Main Menu

Masks? Impossible!

Started by T00ts, September 04, 2020, 12:20:29 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 04, 2020, 01:13:42 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 04, 2020, 12:20:29 PM

Should this man be believed or is the default position in this day and age that everyone is either lying or on the make?

Well it is the Daily Mail and Liverpool so I support the police officer.

Really?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 04, 2020, 12:20:29 PM

Should this man be believed or is the default position in this day and age that everyone is either lying or on the make?

Well it is the Daily Mail and Liverpool so I support the police officer.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on September 04, 2020, 12:54:03 PM
I was replying to - "so how is anyone able to decide if rules are being broken or not?" and "We should all wear masks, certainly on public transport, shops etc unless... we have a medical condition which excuses us. So who decides?"

Even the govt don't know! 🤔

The cop brutality is always wrong of course, I dunno but in the shops around here they would wrestle COPD customers to the ground even if they were wearing a mask.

;D ;D ;D I know that's really unfunny but I couldn't stifle a giggle. It gave me a whole new vision of your location.

Borg Refinery

I was replying to - "so how is anyone able to decide if rules are being broken or not?" and "We should all wear masks, certainly on public transport, shops etc unless... we have a medical condition which excuses us. So who decides?"

Even the govt don't know! 🤔

The cop brutality is always wrong of course, I dunno but in the shops around here they would wrestle COPD customers to the ground even if they were wearing a mask.
+++

T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on September 04, 2020, 12:24:37 PM
God is infinitely complex Toots...and answers to questions like this? Who knows where to begin calculating all the factors, and your mind's a lot sharper than many of ours and you don't know?! What chance have us mere plebs got.
:)

Well yes absolutely - so where does the pepper spray come into the equation? Is this just a rogue rail copper or should we expect a recurrence of this scenario all over the place. Is the local shop assistant suddenly going to wrestle a COPD customer to the floor? Where does it stop?

Borg Refinery

God is infinitely complex Toots...and answers to questions like this? Who knows where to begin calculating all the factors, and your mind's a lot sharper than many of ours and you don't know?! What chance have us mere plebs got.
:)
+++

T00ts

We should all wear masks, certainly on public transport, shops etc unless... we have a medical condition which excuses us. So who decides?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8697125/Shocking-moment-bully-police-officer-PEPPER-SPRAYS-rail-passenger-resisting-arrest.html

I would also be exempt in theory but so far I have worn masks where necessary, but I don't have a tattoo on my forehead giving me exemption and I hope my medical history is not evident on a day to day basis otherwise my efforts are pointless, so how is anyone able to decide if rules are being broken or not?