Met caught out targetting Black drivers..?

Started by patman post, August 18, 2020, 05:46:20 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 03:04:02 PM

The labour party , sought to silence former employees for speaking out against racism while srb is on here pontificating to all of us about us nasty white racists shows clearly the utter hypocrisy in these labour barstewards on the subject of prejudice.
Have you read the leaked report into the actual activities of these staffers in full as I have? Because if not you are talking from a position of ignorance. Their role amongst other things was the investigation of anti-semitism complaints. No one tried to stop them from doing this, contrary to their claims. They themselves simply chose to accord it a low priority and didn't bother in many cases. They were far more focussed upon fighting a factional war on behalf of the Blairites, even to the extent of sabotaging the electoral prospects of the party that paid them. Their so-called whistle blowing was part of that factional campaign because it was in fact they themselves not doing their jobs properly that was the problem. Legal advice was that the party had a very good case against them but Starmer instead chose to surrender, more worried about negative spin than truth.

When you have read the leaked report in full, come back to me and start talking from a position of knowledge about these staffers. Traitors to the party that employed them in many cases.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:56:16 PM

Duplicitous bastards the lot of you labour scum.
If that is what you think of me then clearly you are not the reasonable and decent chap I mistook you for, with whom I thought it was possible to disagree respectfully. But apparently now I am scum because I disagree with you and have the temerity to believe antisemitism in Labour - whilst real and ugly for a tiny percentage - has been weaponised and exaggerated, but also believe a large minority of the general public harbour racist views, and I presented evidence for the latter.

The fact that I and most others I know have witnessed numerous racist incidents, yet have never witnessed anti-semitism in the party is telling to me. The former is substantial anecdotal backing for my suspicions as to the widespread nature of racism. We have seen and heard it with our own eyes and ears. The latter though - supposedly rife in my party - is not something any of us have ever witnessed, suggesting to me that the extent of it is grossly exaggerated. And pointing to a few genuine examples in no way disproves the general point about it being a numerically small problem grossly exaggerated, which my experience actually inside the party leads me to suspect.

Yet because I genuinely believe in these things with an honest heart, you call me scum. Which is itself beneath contempt and signposts you to me as someone incapable of honest and respectful disagreement when your blood is up.

Which is a shame because I thought you were better than that.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

DeppityDawg

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:18:18 PMThat's a rant, not a cogent argument.

Is that right? When yet again you make absolutely zero attempt to engage the points, and instead revert to suggestions that people who don't share your views are 'ranting' and make sneering comments about 'motives' you're too fecking scared to state, and thus justifying the whole post - if you think I'm a racist, then fecking say it

Otherwise, if you've nothing to add, then feck off and stop wasting bandwidth

Thomas

QuoteLabour staffers condemn Corbyn's 'appalling and hypocritical' response to antisemitism claims as backlash intensifies

Senior Labour peers also voice 'concerns' over anti-Jewish abuse, calling it 'toxic and endemic problem that we have failed to eradicate'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-antisemitism-jeremy-corbyn-lords-mps-panorama-a9005901.html

All claims of prejudice must be taken seriously srb tells us , excpet in the labour party where they are brushed under the carpet and the "tip of the iceberg " principle doesnt apply.

lmfao.   :D

QuoteThe Jewish Labour Movement said: "It is a sad reflection of its historic role as the party of working people that Labour sought to pursue and silence its former employees for speaking out against racism."

The labour party , sought to silence former employees for speaking out against racism while srb is on here pontificating to all of us about us nasty white racists shows clearly the utter hypocrisy in these labour barstewards on the subject of prejudice.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:36:31 PM
The latter involves reproting crimes to the police in which you have to identify yourself, where you yourself are often the victim, where you have to give statements, not just a phone tip off, and where you risk negative consequences for making false allegations.

This was down your neck of the woods last year wasnt it? ;D

Labour regional board member suspended by party after sharing post claiming Holocaust 'biggest lie' in history

Former chair of local party facing investigation after reposting article claiming concentration camp inmates had been 'well-cared for'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-party-holocaust-antisemitism-board-members-jeremy-corbyn-a9070976.html

another anti semitic momentum nutjob in labour.

Thomas

QuoteBritain 'one of least racist countries in Europe'

QuoteBritain is one of the least racist countries in Europe despite Brexit, according to a new study.

Prejudice against immigrants in the UK is "rare" and comparable with that in other wealthy EU and largely English-speaking nations, according to analysis of the largest public European and international surveys of human beliefs and values.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/britain-one-of-least-racist-countries-in-europe/26/02/

QuoteBritain is one of the least racist countries in Europe and Brexit has not made Brits more prejudiced according to new study which says Germany, Italy and Portugal are worse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6746615/Britain-one-racist-countries-Europe-says-new-study.html

QuoteAre the British really as xenophobic as they've been made out to be since Brexit?
Living in London for two years, I haven't noticed any more bigotry than in other countries

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/are-the-british-really-as-xenophobic-as-they-ve-been-made-out-to-be-since-brexit-1.3910892

Labour party.........for the few , not the many. As their identity politics show.....

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:42:52 PM
Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:38:33 PM

Dont understand the post.

Are you agreeing with me?
The quoting got f**ked up. I have since re-edited it. Take a look.

If I can be arsed I will return to this shit after work. Am leaving for my shift right now.

Wish I could say it has been a pleasure but I have been hindered by time constraints which is frustrating.

i answered it.

You do make me laugh srb.

"Win the scots over with kindness " lmfao!!!

until we start pointing out a few wee uncomfortable truths about labour and all hell breaks loose. The momentum hard left face finally gets unmasked in all its fury.

Nice to see you never learn your lessons , and long may you be out of power. Cheeky cants telling the rest of us we are all racists when you have a feckin army of skeletons in that momentum cupboard of yours.

Duplicitous bastards the lot of you labour scum.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 22, 2020, 01:44:27 PM
Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:37:46 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 22, 2020, 01:32:50 PM

The rest of us just smiled and didn't take the bait though Thomas.

its fun sheep.

Im beginning to wonder if the auld can't is starting to get senile dementia , he seems to forget what he posted five minutes ago never mind on our old forum.

Luckilly for him we dont.

I have never ever come across such a twsited and controted individual in al my time on the interweb who continually reverses his implicitly held political opinions five minutes after posting his undying belief in them.

Immigration , brexit you name it , is there anything pappysmurf hasnt done a u trun over except tory party hatred?

Its ususally his tory party oppostion that normally has him twisting in knots . Whatever they support  he opposes even if he supported it the day before.
Not really we all know he isn't exactly tightly wrapped, he still hasn't worked out we have heat seeking camera technology for catching the influx of Islamic budding terrorists crossing the channel.

i cannae keep up with smurf?

What is his latest position on immigration today?

is he for or against migrants in dinghies ?

Thomas

Comparing the reporting of welfare fraud to the reporting of crimes to the police is silly.

Why?

You made yet another empty headed generalising statement . Heres what you said...

QuoteWhilst in the real world it is a fact that only a minority of reported incidents of crimes of any kind tend to be false allegations.

and i gave you an off the top of the head example contradicting this .

You then climbed down .

Are you now implying welfare fraud isnt a crime ? You do realise you can go to prison for this dont you?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:37:46 PM

its fun sheep.

Im beginning to wonder if the auld can't is starting to get senile dementia , he seems to forget what he posted five minutes ago never mind on our old forum.

I have never ever come across such a twsited and controted individual in al my time on the interweb who continually reverses his implicitly held political opinions five minutes after posting his undying belief in them.

Immigration , brexit you name it , is there anything pappysmurf hasnt done a u trun over except tory party hatred?

Its ususally his tory party oppostion that normally has him twisting in knots . Whatever they support  he opposes even if he supported it the day before.
Not really we all know he isn't exactly tightly wrapped, he still hasn't worked out we have heat seeking camera technology for catching the influx of Islamic budding terrorists crossing the channel.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:38:33 PM

The quoting got fucked up. I have since re-edited it. Take a look.

If I can be arsed I will return to this shit after work. Am leaving for my shift right now.

Wish I could say it has been a pleasure but I have been hindered by time constraints which is frustrating.

Thomas

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:24:25 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 01:07:03 PM
Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 12:54:03 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on August 22, 2020, 12:12:46 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on August 22, 2020, 11:49:10 AM

Precisely, when close scrutiny shows the vast majority of such accusations are found to be totally groundless.
Whilst in the real world it is a fact that only a minority of reported incidents of crimes of any kind tend to be false allegations.
Comparing the reporting of welfare fraud to the reporting of crimes is silly. The former does not involve reporting to the police, can be done anonymously, and risks no negative consequences even for blatant malicious falsehood, and in circumstances where the one reporting is not any kind of victim, merely an informant. The latter involves reproting crimes to the police in which you have to identify yourself, where you yourself are often the victim, where you have to give statements, not just a phone tip off, and where you risk negative consequences for making false allegations. Little wonder that the former invites malicious allegations when the latter does not, is it? lol

Not according to pappasmurf.

He linked a while back to a report that showed the vast majority of benefit fraud claims were indeed false allegations . So  you are wrong. Thats just off the top of my head.
That is an exception because it is open to abuse by welfare hating bigots

so another climb down after spouting yet more self righteous shite.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 22, 2020, 01:33:00 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 22, 2020, 01:19:04 PM
Anyway, pointless tittle tattle, there is going to be no resurgence of the Blair new Labour under Starmer. even the neo Liberal media are realising it.

Hopefully not sheep , but while SRB is flinging his self righteous mud aropund and calling us all nasty racists , it never hurts to throw a little back and remind him and everyone else of labours shame.
I pretty much gathered from the start where we were heading, I am not in the mood for doing Starmer any favours anyway. Let them fight it out like rats in a sack.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

its fun sheep.

Im beginning to wonder if the auld cant is starting to get senile dementia , he seems to forget what he posted five minutes ago never mind on our old forum.