Notice to Mods - the Stars have turned!

Started by T00ts, September 09, 2020, 09:27:26 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Keir Starmer's horoscope has come true. His stars say that there will be a full moon rising with Uranus in the ascendent.

And he is indeed burying his head in the sand with his arse in the air.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 09, 2020, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: johnofgwent on September 09, 2020, 12:38:09 PMCthulhu Fthagn

Really?  I didn't know you are a fan of H.P. Lovecraft.

Hell yes. I backed Chaosiums Horror On The Orient Express rewrite. They went way OTT and Greg Stafford had to get personally involved to save the firm going under thanks to an extravagance that would put the Welsh Assembly to shame.

I'm surprised you know of him !!
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 09, 2020, 10:07:22 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 09, 2020, 10:02:02 AM
Well don't tell anyone toots but on Sunday we broke the rules and had a gathering of over 20 people. I wouldn't want to be grassed up.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Got caught out there Smurfy in more ways than one.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Are you telling me the stars are right !

Cthulhu Fthagn !!!
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Hopefully nothing is in conjunction with Uranus.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 09, 2020, 10:18:52 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 09, 2020, 10:14:23 AM
Quote from: T00ts on September 09, 2020, 10:12:06 AM
Well don't tell anyone toots but on Sunday we broke the rules and had a gathering of over 20 people. I wouldn't want to be grassed up.

You are allowed up to 30 until next week aren't you unless you are in a regional lockdown area? I get so confused, there seem to be different instructions almost every day.
I can have as many on here as I feel like, my rules. Ain't you ever heard of Forrest Whittaker?

No afraid not. No doubt I will be sorry for that admission.
Well as long as you don't moan about it then, LOL, I have enough to put up with the Dawg moaning about his wages.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on September 09, 2020, 10:14:23 AM

You are allowed up to 30 until next week aren't you unless you are in a regional lockdown area? I get so confused, there seem to be different instructions almost every day.
I can have as many on here as I feel like, my rules. Ain't you ever heard of Forrest Whittaker?

No afraid not. No doubt I will be sorry for that admission.

Sheepy

T00ts

papasmurf

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 09, 2020, 09:27:26 AM
Hopefully by Christmas all will return to normal.

I doubt that very much. Unless you mean Christmas 2030.