Trump bans all racial sensetivity training for federal employee's.

Started by Baff, September 06, 2020, 12:06:40 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Given the sheer bigotry in the bullshit the british library are now required to indoctrinate their staff with, I'd say Trump is not for the first time taking the common sense approach here.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 08, 2020, 10:32:43 AM
I'd like to apply to the Forum Administrators for my position as "Unpaid Care Assistant" to be revoked

Where do I send it?

you want to be put on a salary for it ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

I'd like to apply to the Forum Administrators for my position as "Unpaid Care Assistant" to be revoked

Where do I send it?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 08, 2020, 08:43:23 AM

There is absolutely no way I will "take the knee" for anyone, but especially not these c**ts.

Neither will I, and I also rarely wear any footwear with laces. If I "took the knee," I would need assistance to get back up.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Race does exist. But race isn't the problem. The problem is those who are ruthlessly exploiting it to push divisive, far left agendas with little basis in fact. There are white racists - and there are black racists. Anyone who has watched the videos of Black Lives Matters "protestors" over the last few weeks, screaming abuse, intimidating diners and threatening householders with small children, can now clearly see that these "protests" are an opportunity for bigots and racists of all skin colours to spew hate and intolerance.

There is absolutely no way I will "take the knee" for anyone, but especially not these c**ts.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2020, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2020, 12:15:50 AM

Race doesn't actually exist, it's just a label.

Not according to ancestral DNA testing.

Skin colour exists, race doesn't. It just a made up word.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Shame really.

When I was working for HMRC the firm was dead keen on everyone being non sexist, non racist and queer as a nine bob note. This meant that instead of plundering the general public I was given afternoons off to be lectured on how to be a better human by my boss. I never took much notice of whatever bollocks she was rattling on about, but the sight of her jumping up and down, eyes flashing and Barbadian boobs bouncing was one of my happier memories.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Baff on September 06, 2020, 12:06:40 AM
Howzat!

I am lol.

Tim Pool has the story.
Trump Bans Leftist Ideology From Government In BIGGEST Victory For Conservatives In The Culture War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJLdKbB-Rc

Really? Tim Pool?

I guess let's be racially Insensitive.. yeah!

(Race is just a label, guys).
+++

Baff

Howzat!

I am lol.

Tim Pool has the story.
Trump Bans Leftist Ideology From Government In BIGGEST Victory For Conservatives In The Culture War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJLdKbB-Rc