Concerned Americans fight back?

Started by Sheepy, August 26, 2020, 09:19:18 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on August 28, 2020, 08:09:42 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 28, 2020, 10:56:19 AMAh I see, you around the south east now then or just visiting?
Tonbridge area.
No beach party.

The garden of England has its charms, it's a bit austere imo but I hope you like the move.

From what I read, they rate the friendlist' town in England as this one in Norfolk. I think there's one or two in Krnt on that list but they are in the super rural bit by tenterden or whereever
+++

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis on August 28, 2020, 10:56:19 AMAh I see, you around the south east now then or just visiting?
Tonbridge area.
No beach party.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Barry on August 27, 2020, 02:24:48 PMOpenreach are the problem, bunch of liars.
Not only that, but our experience is that Openreach seems to employ lazy, uncaring installers. Unfortunately, most other providers are tied into it. We're back to Virgin ASAP. Its operator, Liberty Global, has a better US-style focus on service and the end user without being wedded to the idea of armed and uniformed vigilantes to protect its patch...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on August 27, 2020, 02:24:48 PM
Been tethering, gets a bit expensive when you're paying twice. Openreach are the problem, bunch of liars.

Had a lovely few hours in Hastings yesterday and had lunch at Bistro on the Beach. Was a bit windy but warm and sunny.

I'm now going to "self monitor for criminal activity" like the Yanks are being asked to do.  ::)

Ah I see, you around the south east now then or just visiting?

Did you see any beach parties going on around here?
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 27, 2020, 02:24:48 PM
Been tethering, gets a bit expensive when you're paying twice. Openreach are the problem, bunch of liars.

Had a lovely few hours in Hastings yesterday and had lunch at Bistro on the Beach. Was a bit windy but warm and sunny.

I'm now going to "self monitor for criminal activity" like the Yanks are being asked to do.  ::)
Good lad, some lovely places along the beach for lunch.  A fresh breeze blowing in won't do you any harm, apparently sea air is a good Covid blocker.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 26, 2020, 08:28:16 PM
Barry is struggling with no Internet but a phone as Sky and Openreach do not reach the sky.
To say I am sick  of the UK's superfast broadband is an understatement as I have not a single effing kilo bit.
You need tethering Barry.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on August 26, 2020, 08:28:16 PM
Barry is struggling with no Internet but a phone as Sky and Openreach do not reach the sky.
To say I am sick  of the UK's superfast broadband is an understatement as I have not a single effing kilo bit.

Same here Barry - hope you & yours've been keeping well.

My internet's been awful for days now on 3 & 4G Three mobile internet..
+++

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Poor old Barry I can hear the cogs from here, I was amusing myself with the Hypocrisy coming from the Neo Liberals while trying to say others are hypocrites, hilarious.

Sheepy