A majority of female jurors found him not guilty on all charges , and he walked free. Another false allegation. taken to court and found to be untrue.

Glass houses and all that?

What a piss poor desperate example , any fool with half a brain would have chosen one where the allegations were found to be true.

At least salmond , unlike many in the labour party , faced the music and was acquitted.

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:10:52 PM

I am not saying that this means most Brits are racist as you seem to want to assume, but clearly there is a substantial minority who are.

so a slight change in tack here. We are moving away from the "many " that cromwell said and you supported , to a climb down to a substantial minority.?

It appears upon digging away , you are being forced to back track and dumb down your empty rhetoric .

QuoteAnd incidentally, neither I nor any of the party members I know have personally seen nor heard any incidents of anti-semitism in the party.

Same with me with claims of racism . However , we arent discussing mere anecdotal evidence.

We have evidence such as 30 000 left wing twitter accounts posting anti semitic messages ( not anti zionist to be clear) and the labour party apologising and being investigated by the EHRC , and many others i linked above.

QuoteAnd incidentally re Zionism. Zionism is an ideology, not a race.

im well aware of this. Only you seem to be attempting to blur the lines between zionsim and anti semitism. Everyone else seems pretty clear criticising the state of israel or zionist ideology isnt illegal .

QuoteI will also point out as further evidence of the more general point that recorded hate crimes have topped 100,000 per year. Some of these might have been false allegations, but false allegations generally only make up a minority of reported crimes of any type.....

Ok last figures i saw for england and wales were 79 000 , but if we take youtr figure of 100 000 , thats a tiny amount out of a multi national state of 67 million.

Further , we dont know how many are classed as racism by white on black or asian minorities  , we know white on white racism for exmaple between the different uk nations is also recorded , and we know scotland and northern ireland have significant historical white sectariansim to take into account.

Still no proof of widepsread uk racism then?

QuoteSo whilst every person accused of a racist crime is innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law, the likelihood is that a majority of them are guilty and will be found to be such.

can you provide figures to back this up please?and then further show how big a proportion of uk society this is thanks to further justify your and cromwells earlier claims?

QuoteAs my first piece of linked evidence demonstrates, nearly a fifth of the population have overtly racist opinions.

No 18% of a polling sample agreed what could be construed as a racist statement. This isnt evidence of widspread racism or many claims of racism being true is it?

I have offered evidence before by the way even if not in this thread - I am one of the few that usually does - so you can quit with the false accusations that I don't.

where?

What you have linked to doesnt in any way back up your exaggerated claims.