Started by Barry, September 08, 2020, 10:21:59 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 12, 2020, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 07:46:17 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 07:30:31 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 06:56:07 PM

Well no worries you can tell us.

Not in terms you would be able to understand.
Oh go on professor smurf, in your own words. I will do my best to understand. I might tell you about my headbutting a student and breaking his nose.

But papa will get others to throw you through a pub window shemp.
Ah, you noticed, Smurf likes violence, but it is always someone elses responsibility.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 07:46:17 PM

Oh go on professor smurf, in your own words. I will do my best to understand. I might tell you about my headbutting a student and breaking his nose.

But papa will get others to throw you through a pub window shemp.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 12, 2020, 03:24:38 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 03:21:56 PM

Borchester  your attempts at levity are not bloody funny, I am shielding for as long as it takes for a vaccine to be available.
You seem totally unable to understand if I catch Covid-19 I have a 90% chance of dying due to age and pre-existing conditions. (Some of which are none of your damned business.)
You are not being funny at all, quite the opposite.
If you think I am going anywhere near a bus full of potential plague carriers you can think again.

A vaccine might never ever be available , so you could be hiding in your room for the rest of your life pappy.

personally i admire borkies "not giving a feck " attitude.

As they say , some people are that scared of dying they have stopped living.

While you hide away , the rest of us are cracking on with things.

I heard the ladies are using the facemasks blowing around as makeshift bra's in Motherwell.

If 'living' consists of imploding on a bus, an allotment and also being given the bumps out of rabdom pubs and rolling down Whetstone or Govan in a shopping trolley, I commend ye.

Papa's idea of living is at least going to see the six fingered finest, banjo duetters at his fave bike rallies, where they share tips on how to get the scraggliest hair possible.
+++

Sheepy

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 06:34:36 PM

So you won't mind being a guinea pig then and if it goes bottom up, you won't blame the Tories. Nothing like a willing volunteer. We like those.

You obviously know nothing about vaccine development.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 06:34:36 PM

So you won't mind being a guinea pig then and if it goes bottom up, you won't blame the Tories. Nothing like a willing volunteer. We like those.

You obviously know nothing about vaccine development.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 04:58:47 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 04:56:17 PM

Look on the brightside they might use smurf as a guinea pig, but then he will wait for others to be tested then moan like hell if they start dropping like flies and blame it on the conservatives.

You are just as bad as Borchester.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 04:56:17 PM

Look on the brightside they might use smurf as a guinea pig, but then he will wait for others to be tested then moan like hell if they start dropping like flies and blame it on the conservatives.

You are just as bad as Borchester.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 12, 2020, 03:24:38 PM

Borchester  your attempts at levity are not bloody funny, I am shielding for as long as it takes for a vaccine to be available.
You seem totally unable to understand if I catch Covid-19 I have a 90% chance of dying due to age and pre-existing conditions. (Some of which are none of your damned business.)
If you think I am going anywhere near a bus full of potential plague carriers you can think again.

A vaccine might never ever be available , so you could be hiding in your room for the rest of your life pappy.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2020, 03:06:41 PM

Mmh, well if it makes you happy Pappy. But would that not violate the two metre rule?

Not really, a walking stick/elbow crutches  plus an arms length is around two metres.

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 12, 2020, 03:44:03 PM
Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2020, 03:06:41 PMMmh, well if it makes you happy Pappy. But would that not violate the two metre rule?

Ironically, if you'd written the same thing directed at that poster, his finger would have melted on the mouse pressing the "report post" button.

Odd how a poster who complains all the time about being insulted thinks he can get away with wishing serious injury on another poster

well said deppity.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2020, 03:06:41 PMMmh, well if it makes you happy Pappy. But would that not violate the two metre rule?

Ironically, if you'd written the same thing directed at that poster, his finger would have melted on the mouse pressing the "report post" button.

Odd how a poster who complains all the time about being insulted thinks he can get away with wishing serious injury on another poster

Borchester

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2020, 03:12:37 PM

That is a good point. I always put a mask on when I get on the bus so as not to worry the driver and then take it off in the hope of breathing on Pappy. But I have still only used three or four since this nonsense start. Who are these folk who are throwing them away as though they were not coming from China and doing terrible damage to the trade balance?

God Pappy, you really know how to have fun don't you?

I am a couple of years older than you so whatever you have I have probably had worse. So take my tip. Get out of your house with its miasma of farts and despair and start enjoying life. A bit of sunshine and a few chats with the neighbours will do you more good than hanging around for ten years waiting on a vaccine that probably won't work anyway
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!