Main Menu

Facts about Covid-19

Started by Barry, September 08, 2020, 10:21:59 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on September 13, 2020, 10:04:09 AM

Then the rest of us can get along with debating subjects without your constant trolling.

If you actually read the context, Bojo-The-Clown has again introduced a lot of regulation for Covid-19 with bugger all real enforcement to back the up.
I then comment that is odd when he proposes taking out human rights away.
It isn't piffle and it is connected.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 09:35:30 AM

Getting rid of our human rights is in the Tory Manifesto and Bojo-The-Clown is about to try and get that through Parliament.

This you yet again trolling another thread for the umpteenth time on your favourite subject of tory bad.

This is a covd 19 thread , and yet here you are onto human rights.

The tories dont want to get rid of human rights , stop talking bollocks.

From my understanding , they want to introduce a "british" bill of human rights.

Why dont we just open a section of the forum for you to spam with tory bad stories.?

Then the rest of us can get along with debating subjects without your constant trolling.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quick spam the thread I have been caught out again.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 13, 2020, 09:24:41 AM

Utter piffle.

Getting rid of our human rights is in the Tory Manifesto and Bojo-The-Clown is about to try and get that through Parliament.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 09:23:13 AM
It is people like him who are the problem. If there had been 100% compliance with the regulations the problem would have been gone  months ago.
Plus Bojo-The-Clown doesn't have the balls for some proper enforcement to happen. (Which is strange as he is intent on taking away all our human rights.
It will be interesting to see how many Tory MPs have the bottle to oppose that when it comes to a vote.)

What part of not giving a flying feck did you not understand? Wishing someone thrown off a bus then bleating about how ill you are is about what? Sympathy? Feck off. After what you've said, I couldn't care less what happens to you.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 09:23:13 AM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 13, 2020, 09:15:20 AM

I don't think it's got anything to do with understanding, he just doesn't give a flying feck

It is people like him who are the problem. If there had been 100% compliance with the regulations the problem would have been gone  months ago.
Plus Bojo-The-Clown doesn't have the balls for some proper enforcement to happen. (Which is strange as he is intent on taking away all our human rights.
It will be interesting to see how many Tory MPs have the bottle to oppose that when it comes to a vote.)
no it wouldn't, which I will give you an inkling why, firstly lockdown was a success in that only those deemed key workers were still working, secondly, a virus doesn't just get up and dissapear, so you could isolate for a hundred years, at some point you have to come out from under your bed and take your chances. As Covid was discovered around 1958 and is carried by the common cold, which nobody has ever found a vaccine for.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 09:23:13 AMIt is people like him who are the problem. If there had been 100% compliance with the regulations the problem would have been gone  months ago.
Utter piffle.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 13, 2020, 09:15:20 AM

I don't think it's got anything to do with understanding, he just doesn't give a flying feck

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 03:21:56 PMYou seem totally unable to understand if I catch Covid-19 I have a 90% chance of dying due to age and pre-existing condition

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 06:34:36 PM

So you won't mind being a guinea pig then and if it goes bottom up, you won't blame the Tories. Nothing like a willing volunteer. We like those.

You obviously know nothing about vaccine development.

neither do you.

The WHO has said repeatedly not for the global popualtion to rely on some mythical silver bullet vaccine to fight covid as it might never happen , yet you tell us you are waiting on one being developed.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 09:22:23 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 12, 2020, 09:18:08 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 09:12:26 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 12, 2020, 08:33:08 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 08:14:48 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 12, 2020, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 07:46:17 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2020, 07:30:31 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2020, 06:56:07 PM

Well no worries you can tell us.

Not in terms you would be able to understand.
Oh go on professor smurf, in your own words. I will do my best to understand. I might tell you about my headbutting a student and breaking his nose.

But papa will get others to throw you through a pub window shemp.
Ah, you noticed, Smurf likes violence, but it is always someone elses responsibility.

I can honestly say.. since moving here in 2013 I've had no fights except, ironically, my little brother swinging for my head (out the blue), but I routed him in a few seconds when he tried it again a few mins later. It's not perfect Hastings, but if you're nice then people think... why fight? It serves no purpose does it. That said it has come close a few times.

Violence is not something to be proud of, and it's different in sports or whatever.
Different worlds Dynamis, alternate universes.

What do you mean?
I mean, some people live a tottally different life, with a tottally different set of rules from the way you see things. That is not saying you are right or wrong, just different rules.

Fair enough.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 12, 2020, 09:18:08 PM

Oh go on professor smurf, in your own words. I will do my best to understand. I might tell you about my headbutting a student and breaking his nose.

Ah, you noticed, Smurf likes violence, but it is always someone elses responsibility.

I can honestly say.. since moving here in 2013 I've had no fights except, ironically, my little brother swinging for my head (out the blue), but I routed him in a few seconds when he tried it again a few mins later. It's not perfect Hastings, but if you're nice then people think... why fight? It serves no purpose does it. That said it has come close a few times.

Violence is not something to be proud of, and it's different in sports or whatever.

What do you mean?
I mean, some people live a tottally different life, with a tottally different set of rules from the way you see things. That is not saying you are right or wrong, just different rules.

Borg Refinery

What do you mean?
+++

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

+++