FT: Bojo to override WA

Started by Dynamis, September 07, 2020, 04:20:38 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 04:02:33 PMYou were on the old forum though , shame i can't remeber the name you used.

No, that is a complete lie as usual from you.

Just like your lie that I "can't stand pappy". I never said I can't stand him, in fact if you remember a while ago I said he takes things too seriously but I kinda like him, in a now-deleted by admin 'spam' thread. As I recall you actually liked my comment you stupid git? (Edit: This was it, I remember now

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1681.msg34665.html#msg34665

You actually liked my comment which, along with yours and Bork's other comments, has been deleted.

Whats me liking a harry enfield video you posted got to do with you being on our old forum under a different pseudonym? Or you having pappy smurf on ignore?

Are you now abstaining on the matter? :D

QuoteGo on check for yourself:

i did  , i cant see what you are talking about as usual. Just seems yet more diversions thrown in the road from you. Clearly you are rattled.

QuoteAnd stuff like this..

Thats thread was three weeks ago , and you put him on ignore the other day. Obviously he has extremely upset you in the meantime.

QuoteUnlike you, I'm only joking around with papa and prodding him to stop posting extreme stuff,

How can you stop him posting extreme stuff if you have him on ignore and are asking everyone else to do the same?

Come oan now dyno. :)

QuoteSo just feck the feck off

Member dyno , policy of truth is the best way forward. Saves you getting all upset and swearing when you are caught out telling constant porkies.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:40:20 PM

Oh feck off.

I don't mind him,

Putting someone on ignore is the most extreme thing an ordinary forum member can do to another on a debating forum.

.....and then you went around calling on the rest of us to do the same. ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 09:14:58 PM

No I did not tell you that, as you well know. Not Sovereign over everything else,  it is not sovereign over Statutory law already in use, in the U.K. Just more proof of how unreliable anything you say is.
It is not sovereign over a foreign state or number of states not already under a form of UK rule. Such as the EU. We can make this law , We can make a new law every day if the Cummings loon,feelsl like it.  The EU are not bound by it , and won't be any time soon .
Just another sign of your miss placed notions of British grandeur,I,m afraid if you really think we are that powerful.

Me?

Im simply repeating what you told me a few days back .Im no expert on english constitutional law , and neither are you with the looks of it with all your twists and turns.

You seem to be saying parliament is sovereign over the taffs sassunnachs sweaties and paddies , and the eu is sovereign over your parliament.

I think thats called wishfull thinking good old. :D

( what does  timid sir keir think? has he had time to formulate an opinion  yet?)

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 08:54:02 PM

oh! dear  your haven't mentioned , the Hon member MisterBlackford, and that party you support. The SNP.

Blackford is just the monkey . The organ grinder thinks he is doing not too bad a job , but i wouldnt say he is one of the better snp mps.

Anyway what happened wae the vote?

Only two tories rebelled i see , 30 did a dynamis and abstained ( or it could be pairing) and the bill passed its first hurdle easily.

Oh dear good old. I bet you are sick. ;)

Baff

Oh well.
Something new to moan about tomorrow then.

Barry

The government have just easily won the vote and as Gina Miller will be aware - Parliament is sovereign.
† The end is nigh †

Baff

Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 08:47:28 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:39:12 PM
Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 08:24:22 PM

How many top Tory lawyers  have to tell you international law will be broken, if this bill is past and implemented.

Are you trying to say the EU have to obey whatever we think up and put into our law. ?
Nope.
Unless they are operating within our borders, then yes.

Baff

Quote from: GerryT on September 14, 2020, 06:32:09 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 06:22:20 PM
Quote from: Baff on September 14, 2020, 06:16:37 PM
Surrender to the EU.

Yep. Thats what labour will do for you baffy.

The UK signed this treaty, it took 3 yrs to get to that point, stop blaming the EU for what the UK did, all excuses are just than excuses. The UK brought the WA through many versions, changed this and that, then had all its legal and negotiation team review ever single word. Then they signed it.

You call that surrender Baff ??
I don't blame the EU.
I blame our own people who place the EU on a higher priority than us. They are the EU in this country.
We have taken back control from this anti democratic bunch. And they must never be allowed to rule here again.

They abused the system and so we took their toys away from them.
If they do it again, so will we. Every time.

The EU is not a blameless organisation. They are not holy men like Jesus incapable of doing anything wrong or malign. Incapable of acting against my own best interests or my nations best interests.
They are just another bunch of powermad twats. F@@@ 'em.
They don't get a free pass.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 04:02:33 PMYou were on the old forum though , shame i can't remeber the name you used.

No, that is a complete lie as usual from you.

Just like your lie that I "can't stand pappy". I never said I can't stand him, in fact if you remember a while ago I said he takes things too seriously but I kinda like him, in a now-deleted by admin 'spam' thread. As I recall you actually liked my comment you stupid git? (Edit: This was it, I remember now

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1681.msg34665.html#msg34665

You actually liked my comment which, along with yours and Bork's other comments, has been deleted.

You are an absolute idiot.
)

I only put him on ignore and said so to deter him from his saying "I want to shoot migrabts with machine guns everywhere and want razor wire" and "I want borkie thrown through through buses/windows", because he's just going way too far... but if you check my likes, over time I have liked a lot of his posts.

Go on check for yourself:

https://pol-tics.com/index.php?action=profile;u=98;area=showposts;sa=thank;start=240

And stuff like this..

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1663.msg34361.html#msg34361

Unlike you, I'm only joking around with papa and prodding him to stop posting extreme stuff, I don't actually wish any harm on him and exactly as I said, I don't mind him.

So just feck the feck off you nosey stalky lying tw@.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 08:49:50 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:13:48 AM
Everytime pappysmurf likes someones post who is quoting me , i take it as a badge of honour. It normally means im getting right up the auld cants nose.

( especially dynamis who can't stand smurf LOL)

QuoteThe following users thanked this post: papasmurf

Like many others here, I don't really mind him but when it comes to saying Borkie should be horribly beaten, or I or others should be thrown through a pub window or possibly chucked off of land's end, or sued, I tend to respond in a comical, quizzical manner.

He may be exaggerating as people tend to do, I have no idea.

You see dynamis , this is why i always say a policy of truth is the best way forward.

You spin such a web of deciet around your self , you dont know what you said a few posts back , never mind the day before , and as the duplicity and deception grows , it becomes harder and harder for you to keep up the pretence.

Look at you quote above for a wee example.
Like many others here, I don't really mind him ( papasmurf)

Now , it was only twenty four hours ago on this very forum you said this regarding pappysmurf...

Quote from: Dynamis on September 13, 2020, 02:34:40 PM
Honestly I have him on ignore on this forum and another and that's how it's going to stay.

Suggest you guys follow suit.

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1773.0.html

A thread were i was picking pappysmurf up about his nonsense , barry and streetwalker engaged with him too , and you jumped in with the above quote.

Yet here today , 24 hours later , you tell us  you dont really mind him.

This is exactly what i am talking about with your total utter duplicity.

I have been posting on forums now for something like 10/ 15 years , and not once do i recall not liking someone  or having that much of a problem with them i put them on ignore.

You have went to such an extreme length with smurf  you telt us only yesterday , yet here today you say "you dont mind him"?!

You are full of shite dynamis.  :D

Oh feck off.

I don't mind him, I just want him on ignore if he's writing extreme stuff to me.

I put you on ignore when you were responding with extreme stuff in other posts too and you had a stalker's vendetta for a while.

In time, I will probably take him off ignore when he calms down. I know your brain is a bit too simple to process such things but there you go.

+++

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:50:33 PM

Are you trying to say the EU have to obey whatever we think up and put into our law. ?

You told me the uk parliament is sovereign over everything else. ?

So it must be in your own words? Our laws our parliament pass must trump all else , that what you said , and we must all obide by the law .

No I did not tell you that, as you well know. Not Sovereign over everything else,  it is not sovereign over Statutory law already in use, in the U.K. Just more proof of how unreliable anything you say is.
It is not sovereign over a foreign state or number of states not already under a form of UK rule. Such as the EU. We can make this law , We can make a new law every day if the Cummings loon,feelsl like it.  The EU are not bound by it , and won't be any time soon .
Just another sign of your miss placed notions of British grandeur,I,m afraid if you really think we are that powerful.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:43:03 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 14, 2020, 08:39:35 PM
They've bee taking the piss  for 45 years

Yep , i started this process as you know mate as a lukewarm remainer. Mildly pro eu , and as you know i voted remain in 2016.

...but what i have seen over the past four years is an absolute feckin disgrace in terms of how both the eu , and remainers , especially in england , have behaved.

Im deadly serious here streetwalker.

oh! dear  your haven't mentioned , the Hon member MisterBlackford, and that party you support. The SNP.

Thomas

You told me the uk parliament is sovereign over everything else. ?

So it must be in your own words? Our laws our parliament pass must trump all else , that what you said , and we must all obide by the law .

Sheepy

How many top Tory lawyers  have to tell you international law will be broken, if this bill is past and implemented.

LOL well ain't that what the EU have done for decades? Hilarious.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old