Satisfaction With 'Democracy' Around the World.

Started by Dynamis, August 28, 2020, 09:37:04 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on August 29, 2020, 08:46:23 AM

The other forum which you also post on, which I'm banned from...

The first reply on there was a slew of idiotic insulting text from Chachadores or whatever his name was..

I think he is banned as well.
I think democracy is badly damaged.  The people are being ignored.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2020, 08:39:00 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on August 28, 2020, 09:37:04 PM
(Originally posted this on UKD:)

What is UKD please?

The other forum which you also post on, which I'm banned from...

The first reply on there was a slew of idiotic insulting text from Chachadores or whatever his name was..
+++

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

(Originally posted this on UKD:)

It's clear that the 'one size fits all' model of forcing [neoliberal] capitalist 'democracy' on others isn't going to work. Let those who want such a system have it, and let others try things their own way.

My ideology isn't capitalism or libertarianism, it's basically confederalism.

Just give people what they want - let other kinds of societies exist, quite similar to what libertarians purport to believe.

I really think that's the only way of solving most of humanity's problems, simply forcing capitalism, or communism, fascism or agrarianism, or anarchy is never going to work out well.

Every country should have a highly federated mix of systems, where the majority approve of their local system by consensus. Heck, let individual towns have their own little system of doing things if they want.

Such a system will be accepting of capitalist societies, theological Christian collectives (my preference - not to be forced on anyone else though) and all other kinds, provided they are non-expansionist. The non-expansionism and non-forced conversion issue is the key factor here.

There is no other way, really. But that contradicts most ideologies because they are expansionist.

Maybe they should adapt, or die.
+++