Govt Plans Leak: Water Rations, Food Shortage For 2nd C19 Wave & N-D Brexit

Started by Dynamis, August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:45:20 PMSheepy being Welsh..
Wait a minute. Someone with a name like Sheepy is Welsh?

Lmfao, I best not go there or I will get into trouble.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:45:20 PMLast time I checked I was a man, but I guess Barry confused me for Sheepy being Welsh..

Seems that you are the one who is confused as you previously posted:

QuoteHow dare you! My name isn't Marjorie.

..it's Susan.
I blame Johnny Cash.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:55:38 PM

Desperation taken to new heights Thomas, it's sad really but there you go. Now I'm off to do something tangible, you keep yattering on mate on here and your other scot forums and facebook and tell me how I spend all day on here. 👍

off you go then dyno. It will give us all a break from your" impartial political analysis and neutral observations on brexit". ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 02, 2020, 06:48:08 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:45:20 PM

No I'm not you. ;D We can't be bosom buddies sorry...

Last time I checked I was a man, but I guess Barry confused me for Sheepy being Welsh..

im happily married to a proud english lassie mate , so im not that way inclined.

I did wonder why you followed me around the forum the other week liking all my posts like a wee puppy dog.

So are you a lassie , or are you just a wee bit feminin and looking for a bit of a hug because of brexit?

You're married to lassie? I never knew you were that way inclined. ;D

Um, you were the one liking loads of my posts in the thread where you started on papa as I recall.

Do you think every 'like' counts as a come-on whether by man or woman??? 😁😆

Desperation taken to new heights Thomas, it's sad really but there you go. Now I'm off to do something tangible, you keep yattering on mate on here and your other scot forums and facebook and tell me how I spend all day on here. 👍
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:45:20 PM

Last time I checked I was a man, but I guess Barry confused me for Sheepy being Welsh..

im happily married to a proud english lassie mate , so im not that way inclined.

I did wonder why you followed me around the forum the other week liking all my posts like a wee puppy dog.

So are you a lassie , or are you just a wee bit feminin and looking for a bit of a hug because of brexit?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 02, 2020, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:36:25 PM
She? Ok..I must check, hadn't realized the forum was giving gender reassignment surgeries out now.  ;D

FFS , are you or are you not a man?

You do post in a very feminine way dyno , so maybe thats what has got barry a bit confused.

Or are you one of those bearded monsters who want to use wee girls toilets?

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 02, 2020, 06:36:25 PM
She? Ok..I must check, hadn't realized the forum was giving gender reassignment surgeries out now.  ;D

FFS , are you or are you not a man?

You do post in a very feminine way dyno , so maybe thats what has got barry a bit confused.

Or are you one of those bearded monsters who want to use wee girls toilets?

Borg Refinery

Careful or you'll get Thomas in a huff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=balWlPCZgTM&feature=emb_title
+++

Thomas

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 02, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
Why would anyone refute it, if they didn't make plans, you would be crying foul anyway. still as cool as a cucumber.

cool as feck sheep. 17 wqeeks to go , and dynamis is crumbling.

Another few weeks and he will run off the forum again with his tail between his legs crying .

Some folk just cant handle democracy.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM
Water rationing and food shortages' if second wave clashes with no-deal Brexit

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/23/water-rationing-food-shortages-second-wave-clashes-no-deal-brexit-13166025/amp/

Calm as a cucumber. :)

What!

Not another anti brexit thread of propagnada by the forums politially neutral  highly impartial non remainer?

FFS.

Talk about hysteria.

Sheepy

Why would anyone refute it, if they didn't make plans, you would be crying foul anyway. still as cool as a cucumber.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 26, 2020, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 26, 2020, 07:25:01 PM
Water rationing and food shortages' if second wave clashes with no-deal Brexit

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/23/water-rationing-food-shortages-second-wave-clashes-no-deal-brexit-13166025/amp/

Calm as a cucumber. :)

The usual suspects will be a long to shout "Project Fear, Project Fear."  It is merely the previously published by the government contingency plan plus Covid-19 extras.

Odd how they stayed away from this one... I guess it can't be refuted easily?
+++

Borg Refinery

👍

The truck plan came back a few weeks back..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-08-04/u-k-to-use-no-deal-brexit-border-plan-fearing-traffic-chaos

I see it's a nice welcome back to the forum..being accused of condoning torturing kids by prof nalaar (wtf) and not understanding the arabic decimal system I've read books about wrt its history in the past ..but okay... (rolls eyes). I expect it will only get nicer. 😆
+++