The natives are revolting.

Started by papasmurf, September 05, 2020, 05:30:25 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

for years now many have been complaining prime mininsters questions is an embarressing spectacle  , and uncivilised shouting match not really essential in the demcoratic process , and most folk are completely turned off politics by it.

Yet this is the platform good old is championing labour on ?

Cheap point scoring isnt going to win labour enough seats to get into government. All the big  elephants in the room come election time will still be waiting for you.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on September 06, 2020, 02:47:17 PM

So the drubbing Starmer ,handed out the other day, and to a degree on previous occasions . Wasn't based on being vocal and outspoken? I really think you are missing something here.
Sturgeon, apparently runs the show in your part of the world it should be no surprise , if she has a certain amount of. This is what we are going to do now, about her. She doesn't have a say at Westminster, it might be interesting if she did.

Prime ministers questions is hardly peak viewing time , and is watched by a tiny fraction of the electorate.

Same as scottish first ministers questions.

I keep telling you you champion starmer winning tiny meangles battles of no consequence while johnson and cummings are winning elections and referendums.

Starmer was the brains behind corbyns  disasterous campaign last december and johnson won where it mattered. ;D

Those barrels of gunpowder keep mounting up under starmer every day.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 06, 2020, 02:46:45 PM

Overall, I doubt that Boris is greatly bothered by the antics of Extinction Rebellion.

Bojo didn't like the lies and propaganda not being printed for a day.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 02:27:05 PM
Quote from: Good old on September 06, 2020, 02:15:45 PM

In other words lawyers , and in this case Starmer, will not rely on waffle, as waffle will invariably come back and bite ones rear end. As when examined it contains little to no substance. Boris,s quick thinking often leads directly to meaningless waffle. The obvious question is, why would Starmer , want to indulge?
From what I can hear reaction to Starmer, in Tory party circles is one of alarm.  If Starmer , was considered a non starter then why has he been able to stretch Boris, to the point were by , even his own brand is losing confidence?
And why does he receive page after page of put downs here on this site, if he truly represented no real threat?

Sturgeon is a lawyer too , like many other worldwide politicians , and yet they all manage to stick their heads above the parapet and have an opinion on the subjects of the day.

Sturgeon has been vocal and outspoken , yet not starmer , the so called leader of the uk opposition.

A coward who is unfit for the job , and as i keep sayng as long as labour are the alternative to the conservatives , johnson is safe.

So the drubbing Starmer ,handed out the other day, and to a degree on previous occasions . Wasn't based on being vocal and outspoken? I really think you are missing something here.
Sturgeon, apparently runs the show in your part of the world it should be no surprise , if she has a certain amount of. This is what we are going to do now, about her. She doesn't have a say at Westminster, it might be interesting if she did.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on September 06, 2020, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2020, 05:30:25 PM
Extinction Rebellion protest shuts down the printing of newspapers (Temporarily,) Including The Daily Heil and the Scum.
Oh dear how sad, never mind.
Anti and pro immigration demos at Dover.
Waste of time in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-54038591

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54040788
They are home terrorists, they are legally demonstrating and taking direct action according to people like Dianne Abbott, but they are using violence as a political weapon, demanding the press cover climate change, which calls into question everyone's freedom.

To be fair, the print works at Broxbourne's main print run is the London Evening Standard, a free sheet aimed mainly at Tory  and Lib Dem remainers and which is edited by George Osborne, an ex Chancellor of the Exchequer who must be the only man in the UK who does not realise that the Scots will win the Six Nations before he gets as much as a sniff of real power.

Overall, I doubt that Boris is greatly bothered by the antics of Extinction Rebellion.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on September 06, 2020, 02:31:44 PM

Starmer's problem is that after the 2019 election about the only support he had came from the left. Many moderate MPs lost their seats and politicians such as Dawn Butler, David Lammy and Diane Abbott came to the fore. So instead of giving them directions to the nearest branch of Weight Watchers (what is it about lefties? I thought it was supposed to be the Tories growing fat on the backs of the poor, but you could take Betty Big Bum, Lardy Lammy and Plumpton, boil them down and have enough lard to solve the energy crisis overnight), poor old Starmer has to either act as though they have said something intelligent.

Boris has always been lucky in his opponents.

;D

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 01:28:32 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 01:16:16 PM

This is not a surprise Thomas. As one surrounded by lawyers whom I love dearly, one has to accept that they do not respond to anything without weighing up the pros and cons ad nauseum and putting all arguments into some sort of comparative document before making any sort of comment. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

Starmer is looking weak more and more on every issue.

Silent on practically every major issue until he is forced to timidly come out and make some weak announcement then  scurry back into his hiding place.

He is weak cowardly and very wooden in the few rare times he does speak.

He is in complete terror of the media and the hard left in his party.

Starmer's problem is that after the 2019 election about the only support he had came from the left. Many moderate MPs lost their seats and politicians such as Dawn Butler, David Lammy and Diane Abbott came to the fore. So instead of giving them directions to the nearest branch of Weight Watchers (what is it about lefties? I thought it was supposed to be the Tories growing fat on the backs of the poor, but you could take Betty Big Bum, Lardy Lammy and Plumpton, boil them down and have enough lard to solve the energy crisis overnight), poor old Starmer has to either act as though they have said something intelligent.

Boris has always been lucky in his opponents.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

And why does he receive page after page of put downs here on this site, if he truly represented no real threat?

As leader of the uk opposition , and only real alternative as uk pm ,we the voting public , want to hear his opinion on issues of the day.

We arent asking policy , we simply want to know where he stands on E.R and blocking the free press.

We have two of his party supporting E.R , and two  Condemning them. So its normal to ask what the "leader" thinks?

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2020, 05:30:25 PM
Extinction Rebellion protest shuts down the printing of newspapers (Temporarily,) Including The Daily Heil and the Scum.
Oh dear how sad, never mind.
Anti and pro immigration demos at Dover.
Waste of time in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-54038591

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54040788
They are home terrorists, they are legally demonstrating and taking direct action according to people like Dianne Abbott, but they are using violence as a political weapon, demanding the press cover climate change, which calls into question everyone's freedom.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

In other words lawyers , and in this case Starmer, will not rely on waffle, as waffle will invariably come back and bite ones rear end. As when examined it contains little to no substance. Boris,s quick thinking often leads directly to meaningless waffle. The obvious question is, why would Starmer , want to indulge?
From what I can hear reaction to Starmer, in Tory party circles is one of alarm.  If Starmer , was considered a non starter then why has he been able to stretch Boris, to the point were by , even his own brand is losing confidence?

Sturgeon is a lawyer too , like many other worldwide politicians , and yet they all manage to stick their heads above the parapet and have an opinion on the subjects of the day.

Sturgeon has been vocal and outspoken , yet not starmer , the so called leader of the uk opposition.

A coward who is unfit for the job , and as i keep sayng as long as labour are the alternative to the conservatives , johnson is safe.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 02:18:57 PM

In other words lawyers , and in this case Starmer, will not rely on waffle, as waffle will invariably come back and bite ones rear end.

As it did  Bojo-The-Clown at last weeks PMQs. (I was surprised Mr Speaker did not put Bojo in his place.)
Oh feck me, it never takes long. Somebody call the nurse.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

In other words lawyers , and in this case Starmer, will not rely on waffle, as waffle will invariably come back and bite ones rear end.

As it did  Bojo-The-Clown at last weeks PMQs. (I was surprised Mr Speaker did not put Bojo in his place.)

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 01:05:46 PM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 06, 2020, 11:26:26 AM

I think we are approaching a watershed moment Toots. It cannot go on like this. These zealots (BLM, extinction rebellion, gender nazis etc) represent a small minority (mostly the young, students, or over educated liberals in public purse positions) yet they are hijacking all discourse on these subjects and attempting to silence any opposition voice.

i think we cann all see what dawn butler thinks of free speech and democracy.

Another point though i want to make is in line with what i said to the poster good old on here the other day concerning sir keir knight of the realm starmer.

What is keir starmers opinion on dawn and her latest outburst?

This is becoming a bad habit now for starmer , he remains silent on the big issues of the day. This isnt leadership , its total utter cowardice.

We had  "white van man "Thornberry and stevens both call out dawn and say they disagree with what she and her pals at extinction rebellion are saying and doing , while their boss starmer hides in the cupboard , not for the frirst time.

.....and this is the man people tell me is seen as an alternative to johnson for PM? FFS!!!

It was only four weeks ago starmer was similarly being mocked over his out of control mps antics during her BLM stunt.
SIR KEIRS SILENCE

QuoteSir Keir Starmer has had literally nothing to say in response to one of his own MPs being stopped by the police over the weekend.

Even LabourList has had no luck in drawing out a response from the Labour leader, embarrassingly for the party publishing that "LabourList has requested comment from the Labour Party and from Keir Starmer's office, but has been referred back to Butler by the party and not received a response from the leadership."

. Running from both the public and his own MPs is not a good look.

As on Brexit and taxes, Sir Keir's default is to have no position at all. He can't stay schtum forever...

Not looking good for starmer , and he is looking like an incredibly weak coward frightened to death of saying anything .

https://order-order.com/2020/08/10/starmers-shameful-silence-over-dawn-butler/

This is not a surprise Thomas. As one surrounded by lawyers whom I love dearly, one has to accept that they do not respond to anything without weighing up the pros and cons ad nauseum and putting all arguments into some sort of comparative document before making any sort of comment. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 02:05:58 PM
Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 01:58:27 PM

That's cause you're blinkered.

It isn't me who is blinkered Bojo-The- Clown is not fit for public office, has just put an IRA supporter into the House Of Lords:-

Aye you postd that the other day , now you have run out of on topic thigs to say , you are spamming this thread wiht more anti tory propaganda.

Johnosn is fit for public office ,and the backing of the electorate in december proved that.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 01:58:27 PM

That's cause you're blinkered.

It isn't me who is blinkered Bojo-The- Clown is not fit for public office, has just put an IRA supporter into the House Of Lords:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-53866958
22 August 2020
Claire Fox: From IRA comments controversy to a peerage

The Conservative Party's longest serving adviser on Northern Ireland, Lord Jonathan Caine, tells me he has "serious misgivings" over the decision to give the former Brexit MEP Claire Fox a peerage.

In recent years, Ms Fox has enjoyed a high profile, both as a pro-Brexit campaigner and as a broadcaster on BBC Radio 4's "The Moral Maze".

However, in her youth she was a member of the tiny Revolutionary Communist Party, which refused to condemn atrocities like the Birmingham, Brighton and Warrington bombings.

The RCP position - spelled out after the 1984 attack on Margaret Thatcher's Conservative party conference in Brighton - was that "we support unconditionally the right of the Irish people to carry out their struggle for national liberation in whatever way they choose".