Ze list,ze list always ze list.

Started by Sheepy, September 14, 2020, 07:58:09 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 14, 2020, 12:37:56 PM
Apparently the list contains the names, dates of birth, education and not a lot else on 40,000 UK citizens, which does not seem worth the effort and strongly suggests that the Chinese have still not gotten the hang of Wikipedia.

The British Home Office and the police have around 2 million far more comprehensive  files on British citizens.
The Home Office has a what would be a thick file in paper format on me.
(Their own fault for over the years for asking me to provide written referenced evidence on a wide range of consultations.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Apparently the list contains the names, dates of birth, education and not a lot else on 40,000 UK citizens, which does not seem worth the effort and strongly suggests that the Chinese have still not gotten the hang of Wikipedia.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:17:11 AM

I think even hell has blacklisted him, they don't want to hear about tourists being shot for all eternity.

You would be surprised at how many people agree with me on the subject of vile badly behaved tourists. I don't wonder the local MP seems to have gone into hiding.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 14, 2020, 08:44:48 AM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 08:33:59 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 14, 2020, 07:58:09 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/chinese-tech-firm-compiles-database-171627205.html

I must be on ze list, because when I order anything from China it arrives pretty sharpish or I rip the Michael out of their belt road initiative. Smurf can't be on their list because customs like to give his kit a good going over. LOL

Most of what I order from China is postage free and 20-40 days delivery due to the remoteness of the places where the items are made. (They also make the items to order.)
I have had only two items over the years delayed by customs and that is because they both cost over £30.
There is also a long delivery time on items I order from the Khyber pass area, because they have to sort through the scrap pile to find the correct material to make the item.
Even if they put you on the list you will moan like hell about it Smurf. So even the Chinese have blacklisted you, from ze list.

😆

I think even hell has blacklisted him, they don't want to hear about tourists being shot for all eternity.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 14, 2020, 08:44:48 AM
Even if they put you on the list you will moan like hell about it Smurf. So even the Chinese have blacklisted you, from ze list.

It will just be one more of a long list of lists I am on.  If the Chinese government put me on a list it will be as someone who supports Chinese rural industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTzlE6tCpc

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 08:33:59 AM

I must be on ze list, because when I order anything from China it arrives pretty sharpish or I rip the Michael out of their belt road initiative. Smurf can't be on their list because customs like to give his kit a good going over. LOL

Most of what I order from China is postage free and 20-40 days delivery due to the remoteness of the places where the items are made. (They also make the items to order.)
I have had only two items over the years delayed by customs and that is because they both cost over £30.
There is also a long delivery time on items I order from the Khyber pass area, because they have to sort through the scrap pile to find the correct material to make the item.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Borg Refinery

I'm on that list for sure, and probably every other one. (The after effects of being a moany old cant who tears into every country).
+++

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!