Met caught out targetting Black drivers..?

Started by patman post, August 18, 2020, 05:46:20 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

QuoteRACE BAIT BUTLER: Police Officer UNSPINS MP's 'Stop and Search' PR Stunt , Cop Fed Requests Body Cam Footage Release
A LABOUR MP accused the Metropolitan Police of 'racial profiling' in a suspected publicity stunt, sparking friction with Police officers who are under increased pressure amid the Black Lives Matter protest.

https://www.politicalite.com/lab/labour/race-bait-butler-police-officer-unspins-mps-stop-and-search-pr-stunt-cop-fed-requests-body-cam-footage-release/

All those nasty white people writing horrible things about dawn.

The list is endless across the interwebby mocking her publicity stunt which backfired terribly.

Last i read she was then trying to get mileage out of "nasty racist twitter trolls" mocking her claims.

As murray says in borkies video above , it really shows the low calibre of politician at westminster when the likes of dawn  butler can get elected.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 19, 2020, 08:23:40 PM

Does he?

I will let deppity answer your post , but i have a few points i wish to pick you up on.

QuoteNo I didn't you're doing a Thomas,I said many which is an indefinite because I said already I don't know.
Ever heard the saying Many a true word is spoken in jest,how many are then do you know? I don't.
Some,many have you never used those words

You are playing semantics here cromwell.

heres the definition of the word "many" ....

Quotemany

determiner · pronoun · adjective
determiner: many; pronoun: many; adjective: many; comparative adjective: more; superlative adjective: most

a large number of.
    "many people agreed with her

Quotenoun
plural noun: many

the majority of people.
    "music for the many"

Stop trying to make out "many " and " majority " are incompatible. Many means a large number , which could be taken as a majority , but when i asked you to quantify what you meant( what percentage?) you diverted and ran away cause you dont have a feckin clue and merely "wish " to believe many/majority of racist claims are true.

can't you see how unhelpfull this is in the racism debate? At least patbox pox tries to stand his corner and back up his comments unlike you who makes an empty throw away comments and runs away.

Quoteand no it's all true you might find that inconvenient but it's probably nearer the truth.

No one is finding it inconvenient.

You made a statement , and can't back it up. If its nearer the truth , then you should have little difficulty in proving it shouldnt you?

QuoteWhere is the proof otherwise?

Its up to the accuser to prove guilt , not the accused to prove innocence.

Have you heard of innocence till proven guilty in manc land? Of course you have , we have debated crime and general criminal justice over many a year , so you know this. Another cromwell cop out.

QuoteNo I don't wonder at all,you only have to see posts on here to realise why.

What utter pish cromwell.

No one  has a requirement on this forum to be balanced neutral or unbiased. I have made this point many a time.

....and you certainly arent!

Its when you post pish like this...

Quote from: cromwell on August 18, 2020, 08:32:40 PM
Well since I wasn't there I don't know what is true or not,what I do know is that there is a narrative that practically all claims of racism are false,clearly they're not,to believe so is as ridiculous that all claims are true.
Somewhere alongthe line balace has been lost

Thats what you get picked up over , because...

1. you have already proved by your own words you are not neutral , fair unbiased or balanced on the issue of racism( where you have an in built bias towards those making claims of racism )

2. despite already admitting you arent balanced , you then go on to post utter horseshit attempting to come across balanced by posting contradictory statements above ( ie saying something you firmly beleive then qualifying it with an opposite statement to ward of criticism) then laughably lamenting somewhere along the line balance has been lost.

You are part of the problem.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2020, 09:09:21 PM
Sir Steve House said officers could not have known Butler and the driver of the BMW car were black before they stopped it, because the windows were tinted. Thomas #34

Surely, if the windows were that tinted they'd have been illegal. Is that now going to be a charge the Police will attempt...?

Did the stop come from front, back, left or right? Rear tints can be as dark as you want I believe.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Sir Steve House said officers could not have known Butler and the driver of the BMW car were black before they stopped it, because the windows were tinted. Thomas #34

Surely, if the windows were that tinted they'd have been illegal. Is that now going to be a charge the Police will attempt...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on August 19, 2020, 06:14:20 PM
Quote from: cromwell on August 19, 2020, 12:12:14 PMI have had this before,it's a forum why should I be surprised that some or even many don't agree,so what.......am I supposed to be bothered?
IMO it's you that have the greater problem when anyone disagrees with you because rather than discuss it you get personal or claim diversion because you have no answers.
But he has a point

Does he?

Quote- the other day you said you thought most claims of racism were true
No I didn't you're doing a Thomas,I said many which is an indefinite because I said already I don't know.
Ever heard the saying Many a true word is spoken in jest,how many are then do you know? I don't.
Some,many have you never used those words?

Quote, but now its a "narrative" that all claims of racism are false? You seem to be like a coin with both sides heads on this subject?

Really,no I'm getting away from the it's all bollocks ......and no it's all true you might find that inconvenient but it's probably nearer the truth.

So what next some forensic examination of what I meant by probably in the last sentence.

QuoteThe word here is "claim". Dawn Butler 'claims' racism, this guy 'claims' racism, Patbox Pat is always 'claiming' racism- where is the fecking proof?
Where is the proof otherwise?

QuoteLiberals sucking air trough their teeth every time a claim like this is made is not helping anyone. Instead, why don't liberals demand prosecution of those responsible if "most claims" are true? If that claim is true, then surely in most cases there should be sufficient evidence to PROVE it?
I'm not liberal and don't suck air through my teeth,also as I and a few others told smurfy posting in capitals doesn't make you point more valid.

QuoteBtw, stopping a black driver is NOT racism
Read back I already acknowledged that

Quote- having a pop at Megan Markle or Dianne Abbott because one is a fecking vacuous diva and the other is a fecking idiot is NOT racism

You should try reading my past posts I mean it was in reply to you
https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1597.msg33326.html#msg33326

QuoteThe 'racism' card can get played for things that AREN'T racism.
You're doing a smurfy again,but in any case what makes you believe I think otherwise?

QuoteThat's where your balance has gone, and you wonder why?
No I don't wonder at all,you only have to see posts on here to realise why.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on August 19, 2020, 07:38:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwXT20pAv0

Good video borkie.

He seems to be politely calling her a serial bullshitter constantly sqweaming wacist  , with a shrug of the shoulders and a raise of the eyebrows .

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2020, 05:20:32 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on August 19, 2020, 03:14:58 PM
I would add to Thomas's post that the reason police stop out of town cars is because there is a big problem in London and I dare say other City's of cloning . This is done by gangs  by having a car stolen to order and changing the plates  to match a similar car from a different city . You then get a good number of cars driving about with no tax or insurance and some poor sod in Leeds getting a summons for speeding on the M23

This is why plod stop cars from out of town .
Doesn't ring true as an excuse. Mine is a new leased car. I've just checked, and its reg is for the Chester area. But I'm the registered keeper on the V5C with an address in N16. Glancing up my road, it looks like under 20% of residents' vehicles have an L London registration. Maybe suppliers use linked and associate companies around the country to source new vehicles from. Used vehicles are distributed around the country and won't change their reg numbers...

Maybe I should have explained the process better . Its not just that its a car from out of town but who it is registered to .

So when they put the reg in for Butlers car (wrongly as it happens ) it came up as registerd elsewhere so they make a stop . If its registered in London they probably wont unless they have another reason .
If its registered to John Smith of Hovis Hill, Barnsley and its being driven in N17 or along Croydon flyover then you have just become a statistic

Thomas

QuoteOfficers from an anti-violence taskforce who stopped a car carrying the Labour MP Dawn Butler, sparking claims of racial profiling, were not at fault, Scotland Yard's deputy commissioner has declared.

Sir Steve House said officers could not have known Butler and the driver of the BMW car were black before they stopped it, because the windows were tinted.

House said: "The officers who undertook the stop were from the violent crime taskforce and were in the area as part of our proactive work to protect communities from violence.

"Criminals often use vehicles to travel in and to commit crime, therefore officers will often check cars to see if there is anything that requires them to stop it and do further checks."

House continued: "The officers ran a number plate check on the vehicle. At this stage, the officers still didn't know who the occupants of the car were, including their ethnicity because the car windows were tinted.

"As a result of an officer making a human error as he inputted the car registration, the Police National Computer returned details of a car from another part of the UK."

The Met deputy commissioner, a previous chief constable of Police Scotland, said he would have stopped the car.

House continued: "I have viewed all the available video material of that interaction and I have read their statements – the officers acted professionally and politely, explaining why the stop was made and, when realising there was a mistake, explaining this."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/12/senior-met-officer-defends-police-who-stopped-dawn-butler

Thomas

Exactly one of my points.reply #23.

No it isnt , you are now twisting what has been written in the article and trying to link it to some zany patbox pox racism conspiracy theory you alluded to earlier.

Police politeness is now an example of racism? ;D

Certainly butler doesnt take heed of your "words of wisdom " in dealing with the polite but nasty racist policeman...

Quote In fact, it is Butler who is being rude in the video – arrogantly waving her hand at the officers and telling them off for being patronising – while the officers nicely explain the situation. Brexit voters will be familiar with the haughty, dismissive Butler style, of course

of course as the article alludes to dopey dawn isnt exactly famous for her penetrating wit and calm intellect is she?

QuoteDawn Butler is famous for her bullshit. She once claimed that 90 per cent of giraffes are gay. She has insisted that babies are born without a biological sex. She claimed she was endorsed by Barack Obama – it later transpired that the 'Obama endorsement' letter was in fact written by her own aides. She boasted about having reduced by 3,000 the number of rough sleepers in her constituency of Brent in London. Which would be truly mind-blowing considering there are only around 5,000 rough sleepers in the whole of the UK. Did Brent really have two-thirds of Britain's rough sleepers before Ms Butler came along

She appears to be no stranger to spinning a yarn or two .

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on August 19, 2020, 09:46:04 AMNo, the way to deal with it is to wait until there has been a full investigation before you decide to burn down Stoke Newington, although admittedly, that might be an improvement
I've never advocated any such violent action. It was the Met itself that demolished and rebuilt the old Stoke Newington police station following allegations of Police drug-dealing and violence.
It was was notorious in the 1980s and 1990s for Police corruption and racism. Over the years there were several deaths and life altering injuries. All easy-enough to google.
In January 1983 a young man was found shot dead in the foyer of the building. A coroner's jury ruled that Colin Roach himself had pulled the trigger. This finding sparked disquiet in the Home Office and among MPs, and Stoke Newington police station was the subject of a House of Commons Early Day Motion:
That this House condemns those nasty, vile and corrupt police officers at Stoke Newington police station who have been engaged in drug trafficking and perverting the course of justice.
https://edm.parliament.uk/early-day-motion/4132/conduct-of-police-officers-at-stoke-newington-police-station

To save more people falling down the stairs, the old Police Station was demolished, and a new building opened on the site in 1990...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2020, 05:40:12 PM
^^^
Seems you did it without my help...

More by luck than judgment. Posting images or finding one that will post became difficult about a year ago.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on August 19, 2020, 12:12:14 PMI have had this before,it's a forum why should I be surprised that some or even many don't agree,so what.......am I supposed to be bothered?
IMO it's you that have the greater problem when anyone disagrees with you because rather than discuss it you get personal or claim diversion because you have no answers.

But he has a point - the other day you said you thought most claims of racism were true, but now its a "narrative" that all claims of racism are false? You seem to be like a coin with both sides heads on this subject?

The word here is "claim". Dawn Butler 'claims' racism, this guy 'claims' racism, Patbox Pat is always 'claiming' racism- where is the fecking proof? I can claim the moon is made of cheese, but it doesn't mean it is.

Liberals sucking air trough their teeth every time a claim like this is made is not helping anyone. Instead, why don't liberals demand prosecution of those responsible if "most claims" are true? If that claim is true, then surely in most cases there should be sufficient evidence to PROVE it? Btw, stopping a black driver is NOT racism - having a pop at Megan Markle or Dianne Abbott because one is a fecking vacuous diva and the other is a fecking idiot is NOT racism - but that is what happens now. The 'racism' card can get played for things that AREN'T racism. That's where your balance has gone, and you wonder why?

patman post

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2020, 04:59:57 PM
^^^
You worry about a lot of things.
Would concerning yourself with how to keep pictures to reasonable dimensions and not blocking the thread be a useful addition to your collection...?

Well if the suffix is jpg, instead of being critical perhaps you could inform me how I do that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe