Arrested for praying

Started by Barry, November 01, 2019, 08:43:30 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

If a Custody Officer in a Police did not follow the Code it would be very evident and provable if a prisoner made a complaint that his or her rights had been breached that is what part of Code C is all about , cells either in a Police Station or a Prison are not fun that is self evident those in them don't want to be there, if you had ever been in either yes they smell of urine BO and cabbage.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4061 time=1572939071 user_id=69
Suggest you read the Pace Act Code C as I did it is on line , then you will know what is what and the Legislation the Police must comply with, not upset just pointing out you are very wrong you are which you cannot accept gracefully.

I guess you would put a complaint in if a state official broke a code.

Anyhow, police cells are no fun. Chances are they will smell of piss as well.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

Quote from: T00ts post_id=4097 time=1572954414 user_id=54
Then that puts a whole new perspective on it. In a perfect world there would be no abortion but I am not convinced that those of us who would prefer a perfect world are entitled to judge another, especially without full knowledge of the circumstances. It is so easy in this highly judgemental world yet given their lives and situations, are we convinced that we would be strong enough to act differently?

Without wishing to offend - no male can truly appreciate the pregnant woman. It is a truly profound experience both physically and mentally which, without having that state oneself, is probably beyond comprehension.

I would also suggest that if men were having babies the abortion rate may well be higher. :dncg:

I agree
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=4040 time=1572914841 user_id=98
This country really has lost the plot - it's true.

I mean... the 'cofe' has begun entertaining pagan services in their churches. We really have lost whatever it was that passed for our 'religion' completely...

Only the other day I found the main church in my town doing just that. One only had to copy the name of one of the people on the church website who was "helping" to notice it comes up in a Google search on a deeply twisted local pagan group, who were practising the stuff that the bible says one would go to hell for. The church did not appear to notice this. I keep seeing them not noticing similarly obvious things along the same lines.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

When it comes to abortion the powers that be will never please everyone no matter what they do.

Barry

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4110 time=1572959176 user_id=69
Yes I agree he knew exactly what he was doing, he may feel very strongly about abortion but that is no excuse for deliberately defying  a Court Order.

The decision to make an application to a Court was the last resort taken by the Council to stop anymore anti social behaviour in that area, the rights of people living and working in that area have the right to some protection from the authorities.

It's interesting that it is deemed to be anti social behaviour to take any steps to try to protect the life of an unborn child, yet it's perfectly legal to kill that unborn child, even if it is perfect in every way. That is no criticism of you or your post, Churchill, but is truly a reflection upon our secular society, and I'm judging no individual here.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry post_id=4095 time=1572953242 user_id=51
No, T00ts, but the underlying issue here is abortion in general.

It is strange but abortion doctrine is less strict and more open to ekonomia [discretion] in an Orthodox Church
+++

Churchill

Yes I agree he knew exactly what he was doing, he may feel very strongly about abortion but that is no excuse for deliberately defying  a Court Order.

The decision to make an application to a Court was the last resort taken by the Council to stop anymore anti social behaviour in that area, the rights of people living and working in that area have the right to some protection from the authorities.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=4095 time=1572953242 user_id=51

Then that puts a whole new perspective on it. In a perfect world there would be no abortion but I am not convinced that those of us who would prefer a perfect world are entitled to judge another, especially without full knowledge of the circumstances. It is so easy in this highly judgemental world yet given their lives and situations, are we convinced that we would be strong enough to act differently?

Without wishing to offend - no male can truly appreciate the pregnant woman. It is a truly profound experience both physically and mentally which, without having that state oneself, is probably beyond comprehension.

I would also suggest that if men were having babies the abortion rate may well be higher. :dncg:

Barry

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

I didn't think this thread started out as a comment on the abortion laws but about a man praying more ostentatiously than is necessary in a public place and thus making an unlawful comment on the establishment of exclusion zones to protect often emotional women in doing something that they are lawfully allowed to do.

Churchill

Quote from: Barry post_id=4032 time=1572908231 user_id=51
I assume you mean: No idea, have you?  :)

Well, I do a bit. I'm just glad my mother did not have me terminated before I was born. I've enjoyed my life!

A  skilled typist I am not as you kindly pointed out, nor I am grammatically correct 100% of the time there is a reason for that, the facts are that desperate women down the ages have sought to abort an unwanted child for various reasons

At least today they no longer have to seek out back street dangerous untrained people operating in unhygienic conditions, nor do I think these women take abortion lightly, some I suspect do not wish to bring a seriously damaged child into the world a decision I am glad to say my wife never had to make.

If we are born or not is not in our hands but mother nature which also means it is luck of the draw if we are born physically and mentally well.

In my younger days before I married I used to be volunteer with a Charity in my spare which helped seriously injured or people born with severe physical handicaps some of them were very unhappy to say the least and did not enjoy life at all, others coped with their situation well very strong mentally.

Churchill

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4030 time=1572908041 user_id=74
So you have never tried it them. I really do think you would be about the most upset that I have ever seen you, because in my experience it is always those who give it your response who are least able to deal with real trouble. I mean when the target is you.

Suggest you read the Pace Act Code C as I did it is on line , then you will know what is what and the Legislation the Police must comply with, not upset just pointing out you are very wrong you are which you cannot accept gracefully.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry post_id=3648 time=1572719940 user_id=51Well said, Baron.

This country really has lost the plot - it's true.

I mean... the 'cofe' has begun entertaining pagan services in their churches. We really have lost whatever it was that passed for our 'religion' completely...
+++

Barry

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4029 time=1572907919 user_id=69
No idea have you?

I assume you mean: No idea, have you?  :)

Well, I do a bit. I'm just glad my mother did not have me terminated before I was born. I've enjoyed my life!
† The end is nigh †