Why can't I be a woman?

Started by T00ts, September 08, 2020, 08:48:25 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

What about men? Can we change our terminology too - to mxn?

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 15, 2020, 02:17:54 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 02:05:52 PM

But do they have six fingers, colloidal silver poisoning and a cloaca and play their 'banjo'?

I will have to bow to your superior knowledge.

I bow to your decent attempt at a comeback. :)
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 02:05:52 PM

But do they have six fingers, colloidal silver poisoning and a cloaca and play their 'banjo'?

I will have to bow to your superior knowledge.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 02:03:07 PM
Quote from: cromwell on September 15, 2020, 01:56:33 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 15, 2020, 09:51:59 AM
Quote from: cromwell on September 14, 2020, 11:39:01 PMI guess you meant allowed,but not a million miles from where I live there is a bloke of desperate Dan proportions who dresses as a woman some smile when they see him (me included) because it's so obvious others shout insults and then there's some who offer violence......god knows why but he isn't harming anyone and he'll never pass for a woman in a million years but who cares? Not me.
You might care if you were a woman and Mr Wierdo cross dresser came into the toilets.
Well afaik old Dan wanders round the town centre to some amusement barracking or as I said threats of violence and has never been known to accost or harm anyone,the local plod don't have him in their sights either
The point I was trying to make and was going to reply to Thomas till I saw your post is what I perceive to be the intolerance which seems to be on the rise (on all sides I grant) I get pissed off with people who say autism doesn't exist or as in the case of my nephew be told he shouldn't be allowed out (he's autistic) or worse the local scrotes who make his life a misery in as many ways they can.

There's also a local mixed race kid with downs they call the idiot n*****,as a country we seem to becoming less tolerant of people who are different

But you ned to seperate the arguments cromwell.

I don't agree with Barry, but Thomas and others are 100% correct about evil billionaire scumbags, and Twitter etc trying to brainwash little children and fostering a 1000% increase in boys (children) turning into girls and a 4000% increase in girls turning into boys.

I shit you not about those numbers.

That Pritzker trans brainwashing scumbag supported Trump and probably also laughs at "idiot ni**ers". These are dark times with evil people who genuinely want to destroy the fabric of society....

Most reasonable types (not Barry clearly) don't mind some random tranny mincing about, they do mind this concerted effort by demonic types to turn us all against each other..

Well Thomas brought that to my attention and posted it after my initial post I was neither defending or arguing that point I believe him to be right.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 15, 2020, 01:59:33 PM

You might care if you were a woman and Mr Wierdo cross dresser came into the toilets.

There are more than enough "wierdos," in men's public bogs. It isn't safe even in the day time.

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on September 15, 2020, 01:56:33 PM
Quote from: cromwell on September 14, 2020, 11:39:01 PMI guess you meant allowed,but not a million miles from where I live there is a bloke of desperate Dan proportions who dresses as a woman some smile when they see him (me included) because it's so obvious others shout insults and then there's some who offer violence......god knows why but he isn't harming anyone and he'll never pass for a woman in a million years but who cares? Not me.
Well afaik old Dan wanders round the town centre to some amusement barracking or as I said threats of violence and has never been known to accost or harm anyone,the local plod don't have him in their sights either
The point I was trying to make and was going to reply to Thomas till I saw your post is what I perceive to be the intolerance which seems to be on the rise (on all sides I grant) I get pissed off with people who say autism doesn't exist or as in the case of my nephew be told he shouldn't be allowed out (he's autistic) or worse the local scrotes who make his life a misery in as many ways they can.

There's also a local mixed race kid with downs they call the idiot n*****,as a country we seem to becoming less tolerant of people who are different

But you ned to seperate the arguments cromwell.

I don't agree with Barry, but Thomas and others are 100% correct about evil billionaire scumbags, and Twitter etc trying to brainwash little children and fostering a 1000% increase in boys (children) turning into girls and a 4000% increase in girls turning into boys.

I shit you not about those numbers.

That Pritzker trans brainwashing scumbag supported Trump and probably also laughs at "idiot ni**ers". These are dark times with evil people who genuinely want to destroy the fabric of society....

Most reasonable types (not Barry clearly) don't mind some random tranny mincing about, they do mind this concerted effort by demonic types to turn us all against each other..
+++

papasmurf

There are more than enough "wierdos," in men's public bogs. It isn't safe even in the day time.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Nick

My point exactly in post #15
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Btw, I've been harassed and attacked by these bastards for a while for daring to speak out against them, hacked and stuff and it definitely got worse when I started slagging these cesspits off.

They can eat shit and die if they're watching, yes you heard me you ****s.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 08:04:57 AM
Quote from: cromwell on September 14, 2020, 11:39:01 PM

I guess you meant allowed,but not a million miles from where I live there is a bloke of desperate Dan proportions who dresses as a woman some smile when they see him (me included) because it's so obvious others shout insults and then there's some who offer violence......god knows why but he isn't harming anyone and he'll never pass for a woman in a million years but who cares? Not me.

Good to see you back cromwell.

Cromwell , with the greatest respect this isnt about some nutjob who wants to walk about in his maws knickers.

I have only scratched the surface of this whole deabte and what i see is clearly massively open to abuse as nick partly highlights above , from some seriously sick feckin individuals.

Have you heard of "MAP`s" or paedos in old money? These cants are now a protected species on platforms like twitter , and are agitating to gain access to the ever growing LGBTQIA+ community. What next , are we gonnae have bearded men who happen to dress in their maws knickers being allowed into wee lassies changing rooms or toilets?

The world has gone feckin mad. We are now getting to the stage where these people are in complete denial of biology and science.

Desperate dan can wear his maws knickers all he wants. He shouldnt though be allowed to indentify as a woman , and gain access to woman only spaces.

Twitter accused of aiding child abuse by allowing 'explosion' of online paedophile communities

QuoteTwitter has been accused of aiding child abuse by allowing paedophiles to openly organise and form associations on its service.
The social network lets users discuss their "attraction towards minors" and talk about child abuse as a phenomenon as long as they do not "promote or glorify" actual child abuse "in any way".
The result has been to create an online home for self-declared "non-offending" paedophiles, who often call themselves "minor-attracted persons" (MAPs) and declare their "age of attraction" in their user profiles.
But Michael Salter, a professor of criminology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, said that the policy had caused "paedophile networks" on Twitter to "explode", often spilling over into the promotion of child abuse and images of child abuse.
Prof Salter said: "Today I had to report a user who states he is attracted to children, advocates for contact offending against children, and has an image of him with a child in his bio pic.
"I have no confidence whatsoever that Twitter will take action against this user, let alone refer his details to relevant child protection and law enforcement authorities.

http://archive.is/TDDDE

I've posted that article on another forum mate, it's sick isn't it?

That's why I left twitter - I came across a few of these MAP's talking to kids and felt compelled to start writing death threats to them, so I thought I'd better quit before I get arrested..

I saw that and another article linked off of the wingsoverscotland blog actually....

...IMHO everyone should read this;

https://medium.com/@sue.donym1984/a-republican-billionaire-is-funding-the-trans-movement-and-conversion-therapy-junk-science-c0a824c3fb96

You are right, these evil can'ts are literally trying to brainwash young boys and girls and change their biology.

I cannot believe what's accepted as mainstream these days.

I despise this evil.society that we live in and yes I am a miserable F@@@.
+++

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on September 15, 2020, 08:04:57 AM

I guess you meant allowed,but not a million miles from where I live there is a bloke of desperate Dan proportions who dresses as a woman some smile when they see him (me included) because it's so obvious others shout insults and then there's some who offer violence......god knows why but he isn't harming anyone and he'll never pass for a woman in a million years but who cares? Not me.

Cromwell , with the greatest respect this isnt about some nutjob who wants to walk about in his maws knickers.

I have only scratched the surface of this whole deabte and what i see is clearly massively open to abuse as nick partly highlights above , from some seriously sick feckin individuals.

Have you heard of "MAP`s" or paedos in old money? These cants are now a protected species on platforms like twitter , and are agitating to gain access to the ever growing LGBTQIA+ community. What next , are we gonnae have bearded men who happen to dress in their maws knickers being allowed into wee lassies changing rooms or toilets?

The world has gone feckin mad. We are now getting to the stage where these people are in complete denial of biology and science.

Desperate dan can wear his maws knickers all he wants. He shouldnt though be allowed to indentify as a woman , and gain access to woman only spaces.

Twitter accused of aiding child abuse by allowing 'explosion' of online paedophile communities

QuoteTwitter has been accused of aiding child abuse by allowing paedophiles to openly organise and form associations on its service.
The social network lets users discuss their "attraction towards minors" and talk about child abuse as a phenomenon as long as they do not "promote or glorify" actual child abuse "in any way".
The result has been to create an online home for self-declared "non-offending" paedophiles, who often call themselves "minor-attracted persons" (MAPs) and declare their "age of attraction" in their user profiles.
But Michael Salter, a professor of criminology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, said that the policy had caused "paedophile networks" on Twitter to "explode", often spilling over into the promotion of child abuse and images of child abuse.
Prof Salter said: "Today I had to report a user who states he is attracted to children, advocates for contact offending against children, and has an image of him with a child in his bio pic.
"I have no confidence whatsoever that Twitter will take action against this user, let alone refer his details to relevant child protection and law enforcement authorities.

Thank you Thomas.
I get what you're saying and yes it's me trying the old balancing act again that sees people like desperate Dan vilified or even physically attacked.

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!