FT: Bojo to override WA

Started by Dynamis, September 07, 2020, 04:20:38 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 04:10:25 PM
"Boris Johnson has suffered another embarrassing blow over his plans to bypass international law on Brexit, as Lord Keen confirmed that he tendered his resignation from the frontbench in the House of Lords.

Keen told the Scottish paper the Press and Journal: "I tendered my resignation to the prime minister first thing this morning, I've not yet heard back from the prime minister."

Asked whether Johnson could do anything to persuade him to stay, Keen repeated, "I tendered my resignation to the prime minister first thing this morning, I really can't say any more." - grauniad

Another one bites the dust? Always hated that song.

Lord Keen is a rabid unionist , and this was the man who would have been fighting bojos case against indyref 2.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

"Boris Johnson has suffered another embarrassing blow over his plans to bypass international law on Brexit, as Lord Keen confirmed that he tendered his resignation from the frontbench in the House of Lords.

Keen told the Scottish paper the Press and Journal: "I tendered my resignation to the prime minister first thing this morning, I've not yet heard back from the prime minister."

Asked whether Johnson could do anything to persuade him to stay, Keen repeated, "I tendered my resignation to the prime minister first thing this morning, I really can't say any more." - grauniad

Another one bites the dust? Always hated that song.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 12:20:52 PM
"your kind of politics will never be welcome "

Your quote ^

Oh you mean psychologists aren't welcome in Scotland? Well I'm not a psychologist and Scotland's too cold for me anyway, so that's fine by me.

"My type" according to you guys aren't welcome in England or anywhere in the entire world either. What's new there? Your type IMHO are even worse.. sheeple that go along with whatever someone else thinks.
which I also said I might be wrong, I was just looking at Thomas's point of view, he was obviously enjoying it. Now the tables are turned and I don't have the time or inclination to be your psychologist.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

"your kind of politics will never be welcome "

Your quote ^

Oh you mean psychologists aren't welcome in Scotland? Well I'm not a psychologist and Scotland's too cold for me anyway, so that's fine by me.

"My type" according to you guys aren't welcome in England or anywhere in the entire world either. What's new there? Your type IMHO are even worse.. sheeple that go along with whatever someone else thinks.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 15, 2020, 11:23:19 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 15, 2020, 10:53:01 AM
well I might be wrong, but I reckon Thomas gets a real kick out of, letting you all know your kind of politics will never be welcome in Scotland ever again, which seems to have one or two of you firing on all cylinders.

My kind and my politics?

I've only ever voted Lab twice in my life, ibce for Corbyn and once in a mayoral election for Ken against Boris (long befire his anti selitic comments came out).

In both cases it was simply a less worse option. I'm not a labour member or an activist and always thought momentum's bully tactics weren't helping Corbyn.

So what are "my" kind of politics then? What, you believe his duplicity line and think oh he's another lying self serving neoliberal who loves Blair?

Think what you like, I'm not even slightly interested in what you think.
Oh but you are, I didn't say me, I said Thomas, so no need for a tirade, unless of course I have touched a nerve.
Lets go back to your first post, "I want to know how you think"

Well posting "your kind arent welcome" isn't exactly a nice reply is it?

Do you expect me to say cheers sheepy for your polite reply, btw nice weather out there today.

As I said, my 'ideal' is a confederative society where everyone can live under the type of system they wish. I honestly don't want to impose my ideas on anyone else.

My ideal society would be almost monastic, away in the woods in another country. They won't allow us to have that kind of society - it's been tried and they just send the police or the zrmy (even to monasteries) to break it up.

That's "my" kind of politics.

What are yours?
See you made that up, I never said anything of the kind. I said why do you want to be my Psychologist. Which you said I am putting you on ignore and I said you won't do anything of the kind.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 15, 2020, 11:23:19 AM
well I might be wrong, but I reckon Thomas gets a real kick out of, letting you all know your kind of politics will never be welcome in Scotland ever again, which seems to have one or two of you firing on all cylinders.

My kind and my politics?

I've only ever voted Lab twice in my life, ibce for Corbyn and once in a mayoral election for Ken against Boris (long befire his anti selitic comments came out).

In both cases it was simply a less worse option. I'm not a labour member or an activist and always thought momentum's bully tactics weren't helping Corbyn.

So what are "my" kind of politics then? What, you believe his duplicity line and think oh he's another lying self serving neoliberal who loves Blair?

Oh but you are, I didn't say me, I said Thomas, so no need for a tirade, unless of course I have touched a nerve.

Well posting "your kind arent welcome" isn't exactly a nice reply is it?

Do you expect me to say cheers sheepy for your polite reply, btw nice weather out there today.

As I said, my 'ideal' is a confederative society where everyone can live under the type of system they wish. I honestly don't want to impose my ideas on anyone else.

My ideal society would be almost monastic, away in the woods in another country. They won't allow us to have that kind of society - it's been tried and they just send the police or the zrmy (even to monasteries) to break it up.

That's "my" kind of politics.

What are yours?
+++

Sheepy

My kind and my politics?

Borg Refinery

My kind and my politics?

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 10:29:36 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:04:36 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:40:20 PM

Oh feck off.

I don't mind him,

Putting someone on ignore is the most extreme thing an ordinary forum member can do to another on a debating forum.

.....and then you went around calling on the rest of us to do the same. ;D

I put you on ignore for a while once when you kept spamming every thread with long replies.

Oh look, another post that proves my point, how ironic ;D

Quote from: Dynamis on May 31, 2020, 08:56:30 AM
Quote from: Thomas post_id=27119 time=1590911483 user_id=58
I didnt .

Ok, you could've condensed that down into "I can't".

Carry on arguing with yourself if it pleases you.

Quote from: papasmurf on May 31, 2020, 09:01:18 AM
Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27121 time=1590911790 user_id=98

In my case he has been arguing with himself for ages.  (The Foe option is very handy.)

Quote from: Dynamis on May 31, 2020, 09:05:36 AM
Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27124 time=1590912078 user_id=89
In my case he has been arguing with himself for ages.  (The Foe option is very handy.)

I know we argue sometimes, but generally I like reading your posts despite our (sometimes considerable) differences.

Some people just love arguing nonstop. I don't see the point. He reminds me of this american confederate guy that we call the 'mob lawyer' because he argues exactly like Tom Hagen.  :lol:

;)

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:13:36 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 04:02:33 PMYou were on the old forum though , shame i can't remeber the name you used.

No, that is a complete lie as usual from you.

Just like your lie that I "can't stand pappy". I never said I can't stand him, in fact if you remember a while ago I said he takes things too seriously but I kinda like him, in a now-deleted by admin 'spam' thread. As I recall you actually liked my comment you stupid git? (Edit: This was it, I remember now

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1681.msg34665.html#msg34665

You actually liked my comment which, along with yours and Bork's other comments, has been deleted.

Whats me liking a harry enfield video you posted got to do with you being on our old forum under a different pseudonym? Or you having pappy smurf on ignore?

Are you now abstaining on the matter? :D

You liked a now del'd comment of mine that said "I like papa but he takes things too seriously". My 'thanks' meter doesn't match the amount of posts in my 'thanks' list because some have been deleted as spam...a long with posts you and bork made.

QuoteGo on check for yourself:

i did  , i can't see what you are talking about as usual. Just seems yet more diversions thrown in the road from you. Clearly you are rattled.

Well others can see I've liked a lot of his posts, maybe you can't then. ;)

QuoteAnd stuff like this..

Thats thread was three weeks ago , and you put him on ignore the other day. Obviously he has extremely upset you in the meantime.

He has, but I'm not one to hold on to grudges forever.

QuoteUnlike you, I'm only joking around with papa and prodding him to stop posting extreme stuff,

How can you stop him posting extreme stuff if you have him on ignore and are asking everyone else to do the same?

Come oan now dyno. :)

It has made a difference, he's not continuing with the "put machine guns over the border" line.

QuoteSo just feck the feck off

Member dyno , policy of truth is the best way forward. Saves you getting all upset and swearing when you are caught out telling constant porkies.

You mean like when you call people a can't all the time?

Or when you say I'm an old member which is a total lie? And a bit of paranoia to boot?

Or when you lied about Connolly being a dreamer?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:04:36 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:40:20 PM

Oh feck off.

I don't mind him,

Putting someone on ignore is the most extreme thing an ordinary forum member can do to another on a debating forum.

.....and then you went around calling on the rest of us to do the same. ;D

I put you on ignore for a while once when you kept spamming every thread with long replies.

Oh look, another post that proves my point, how ironic ;D

Quote from: Dynamis on May 31, 2020, 08:56:30 AM
Quote from: Thomas post_id=27119 time=1590911483 user_id=58
I didnt .

Quote from: papasmurf on May 31, 2020, 09:01:18 AM
Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27121 time=1590911790 user_id=98

Quote from: Dynamis on May 31, 2020, 09:05:36 AM
Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27124 time=1590912078 user_id=89

I know we argue sometimes, but generally I like reading your posts despite our (sometimes considerable) differences.

Some people just love arguing nonstop. I don't see the point. He reminds me of this american confederate guy that we call the 'mob lawyer' because he argues exactly like Tom Hagen.  :lol:

;)

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:13:36 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 04:02:33 PMYou were on the old forum though , shame i can't remeber the name you used.

No, that is a complete lie as usual from you.

Just like your lie that I "can't stand pappy". I never said I can't stand him, in fact if you remember a while ago I said he takes things too seriously but I kinda like him, in a now-deleted by admin 'spam' thread. As I recall you actually liked my comment you stupid git? (Edit: This was it, I remember now

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1681.msg34665.html#msg34665

You actually liked my comment which, along with yours and Bork's other comments, has been deleted.

Whats me liking a harry enfield video you posted got to do with you being on our old forum under a different pseudonym? Or you having pappy smurf on ignore?

Are you now abstaining on the matter? :D

You liked a now del'd comment of mine that said "I like papa but he takes things too seriously". My 'thanks' meter doesn't match the amount of posts in my 'thanks' list because some have been deleted as spam...a long with posts you and bork made.

QuoteGo on check for yourself:

i did  , i can't see what you are talking about as usual. Just seems yet more diversions thrown in the road from you. Clearly you are rattled.

Well others can see I've liked a lot of his posts, maybe you can't then. ;)

QuoteAnd stuff like this..

Thats thread was three weeks ago , and you put him on ignore the other day. Obviously he has extremely upset you in the meantime.

He has, but I'm not one to hold on to grudges forever.

QuoteUnlike you, I'm only joking around with papa and prodding him to stop posting extreme stuff,

How can you stop him posting extreme stuff if you have him on ignore and are asking everyone else to do the same?

Come oan now dyno. :)

It has made a difference, he's not continuing with the "put machine guns over the border" line.

QuoteSo just feck the feck off

Member dyno , policy of truth is the best way forward. Saves you getting all upset and swearing when you are caught out telling constant porkies.

You mean like when you call people a can't all the time?

Or when you say I'm an old member which is a total lie? And a bit of paranoia to boot?

Or when you lied about Connolly being a dreamer?

+++

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:02:45 AM
Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 09:14:58 PM

No I did not tell you that, as you well know. Not Sovereign over everything else,  it is not sovereign over Statutory law already in use, in the U.K. Just more proof of how unreliable anything you say is.
It is not sovereign over a foreign state or number of states not already under a form of UK rule. Such as the EU. We can make this law , We can make a new law every day if the Cummings loon,feelsl like it.  The EU are not bound by it , and won't be any time soon .
Just another sign of your miss placed notions of British grandeur,I,m afraid if you really think we are that powerful.

Me?

Im simply repeating what you told me a few days back .Im no expert on english constitutional law , and neither are you with the looks of it with all your twists and turns.

You seem to be saying parliament is sovereign over the taffs sassunnachs sweaties and paddies , and the eu is sovereign over your parliament.

I think thats called wishfull thinking good old. :D

( what does  timid sir keir think? has he had time to formulate an opinion  yet?)

No Thomas, you are simply ignoring what I have told you, and replacing it with your version of what I have said. Very Cummings like. Would he happen to be some kind of Guru, for you? 
You do it on every subject . I think it's wishful thinking on your part if you think it could ever make your arguments , any more acceptable as being correct..

Nick

Quote from: Good old on September 15, 2020, 09:07:51 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 07:00:00 AM
Quote from: Good old on September 14, 2020, 08:54:02 PM

oh! dear  your haven't mentioned , the Hon member MisterBlackford, and that party you support. The SNP.

Blackford is just the monkey . The organ grinder thinks he is doing not too bad a job , but i wouldnt say he is one of the better snp mps.

Anyway what happened wae the vote?

Only two tories rebelled i see , 30 did a dynamis and abstained ( or it could be pairing) and the bill passed its first hurdle easily.

Oh dear good old. I bet you are sick. ;)

The vote revolves around an amendment. Not sick at all.  This is the calm before a storm. As has been said elsewhere .

😂

Well it better be a force 81 to overcome the massive majority. You do realise rebels don't tend to stick their head above the parapet when they are not going to change the outcome?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on September 15, 2020, 09:07:51 AM

oh! dear  your haven't mentioned , the Hon member MisterBlackford, and that party you support. The SNP.

Blackford is just the monkey . The organ grinder thinks he is doing not too bad a job , but i wouldnt say he is one of the better snp mps.

Only two tories rebelled i see , 30 did a dynamis and abstained ( or it could be pairing) and the bill passed its first hurdle easily.

The vote revolves around an amendment. Not sick at all.  This is the calm before a storm. As has been said elsewhere .
LOL apparently the EU storm is always coming, I prefer the weather we are having personally. Bright and Sunny with a nice bearable temperature.

Good old

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 14, 2020, 10:33:40 PM
The government have just easily won the vote and as Gina Miller will be aware - Parliament is sovereign.
Well as somebody rode by yesterday and shouted out I was a cant, maybe but then I have never abused my position or power and never acted on behalf of anyone but the majority of the electorate.