The natives are revolting.

Started by papasmurf, September 05, 2020, 05:30:25 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 06, 2020, 09:56:42 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 09:38:45 AM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 06, 2020, 09:32:39 AM

That made me laugh

Its funny isn't it, how all these 'protests', extinction knobheads, BLM etc, almost all take place in London and the South East? Within easy Student Railcard range and handily close to the suburban middle class strongholds around the capital.

Or the tree hugging day trippers on a jolly out and about from brighton.

have you seen this deppity?

;D

what a feckin world.

I'm rarely surprised by anything 'liberal' anymore. These are the kind of people who preach tolerance, diversity and an end to discrimination, then go on to do the exact opposite. I maintain the position I stated a while ago now. If this kind of divisive shite carries on, it will get worse, not better. In the US rival factions are already shooting each other on the streets. We are heading for more separation, and potentially much worse

Agreed. I have real concerns at how the demands for free speech but with the silencing of others who disagree is going to end. Tolerance is flying out of the window with far too many.

Thomas

I'm rarely surprised by anything 'liberal' anymore. These are the kind of people who preach tolerance, diversity and an end to discrimination, then go on to do the exact opposite. I maintain the position I stated a while ago now. If this kind of divisive shite carries on, it will get worse, not better. In the US rival factions are already shooting each other on the streets. We are heading for more separation, and potentially much worse

totally agree mate.

The likes of Dawn Butler fit that divisive description exactly.

I see the media are having a field day over her tweets in support of Extinction rebellion ( this comes off the back of her publicity stunt for BLM the other week )

QuoteShameful': Labour politician slammed for now-deleted tweet backing Extinction Rebellion newspaper blockade

UK Labour MP Dawn Butler has provoked a storm of criticism for publicly applauding Extinction Rebellion protesters who disrupted the distribution of newspapers, a move that has been roundly condemned as an attack on press freedom.

More than 100 climate activists blockaded three printing presses owned by Rupert Murdoch, preventing workers from getting a plethora of the UK's most popular titles to shops.

The Labour politician exulted in the stunt, taking to Twitter to herald it as "excellent work." "Bravo #ExtinctionRebellion," she gushed, accompanying the message with clapping hands emojis.

QuoteThe post quickly provoked a flood of condemnation of the former shadow equalities minister, with many from the media and political spheres taking issue with her message. Outraged TV host Piers Morgan branded Butler's tweet as "shameful," saying: "A senior British politician celebrating the stifling of free speech – shameful."

Conservative MP Michael Fabricant added: "Dawn Butler applauds the blocking of roads and the stopping of newspapers from being distributed. So, Keir Starmer, do you agree with her???? (She's now deleted her tweet, but here it is for all to see).
"

https://www.rt.com/uk/499953-dawn-butler-extinction-rebellion-newspaper-blockade/

With people like Dawn Butler on your side...........who needs political enemies?

I stand by what i said on here the other week , the fact this is the calibre of politician sitting in the commons shows how far the bar has fallen.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

We are heading for more separation, and potentially much worse

I agree and it has been happening for a long time.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 09:38:45 AM

That made me laugh

Its funny isn't it, how all these 'protests', extinction knobheads, BLM etc, almost all take place in London and the South East? Within easy Student Railcard range and handily close to the suburban middle class strongholds around the capital.

;D

what a feckin world.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 09:49:18 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 06, 2020, 09:22:54 AM

Well you say that, but we are having a full on stabfest in Birmingham.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/major-incident-birmingham-city-centre-062400502.html

just read that sheep , thats bad. Is it terrorist related?
I hear it started as an altercation between a couple of rival gang members and just escalated, a good night out in Birmingham then. Who knows what the official narrative will be.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 06, 2020, 09:22:54 AM

just read that sheep , thats bad. Is it terrorist related?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 09:38:16 AM

But none of those being reported about happened in London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-54038591

Protesters targeted Newsprinters presses at Broxbourne in Hertfordshire, Knowsley in Merseyside, and near Motherwell, North Lanarkshire.

Go away smurf , or learn to read then engage.

We feckin know that. I have already talked about the three men and a student in lanarkshire.

Did you see the part where deppity said the word "almost"?

Are you still annoyed with him for making you look feckin stupid yet again yesterday when he gave you a lesson about weapons?

Thomas

That made me laugh

;D

what a feckin world.

papasmurf

But none of those being reported about happened in London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-54038591

Protesters targeted Newsprinters presses at Broxbourne in Hertfordshire, Knowsley in Merseyside, and near Motherwell, North Lanarkshire.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 08:58:54 AMApparently there was a tiny protest around 10.30 pm on friday night outside murdochs plant in lanarkshire nick. Two men and a student.

The police got called , did a five second inspection and walked away laughing when a passer by was heard to shout "get yersell up the road and get a couple of feckin cans in ye ya feckin loonballs."

That made me laugh

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 09:21:04 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 06, 2020, 09:12:45 AM

Well I hear on the grapevine it didn't go well when they tried to draw BLM in, they got the two fingers I hear. Don't get me wrong, dressing up for a little street theatre is all good as long as it is interesting, but down this way you can ride a penny farthing in a top hat and nobody takes a bit of notice, its is a case of, oh look another one.

Starmer must face palm everytime that woman does an interview or Dawn Butler is allowed her i pad to go on twitter.

Still all good fun.

Politics is a bit boring at the minute with nothing  much really happening except the ususal sniping. Diane Abbot always brings a smile to my face everytime i see her interviewed.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 06, 2020, 09:12:45 AM

Well I hear on the grapevine it didn't go well when they tried to draw BLM in, they got the two fingers I hear. Don't get me wrong, dressing up for a little street theatre is all good as long as it is interesting, but down this way you can ride a penny farthing in a top hat and nobody takes a bit of notice, its is a case of, oh look another one.

Starmer must face palm everytime that woman does an interview or Dawn Butler is allowed her i pad to go on twitter.

Still all good fun.

Politics is a bit boring at the minute with nothing  much really happening except the ususal sniping. Diane Abbot always brings a smile to my face everytime i see her interviewed.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 08:55:45 AM
I see Diane abbot was on sky news there giving yet another poor interview.

She sounded a wee bit waspish when questioned , and her intense dislike for Sir keir knight of the realm starmer is well documented.

When questioned about the extinction rebellion protests , she was adamant they have a right to protest , while the interviewer pointed out starmers official line was that it was wrong to stop people doing their job and going to work.

Sky also pointed out dawn butler ( i know i know :D) had tweeted in support of the extinction rebellion protests then was forced to delete her tweet , presumably by labour HQ.

Feckin hilarious.

Starmer is trying to portray labour as moderate and respectable , and daft sky news interviews the left wing goons like abbot for a reaction.  Clearly a deeply divided party with two irreconcilable opposing factions .

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on September 05, 2020, 08:31:28 PM

Wonder why they don't come and try it on up north? Stop the Scousers, Geordies, Manc's or Glaswegians from getting to work. Maybe a bit too tasty for them?

Apparently there was a tiny protest around 10.30 pm on friday night outside murdochs plant in lanarkshire nick. Two men and a student.

The police got called , did a five second inspection and walked away laughing when a passer by was heard to shout "get yersell up the road and get a couple of feckin cans in ye ya feckin loonballs." :D

Thomas

I see Diane abbot was on sky news there giving yet another poor interview.

She sounded a wee bit waspish when questioned , and her intense dislike for Sir keir knight of the realm starmer is well documented.

When questioned about the extinction rebellion protests , she was adamant they have a right to protest , while the interviewer pointed out starmers official line was that it was wrong to stop people doing their job and going to work.

Sky also pointed out dawn butler ( i know i know :D) had tweeted in support of the extinction rebellion protests then was forced to delete her tweet , presumably by labour HQ.

Feckin hilarious.

Starmer is trying to portray labour as moderate and respectable , and daft sky news interviews the left wing goons like abbot for a reaction.  Clearly a deeply divided party with two irreconcilable opposing factions .