Govt Plans Leak: Water Rations, Food Shortage For 2nd C19 Wave & N-D Brexit

Started by Dynamis, August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on August 26, 2020, 07:35:06 PM

Sorry to hear that fella.

You all good though otherwise?

I am engaged in modifying my new motorcycle  to fit me. (I unscrewed my wallet for my birthday.) Motorcycle manufacturers don't make motorcycles to fit short fat geriatrics with arthritis and osteoporosis.

My wife will be getting her (delayed by George Osborne,) old age pension next April. If the bastards don't alter it again.)
So other than that and inventorying the emergency store cupboard and restocking for the disaster next January the 1st every thing is tickety boo.

Which is more than I can say for most of my neighbours.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 26, 2020, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM
Water rationing and food shortages' if second wave clashes with no-deal Brexit

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/23/water-rationing-food-shortages-second-wave-clashes-no-deal-brexit-13166025/amp/

Calm as a cucumber. :)

The usual suspects will be a long to shout "Project Fear, Project Fear."  It is merely the previously published by the government contingency plan plus Covid-19 extras.

I have just had a ferry trip cancelled by Brittany Ferries which was for the third week in September with full refund and at the moment there is no ferry until the end of March 2021.
So that is the Cornwall export of fresh fish and live shellfish stuffed.

Sorry to hear that fella.

You all good though otherwise?
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM
Water rationing and food shortages' if second wave clashes with no-deal Brexit

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/23/water-rationing-food-shortages-second-wave-clashes-no-deal-brexit-13166025/amp/

Calm as a cucumber. :)

The usual suspects will be a long to shout "Project Fear, Project Fear."  It is merely the previously published by the government contingency plan plus Covid-19 extras.

I have just had a ferry trip cancelled by Brittany Ferries which was for the third week in September with full refund and at the moment there is no ferry until the end of March 2021.
So that is the Cornwall export of fresh fish and live shellfish stuffed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

+++