Blackmailing USA?

Started by T00ts, September 10, 2020, 11:27:00 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 10, 2020, 11:29:47 AM
Quote from: T00ts on September 10, 2020, 11:27:00 AM
I hear that the USA (or at least the Democrats)  is threatening no trade deal if we damage. We have been here before with Obama I seem to remember. I understand that many Irish fled to the USA and have since made their lives there but it hardly seems fair that those Americans who look fondly at what they might consider 'the homeland' should now hold a sword to our heads.

If it prevents a trade deal between Britain and America that is a plus as far as I am concerned.

Why?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 10, 2020, 11:27:00 AM
I hear that the USA (or at least the Democrats)  is threatening no trade deal if we damage. We have been here before with Obama I seem to remember. I understand that many Irish fled to the USA and have since made their lives there but it hardly seems fair that those Americans who look fondly at what they might consider 'the homeland' should now hold a sword to our heads.

If it prevents a trade deal between Britain and America that is a plus as far as I am concerned.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts