Man appears in court charged with alleged attack on Newquay police officer

Started by papasmurf, September 12, 2020, 04:45:45 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis on September 13, 2020, 02:34:40 PM
Honestly I have him on ignore on this forum and another and that's how it's going to stay.

Suggest you guys follow suit.
Probably good advice as many of the infractions might be avoided.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 13, 2020, 02:34:40 PM
Honestly I have him on ignore on this forum and another and that's how it's going to stay.

Wise move.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

+++

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 01:08:30 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 13, 2020, 12:33:29 PM
They are not trying to diminish OUR rights,

They are trying to so exactly that.  One issue is separate from the other.

https://twitter.com/GerryHassan/status/1304909369063231489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1304909369063231489%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fvoxpoliticalonline.com%2F

where does it say that?

Gerry  labour party hassan simply says the tories are taking the uk out of the ECHR and opting out of the HRA.

It says nothing about diminishing our rights

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 10:12:25 AMI don't support the EU, I want razor wire round the coast with machine guns set up for enfilade fire and ALL immigration stopped.
But then you are complaining about the Tories wanting to scrap their membership of the ECHR which impedes them deporting the foreigners who commit crimes, or are simply here illegally. They are not trying to diminish OUR rights, they are trying to strengthen them against a court which so often rules in favour of illegal immigrants who commit crimes.
You are all over the place on this and need to think out what would actually be a viable strategy. Machine guns would not be acceptable, and you know that.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 11:59:28 AM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 13, 2020, 11:50:37 AM

You did nobody any favours in putting party politics above the future of the United Kingdom .

I put the future of the country above party politics.

Streetwalker believes putting the future of the uk above party politics is by voting to brexit.

You believe putting your hatred of the tories above both the uks interests and your own long held view of leaving the eu.

papasmurf

You did nobody any favours in putting party politics above the future of the United Kingdom .

I put the future of the country above party politics.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 10:34:14 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 13, 2020, 10:32:45 AM

yet you attack the tories for wanting to leave?

I did and do because I knew they would make a complete bog of leave, and they have.

We all knew they would make a complete bog of it Papa not because they are incompetent but because most of parliament and 48% of voters want to stay in it . It has made the EU's job an easy one . 

well said mate.

In the time i have known you you have always had a personal dislike and distrust for the tories , while also being a commited eurosceptic.

Unlike smurf though , who tells us he isnt a pro european and wanted to leave , you didnt cast aside your long held political morals and vote remain to spite the tories .

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 13, 2020, 10:40:10 AM

So you support leaving the eu in principle , just not the way the tories are handling it ?

So why did you tell us you voted remain?

Because the ONLY reason I voted remain was because I knew the  Tories would make a bog of Brexit and they have.
I want to leave Europe but do that without wrecking Britain will take time as in many years.

You just said earlier you dont support the eu.

You then try and justify you voting to support the eu in 2016 by voting remain by blaiming the tories for your own muddled thinking .

A one hundred per cent liar who is morally and politically all over the place simply to weakly justify opposing the tories no matter what the issue ,even if it makes you look even more stupid than normal.

Streetwalker

I did and do because I knew they would make a complete bog of leave, and they have.

We all knew they would make a complete bog of it Papa not because they are incompetent but because most of parliament and 48% of voters want to stay in it . It has made the EU's job an easy one . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on September 13, 2020, 10:40:10 AM

So you support leaving the eu in principle , just not the way the tories are handling it ?

Because the ONLY reason I voted remain was because I knew the  Tories would make a bog of Brexit and they have.
I want to leave Europe but do that without wrecking Britain will take time as in many years.

Thomas

I think you tell that much lies smurf you cant in any way keep up with the web of decit you spin on here on a daily basis. You are all over the place as i have said many time , and your only goal is to constantly scream tory bad.

papasmurf

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2020, 10:12:25 AM

I don't support the EU, I want razor wire round the coast with machine guns set up for enfilade fire and ALL immigration stopped.

Hypocrite.

Troll.