Main Menu

Angry Scotsman

Started by srb7677, September 07, 2020, 02:43:42 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Thomas in full on wind up mode, posting the poster he has on his wall of Diane Abbott. 😸
+++

Thomas

Even wurzels up dancing mate...

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

https://youtu.be/g3t6YDnGXAc

bob marleys not malicious mate. FFS.

Chill man.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 06:15:54 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 06:05:47 PM
Same old blatant lies from the chief teller of porkie pies, this time disguised as humour with the obvious attempt to provoke a meltdown by being deliberately provocative....you are so transparent.

meltdown?

FFS you are a bit hysterical arent you dear?

Steve , you are a drama queen mate.

Sit down , have a smoke and calm down hen.

FFS the old funny fag jibe is really hitting home.

This is exactly how you were on the old forum,  you posted for a number of months , went into meltdown ( twice) and then flounced off.

Wonder how long you will last this time porkie?
It is obviously something you are attempting to provoke for your own malicious reasons.....hence your trolling...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrmQl3E9zk
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

just think mate after shift tonight...

Thomas

Thomas

Do you still get the munchies hen after a smoke?

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2020, 06:05:47 PM
Same old blatant lies from the chief teller of porkie pies, this time disguised as humour with the obvious attempt to provoke a meltdown by being deliberately provocative....you are so transparent.

meltdown?

FFS you are a bit hysterical arent you dear?

Steve , you are a drama queen mate.

Sit down , have a smoke and calm down hen.

FFS the old funny fag jibe is really hitting home.

This is exactly how you were on the old forum,  you posted for a number of months , went into meltdown ( twice) and then flounced off.

Wonder how long you will last this time porkie?

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

no worries steve.

You told me you were the fastest 7 skinner roller in plymouth. :D

Hope you had a wee toke tonight my friend after your shift and calmed down your nerves.

Same old blatant lies from the chief teller of porkie pies, this time disguised as humour with the obvious attempt to provoke a meltdown by being deliberately provocative....you are so transparent. And that intent itself is wholly malicious and the actions of the kind of specimen four lettered words beginning with c were invented for.

Here's something funny for you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNrHLfIx_4
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borg Refinery

+++

papasmurf

"This referendum will be asking me who I'd prefer to be marginalised by: Holyrood or Westminster?"

Rab C Nesbitt.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

srb7677

srb7677

Thomas

no worries steve.

You told me you were the fastest 7 skinner roller in plymouth. :D

Hope you had a wee toke tonight my friend after your shift and calmed down your nerves.

Here mate some music for you....

https://youtu.be/zaGUr6wzyT8