yoo-kay: Worst Recession, Death Toll in Europe, Dev'd Nations,

Started by Dynamis, August 26, 2020, 11:09:03 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 27, 2020, 09:41:45 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 09:40:47 AM
Ooh kay, I'll make a note to neatly skip over every post of yours in future then. If you just want to bleat and not be replied to, I'll keep well away, suits you sir. :D

There is an ignore function on the forum.

...The funny part is he was the one asking me unsolicited questions across multi posts & threads and following them up. :D Oh well, who cares.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 09:40:47 AM
Ooh kay, I'll make a note to neatly skip over every post of yours in future then. If you just want to bleat and not be replied to, I'll keep well away, suits you sir. :D

There is an ignore function on the forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Ooh kay, I'll make a note to neatly skip over and leave unread every post of yours in future then. If you just want to bleat and not be replied to, I'll keep well away.. suits you sir. :D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 09:21:14 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 27, 2020, 09:13:55 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 09:10:29 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 27, 2020, 08:55:28 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 08:46:18 AM
And what successes would you say he's had so far?
He has finally removed us from the EU and has told them what is negotiable and what isn't, he has started a clear out of the civil service which thinks it can run the country with zero feedback from the electorate, nobody said it was an easy job. After all they thought they could run an empire in the same way. Which the EU fancies it can do a better job of being the new empire on the block. Like his rise to Prime minster slow and steady, but then we don't expect messiahs like some. You could always put direct democracy on the ballot we would win hands down. But you cannot because the Westminster party fear that more than covid.

👍

Let's dig down into this if you want and see if we can agree on anything.

1) We agree that having clear lines with the EU is good - certainty of no deal is more preferable than suddenly crashing out on a whim when things might shift.

I gave you clear evidence of every study showing a big net negative for no deal.

Do you feel it's worth it to get sovereignty back as you see it?

2) Surely the civil service should be non partisan? Do you disagree? Isn't Cummings instilling a new partisan bias into it instead?

3) Direct democracy would be great, let's do it right now I'd say.

4) What makes you feel the EU is an Empire?
Its not digging down you are just going over and over the same ground hoping you can change peoples minds whether it be by links that anybody could make up to suit a political position and the EU admit they wish to be the latest empire on the block. They have used every trick in the book to get this far.

I'm just stating my thoughts and asking questions. You have done the same.

Doesn't Britain also want to be an empire of a kind under Bojo? And where did the EU state this?

I don't want nor expect you to change your mind, I'm curious as to what you think.

Every Brexiter has different thoughts, it's not like you are identikit robots.
Why are you my new psychologist?, as I said, it is just politics not rocket science. The EU have stated it tons of times unless you are blind, control from Brussels is imperitive.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on August 27, 2020, 09:13:55 AM
He has finally removed us from the EU and has told them what is negotiable and what isn't, he has started a clear out of the civil service which thinks it can run the country with zero feedback from the electorate, nobody said it was an easy job. After all they thought they could run an empire in the same way. Which the EU fancies it can do a better job of being the new empire on the block. Like his rise to Prime minster slow and steady, but then we don't expect messiahs like some. You could always put direct democracy on the ballot we would win hands down. But you cannot because the Westminster party fear that more than covid.

👍

1) We agree that having clear lines with the EU is good - certainty of no deal is more preferable than suddenly crashing out on a whim when things might shift.

I gave you clear evidence of every study showing a big net negative for no deal.

2) Surely the civil service should be non partisan? Do you disagree? Isn't Cummings instilling a new partisan bias into it instead?

Its not digging down you are just going over and over the same ground hoping you can change peoples minds whether it be by links that anybody could make up to suit a political position and the EU admit they wish to be the latest empire on the block. They have used every trick in the book to get this far.

I'm just stating my thoughts and asking questions. You have done the same.

Doesn't Britain also want to be an empire of a kind under Bojo? And where did the EU state this?

I don't want nor expect you to change your mind, I'm curious as to what you think.

Every Brexiter has different thoughts, it's not like you are identikit robots.
+++

Sheepy

👍

Borg Refinery

👍

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 27, 2020, 09:02:27 AM

He has finally removed us from the EU and has told them what is negotiable and what isn't,

Those are bad things for the people of Britain, not good things. Britain is going to hell in a hand cart orchestrated by Bojo The Clown and Dominic Cummings.
LOL bleat,bleat.

papasmurf

He has finally removed us from the EU and has told them what is negotiable and what isn't,

Those are bad things for the people of Britain, not good things. Britain is going to hell in a hand cart orchestrated by Bojo The Clown and Dominic Cummings.

Sheepy

Sheepy

papasmurf

Borg Refinery

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on August 27, 2020, 08:39:00 AM
Not sure what that was exactly.

You said I want to stop Boris from doing no deal from the looks of it, to stop 'you populists'.

I'm saying he can go ahead, it's what was voted for and what's supported.

Starmer is no good so that's us stuck with Bojo for the foreseeable.
Boris put himself forward years ago for the job, now he has it, so best he does the job he wanted then. It ain't rocket science it is just politics.

Borg Refinery

Not sure what that was exactly.

You said I want to stop Boris from doing no deal from the looks of it, to stop 'you populists'.

I'm saying he can go ahead, it's what was voted for and what's supported.

Starmer is no good so that's us stuck with Bojo for the foreseeable.
+++