The natives are revolting.

Started by papasmurf, September 05, 2020, 05:30:25 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 01:58:27 PM

That's cause you're blinkered.

Save your breath nick , he isnt here to debate , he is here to say "i hate the tories".

What do you think of brexit pappy?

"i hate the tories".

What do you think of migration pappy?

"i hate the tories".

What about criminal justice? Foreign affairs?

"i hate the tories".
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 01:18:44 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 01:16:16 PM
. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

I don't call spouting bollocks with received pronunciation thinking on the hoof.

That's cause you're blinkered.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

This is not a surprise Thomas. As one surrounded by lawyers whom I love dearly, one has to accept that they do not respond to anything without weighing up the pros and cons ad nauseum and putting all arguments into some sort of comparative document before making any sort of comment. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

Starmer is looking weak more and more on every issue.

Silent on practically every major issue until he is forced to timidly come out and make some weak announcement then  scurry back into his hiding place.

He is weak cowardly and very wooden in the few rare times he does speak.

He is in complete terror of the media and the hard left in his party.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 01:22:17 PM

It wouldn't matter if it was received pronunciation or otherwise it is still a useful gift in many situations. It can even be polite.

It results in Bojo-The-Clown putting both feet in his gob on a regular basis, especially at PMQs.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 01:18:44 PM
. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

I don't call spouting bollocks with received pronunciation thinking on the hoof.

It wouldn't matter if it was received pronunciation or otherwise it is still a useful gift in many situations. It can even be polite.

papasmurf

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 01:05:46 PM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 06, 2020, 11:26:26 AM

I think we are approaching a watershed moment Toots. It cannot go on like this. These zealots (BLM, extinction rebellion, gender nazis etc) represent a small minority (mostly the young, students, or over educated liberals in public purse positions) yet they are hijacking all discourse on these subjects and attempting to silence any opposition voice.

i think we cann all see what dawn butler thinks of free speech and democracy.

Another point though i want to make is in line with what i said to the poster good old on here the other day concerning sir keir knight of the realm starmer.

What is keir starmers opinion on dawn and her latest outburst?

This is becoming a bad habit now for starmer , he remains silent on the big issues of the day. This isnt leadership , its total utter cowardice.

We had  "white van man "Thornberry and stevens both call out dawn and say they disagree with what she and her pals at extinction rebellion are saying and doing , while their boss starmer hides in the cupboard , not for the frirst time.

.....and this is the man people tell me is seen as an alternative to johnson for PM? FFS!!!

It was only four weeks ago starmer was similarly being mocked over his out of control mps antics during her BLM stunt.
SIR KEIRS SILENCE

QuoteSir Keir Starmer has had literally nothing to say in response to one of his own MPs being stopped by the police over the weekend.

Even LabourList has had no luck in drawing out a response from the Labour leader, embarrassingly for the party publishing that "LabourList has requested comment from the Labour Party and from Keir Starmer's office, but has been referred back to Butler by the party and not received a response from the leadership."

. Running from both the public and his own MPs is not a good look.

As on Brexit and taxes, Sir Keir's default is to have no position at all. He can't stay schtum forever...

Not looking good for starmer , and he is looking like an incredibly weak coward frightened to death of saying anything .

https://order-order.com/2020/08/10/starmers-shameful-silence-over-dawn-butler/

This is not a surprise Thomas. As one surrounded by lawyers whom I love dearly, one has to accept that they do not respond to anything without weighing up the pros and cons ad nauseum and putting all arguments into some sort of comparative document before making any sort of comment. Expect more of the same, Starmer does not have BJ's natural ability to think on the hoof.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 06, 2020, 01:05:46 PM

I think we are approaching a watershed moment Toots. It cannot go on like this. These zealots (BLM, extinction rebellion, gender nazis etc) represent a small minority (mostly the young, students, or over educated liberals in public purse positions) yet they are hijacking all discourse on these subjects and attempting to silence any opposition voice.

Another point though i want to make is in line with what i said to the poster good old on here the other day concerning sir keir knight of the realm starmer.

This is becoming a bad habit now for starmer , he remains silent on the big issues of the day. This isnt leadership , its total utter cowardice.

We had  "white van man "Thornberry and stevens both call out dawn and say they disagree with what she and her pals at extinction rebellion are saying and doing , while their boss starmer hides in the cupboard , not for the frirst time.

.....and this is the man people tell me is seen as an alternative to johnson for PM? FFS!!!

It was only four weeks ago starmer was similarly being mocked over his out of control mps antics during her BLM stunt.
SIR KEIRS SILENCE

QuoteSir Keir Starmer has had literally nothing to say in response to one of his own MPs being stopped by the police over the weekend.

Even LabourList has had no luck in drawing out a response from the Labour leader, embarrassingly for the party publishing that "LabourList has requested comment from the Labour Party and from Keir Starmer's office, but has been referred back to Butler by the party and not received a response from the leadership."

As on Brexit and taxes, Sir Keir's default is to have no position at all. He can't stay schtum forever...

Not looking good for starmer , and he is looking like an incredibly weak coward frightened to death of saying anything .

Ever get the feeling they get a buzz out of it, watching themselves create situations which they then have too put right, in the meantime we will have a few casualties and the man in the big brother room will need some more screens etc,etc. But the basics won't change, they can feel superior about it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

SIR KEIRS SILENCE

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 11:04:27 AMAgreed. I have real concerns at how the demands for free speech but with the silencing of others who disagree is going to end. Tolerance is flying out of the window with far too many.

You mean you ain't a counter revolutionary and a member of the counter culture, which is fast going bottom up then. Unless of course the chavs wipe themselves out first.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 11:20:54 AM
Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 11:17:19 AM
Manchester is the second largest centre of the creative and digital industries in Europe.

In whose opinion?

It's fact no opinion.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on September 06, 2020, 11:04:27 AMAgreed. I have real concerns at how the demands for free speech but with the silencing of others who disagree is going to end. Tolerance is flying out of the window with far too many.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 11:17:19 AM
Manchester is the second largest centre of the creative and digital industries in Europe.

In whose opinion?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 08:14:20 AM
Quote from: Nick on September 05, 2020, 08:31:28 PM

Wonder why they don't come and try it on up north? Stop the Scousers, Geordies, Manc's or Glaswegians from getting to work. Maybe a bit too tasty for them?

They went to where the newspapers are printed.

The Guardian was first published in Manchester and today, Manchester is the second largest centre of the creative and digital industries in Europe.