I am a sensitive soul but

Started by Borchester, September 07, 2020, 12:06:02 AM

« previous - next »

Nalaar

Mod Notice

Thread locked for Moderation.
Don't believe everything you think.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on September 07, 2020, 01:31:35 PMI am NOT a Troll but I am a victim

I'll tell you for the final time, here where everyone can see it - if you can't hack it, then PUT ME ON IGNORE and STOP constantly quoting me

Leave ME alone and I'll leave YOU alone. Got it?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 07, 2020, 01:24:28 PM
Meanwhile, in another universe, the poster who claims he isn't a troll, and instead claims to be a victim,

I am NOT a Troll but I am a victim who has got fed up with sustained attacks, ridicule, and personal abuse, and lied about,  by not one person but several in combination.
I would suggest those people who are doing it just do not understand the hurt they are causing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Meanwhile, in another universe, the poster who claims he isn't a troll, and instead claims to be a victim, is all over a new thread within minutes of it being posted, making 40% of all the posts in it and repeatedly quoting people who've told him to put them on ignore

Do the moderators even notice this anymore?

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 01:08:36 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 01:06:55 PM
But that itself was a lie. I never once told you I smoked dope on a forum.

You did steve or i would never have known about it.
Not in the sense of currently doing so I didn't. That's where you have been lying all along.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 01:00:02 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 12:51:54 PM
In this thread alone you have called me a weakling, a coward, a liar, and a pothead. That personal malice.

ok but its all true. You admit to all four of those things. You were weak about robin goodfellow , you ran away like a coward , you tell lies , and you admit you once were a hashead.

That's bollocks. I left because of mods siding with him and joining in with his attacks. There is nothing weak or cowardly about that. It is the only sensible thing to do under such circumstances. Unless you think Major Sinic and Cromwell are cowards too? I have told no lies either, you are the one guilty of that. My hash smoking days were a long time ago, not current as you have frequently tried to imply. But keep on going with the personal insults driven by malice. Because you are basically just trolling me now and derailing another thread in the process.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 01:06:55 PM
But that itself was a lie. I never once told you I smoked dope on a forum.

You did steve or i would never have known about it.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 01:02:47 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 12:57:09 PM
You havent even had the good grace or manners to apologise for being in error, merely clinging to semantics which is pitiful. I smoked it occasionally a long time ago. I don't anymore and haven't done for ages. Your use of the present tense is therefore itself a blatant lie, as was clearly your assertion on another thread that I smoked hash after working at a supermarket. Because I last touched it a full nine years before I even started that job!!!

you seem very irate steve and unable to read. Heres what i said earlier..

Quoteok my apologies. Im only saying what you once told us all on the old forum.

Calm down hen.
But that itself was a lie. I never once told you I smoked dope on a forum. I no doubt said somewhere that I once did when younger. An apology is meaningless if the lie is repeated immediately afterwards.

Thomas

You havent even had the good grace or manners to apologise for being in error, merely clinging to semantics which is pitiful. I smoked it occasionally a long time ago. I don't anymore and haven't done for ages. Your use of the present tense is therefore itself a blatant lie, as was clearly your assertion on another thread that I smoked hash after working at a supermarket. Because I last touched it a full nine years before I even started that job!!!

you seem very irate steve and unable to read. Heres what i said earlier..

Quoteok my apologies. Im only saying what you once told us all on the old forum.

Calm down hen.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 12:49:23 PM

Im right you are a hash head , by your own admittance , its just the timescale you tell me is wrong. No problem.

Jeez Steve the man apologised, give it a break, move and enjoy a little banter and make your points, but don't expect no comeback.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Thomas

In this thread alone you have called me a weakling, a coward, a liar, and a pothead. That personal malice.

ok but its all true. You admit to all four of those things. You were weak about robin goodfellow , you ran away like a coward , you tell lies , and you admit you once were a hashead.

QuoteBecause I have zero respect for those who stoop to personal insults as a debating gambit.

Jogging your memory over stuff you previously said is now a personal insult?

This from the man who called the whole of the uk racist without a feckin shred of evidence from his ivory tower?

;D

QuoteSeems you cannot take what you like to dish out yet have the gall to accuse me of that instead.

Steve im enjoying our wee debate and jog down memory lane. You are the one getting all upset ( as ever) shouting and screaming and calling people names for calling a spade a spade.

i think all that weed has caused a bit of paranoia my friend.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 12:49:23 PM

Im right you are a hash head , by your own admittance , its just the timescale you tell me is wrong. No problem.

papasmurf

If objecting to that is playing the victim, then so be it. Because I have zero respect for those who stoop to personal insults as a debating gambit.

Precisely.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 12:26:58 PM
What personal malice?

There you go again playing the victim as you always do , which is why you get very little respect from me.

If objecting to that is playing the victim, then so be it. Because I have zero respect for those who stoop to personal insults as a debating gambit. And don't pathetically try and liken that to some gentle ribbing involving bagpipes, kilts and haggises, which you were asking for anyway with your false pothead allegations. Seems you cannot take what you like to dish out yet have the gall to accuse me of that instead. Lmfao