If you are stirring up hope not hate in British politics?

Started by Sheepy, August 26, 2020, 08:50:33 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Ms Patel has finally come out from under her desk to show some empathy for all those affected by illegal immigration, it might take a while and in the meantime we will have to have our intelligence insulted by the Neo Liberals, but hey ho, its what they do, on the bright side I would like to thank them for all the empathy they showed for the poor working class children  who were raped by mainly Muslim gangs up and down the country, while trying to cover it up for their own political beliefs and all the attacks those people sustained in bringing it to the attention of the authorities, I would also like to thank them for the empathy they showed for the people who who were bombed for going to a concert.

Ms Patel is planning to overhaul asylum laws which she has reportedly claimed are being "exploited by leftie Labour-supporting lawyers" who she says are doing everything to stop the Government removing people.

She is working on a "fair borders bill" later this year that would stop people drawing out the asylum applications process by making them declare all their grounds for refugee status when they apply, rather than being able to submit any new reasons later
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Oh and I don't want to hear, its the law stopping you sorting it out, you make the fecking laws.

Sheepy

Where is Ms Patel anyway, she was meant to be sorting this out. Not hiding under her desk I hope.

Sheepy

LMAO
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/britain-first-homeless-hotels-asylum-seekers-162029124.html
Look on the bright side now I am politically taking a back seat, I don't have to decide on what punishment you deserve for using dodgy contacts to avoid looking like the hypocrites you are.

Sheepy

Maybe you could email your chums at Hope not Hate Smurfy and tell them so.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 26, 2020, 08:50:33 AM

I always feel you are doing something right and having the neo Liberals panties in a twist is rather fun. By the way I thought you said Illegal immigrants weren't being housed in hotels?

Hotels is using the term loosely I doubt you would want to stay in them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2020/08/21/nigel-farage-and-free-speech/

I always feel you are doing something right and having the neo Liberals panties in a twist is rather fun. By the way I thought you said Illegal immigrants weren't being housed in hotels?