Covid NOT in top ten death causes in wales

Started by johnofgwent, August 22, 2020, 07:56:54 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 22, 2020, 07:56:54 AMthe statistics were forced to show the truth, which is it never was anything like as bad as the project rear refugees now reallocated to COVID19 fear stoking made it out to be ...
Who would have thought it?
Well, you, me, sheepy, Borchester and a few others,
but Smurfy, Cromwell and Daffy Duck won't agree.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

If the Newsbot picks this up, this post may end up a duplicate thread, but i did not see a thread for it in the news section when I looked just now, SO ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-53869311

The figures for july show that in wales Covid19 is not among the top ten reasons for dying.

The reality is that from January this year, the government was fiddling the figures, saying you died of COVID19 if you had a test that came back positive and then died of anything at all.

Once they were forced to fix this blatant bias, which allowed the government to claim a marked reduction in deaths through terrorism, muggings, road accidents and cancer by saying all such were the fault of COVID19 if at any time in the past six months the victim had been tested positive, the statistics were forced to show the truth, which is it never was anything like as bad as the project rear refugees now reallocated to COVID19 fear stoking made it out to be ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>