Johnson to cancel Christmas

Started by Borchester, September 10, 2020, 10:30:28 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 10, 2020, 01:56:09 PM

f**k the pandemic. As Pappy has so rightly said, it has thinned out a lot of those dreary sods who sit in the corner saying you will miss me when I am gone

It has also currently left 500000 "survivors" will long term and often life changing after effects.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on September 10, 2020, 11:45:20 AM
Quote from: Borchester on September 10, 2020, 10:30:28 AM
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-limit-social-contact-as-much-as-possible-urges-boris-johnson-as-rule-of-six-to-be-in-place-for-block-of-time-12067434   

Well that is him f**ked.

Christmas is a time for friends, family and getting shitfaced in close proximity of lots of other beery buggers.

Come 1 January 2021 when we are out of the EU we should start looking for a British PM such as Priti Patel.

Hadn't you heard there's a pandemic on?

F@@@ the pandemic. As Pappy has so rightly said, it has thinned out a lot of those dreary sods who sit in the corner saying you will miss me when I am gone although we won't and now they are out of the way we can settle down to some serious parties. But we can't because Johnson has turned out to be a secret Corbynista who wants to cancel Christmas and have us all live on nettle soup.

Arsehole.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

HDQQ

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-limit-social-contact-as-much-as-possible-urges-boris-johnson-as-rule-of-six-to-be-in-place-for-block-of-time-12067434   

Well that is him f**ked.

Christmas is a time for friends, family and getting shitfaced in close proximity of lots of other beery buggers.

Come 1 January 2021 when we are out of the EU we should start looking for a British PM such as Priti Patel.

Hadn't you heard there's a pandemic on?
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

T00ts

Gosh some of you are miserable. We don't go overboard for Christmas and have a family lunch at a hotel some weeks before to get presents into the right houses. Some years I opt to spend time with one of my daughters other years I opt for a quiet day at home. They struggled at first to reconcile to the idea but I quite like to please myself with what I eat that day and often take a throwback to my mother's Spanish Christmas.

The lockdown may well force us to give in a different way or use the postman but we will still enjoy it in our own ways if necessary. With so many people without jobs this year it feels wrong to flaunt it in their faces.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 10, 2020, 11:19:29 AM
Great news !  I fecking hate Christmas ,

Join the club. It is not a happy time, far too many of my family have over the years carked it around Christmas time. Until she retired through ill health my wife worked over the Christmas period.
Several of my friends will be delighted as they now have a valid excuse for grandchildren avoidance.

Streetwalker

Great news !  I fecking hate Christmas , all the people you have been avoiding all year turn up at your door as if some past meeting or vague bloodline  gives them an annual pass to cross your threshold and drink all your beer .

They get right on my tits , miserable feckers  dont even cheer me up ,just tell you (No I didnt ask) what a doom and gloom life they lead . ''You must come over '' Yer Ok ,feck off .''We are having a party on New Years ''  Well actually Im going down the club where people get pissed and enjoy themselves ''Oh we will do that one year '' No you wont its members only .

Oh and presents . WTF is that all about . OK  get the little kids a something but as far as IM concerned as soon as they are old enough to dismiss Santa thats it , buy your own if you want it .
Her indoors has other ideas and runs up a third world debt buying crap for people I dont know or dont want to know then spends the first three months of the year asking me if Ive got a spare twenty on me .
Then the Mrs will start , we need this , we need that ,shall we get a new tree ,the new tree we brought last year was too small . My sisters coming over ,she has a new settee ,I think we need a new one ,what do you think shall we go and have a look on Saturday ?   

Feck Christmas ,worst time of the year for me and I cant wait till someone says happy new year . Jesus its only September Borky why did you have to mention Christmas ? 

Im going for a pint .

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 10, 2020, 11:12:25 AM

You know Pappy, there are days when you even surpass yourself.

I have to question given Priti Patel's extreme nastiness when at the DWP and every other ministerial job she has had why anyone would want her as Prime Minister. (I am being serious about that.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 10, 2020, 11:06:36 AM
Quote from: Borchester on September 10, 2020, 11:01:36 AM

Yes, I want Priti Patel. She is a right wing zionist who does not worship failure so what is there not to like?

Have you got a picture of Hitler on your living room wall?

You reckon Hitler was a Zionist?

You know Pappy, there are days when you even surpass yourself.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 10, 2020, 11:01:36 AM

Yes, I want Priti Patel. She is a right wing zionist who does not worship failure so what is there not to like?

Have you got a picture of Hitler on your living room wall?

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on September 10, 2020, 11:00:17 AM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 10, 2020, 10:55:16 AM

Priti Patel? The Angel of Death as Prime Minister? You want that evil witch as PM?

You can't post that without qualification. It makes you sound racist and a misogynist.

That is right Toots, although to be honest Priti Patel probably looks down upon Pappy and his mates as a bunch of workshy gora gits. But she is justified so there you are.
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Priti Patel? The Angel of Death as Prime Minister? You want that evil witch as PM?

By God Pappy, you are lightening this morning.

Algerie Francais !

T00ts

You can't post that without qualification. It makes you sound racist and a misogynist.

papasmurf

Borchester

Well that is him fucked.

Algerie Francais !