Why can't I be a woman?

Started by T00ts, September 08, 2020, 08:48:25 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

This is all about the trans lobby trying to get men into ladies toilets, isn't it?
Follow Maya Forstater on Twitter and she'll help you understand how to oppose this awful perversion.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on September 08, 2020, 09:00:18 PM
Is a womxn a woman with a speech impediment?

But seriously, this respelling things is old and best ignored. A few years ago it was womyn or whatever, who knows..who cares.

...and perhaps I might have been inclined to ignore it too. Would you ignore it if they were playing around with men. It's always women who have to bat back. Guys rarely come off worse. Women got the vote last, women were persuaded that the pill would give them freedom, no it didn't it gave men the freedom and women fewer excuses. Women have the indignity of often sharing unisex toilets in school and work places. It used to be one of the places where we could escape. Women come off worse with drugs because men assume that our bodies work the same as theirs. Men have better treatment for things like heart attacks and strokes because men assumed the same that we were really men with different bits.

It continues ....it does make me so mad!

Borg Refinery

Is a womxn a woman with a speech impediment?

But seriously, this respelling things is old and best ignored. A few years ago it was womyn or whatever, who knows..who cares.
+++

T00ts

I have all the attributes of what has been known as a woman all my life but now I no longer fit in. The latest word for me apparently is womxn. There are descriptions which are nothing short of embarrassing which describe female bodily functions in order to avoid the word woman but now to cap it all x has the spotlight.

Why is it always women who draw the short straw? Why is there not a collective phrase/word for men regardless of what their birth gender was? I could offer a few! Why is a minority shouting loud enough to turn the country on it's head and getting away with it?