"Watched"

Started by Dynamis, September 09, 2020, 12:39:49 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 09, 2020, 06:34:55 PM
I too am being watched it seems, lol.

Perhaps as a result of the warning I received for insulting other members. Though I cannot remember the incidents concerned I suppose I may well have. One in particular was for a time on a constant wind up and troll fest.

How long do I remain under surveillance? Is MI5 on the case? Am I a dangerous radical? Have they placed recording devices in my TV? Are the freemasons involved? Are aliens stealing my thoughts? Do I need to buy more tin foil?
Well that all depends SRB, have you written anything that sets off the big alarm?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: srb7677 on September 09, 2020, 06:34:55 PM

Perhaps as a result of the warning I received for insulting other members. Though I cannot remember the incidents concerned I suppose I may well have. One in particular was for a time on a constant wind up and troll fest.

How long do I remain under surveillance? Is MI5 on the case? Am I a dangerous radical? Have they placed recording devices in my TV? Are the freemasons involved? Are aliens stealing my thoughts? Do I need to buy more tin foil?

I thought the star trek storyline seemed a bit too serendipitous today! They're warning me through the medium of Bones & Kirk.

"For Gawd's sake Jim, I'm a doctor not a spy"
+++

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nalaar

The moderation tool works as a % grade for each user, at a certain threshold they become "watched" this has no other effect than the symbol you see to remind the User and Mods that an infraction has taken place recently, it is the lowest level of infraction, at high levels of infraction the tool can send posts to Mods for approval, mute accounts, and ban members etc.
Don't believe everything you think.

johnofgwent

I suspect you have recently been "warned" about one or more posts.

I wouldn't know, I'm not interested in moderating posts and posters on here

But if you have, then the forum software clicks over a little ratchet.

Get too many of these too quickly (or depending on the settings, get one) and your account is flagged so that moderators dealing with future reports of rule breaches can see you are already in the sin bin. 

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Ha ha ha.
I can't see that, so it must be only you and the mods can see it.

† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

It says next to every post that I'm "Watched".

Can I expect John McClane to suddenly appear behind me, shout "yippee kayay mother****er" and throw me through a pub window if I make one wrong move?

Does every post go to mods to be reviewed, does it expire? What's the meaning folks..?
+++