Too much engineering so I took the easy way out.

Started by papasmurf, September 14, 2020, 02:43:27 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

I won't be attempting anything like this though:-

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 09, 2020, 03:37:59 PM
The boots are good - they do the job! I like them but yellow would have been so cool!

The Ball and Chain vetoed yellow.

Barry

Itchy Boots is much easier on the eye. I like the motorcycle, though, a Smurf bike, not a noddy bike at all.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2020, 12:24:45 PM
Update the Steam Punk boots from Wun Hung Lo's mega fork handles/ four candles emporium have worked, feet flat to the ground:-

The boots are good - they do the job! I like them but yellow would have been so cool!

papasmurf

Update the Steam Punk boots from Wun Hung Lo's mega fork handles/ four candles emporium have worked, feet flat to the ground:-

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry on September 14, 2020, 06:00:23 PMThere was I thinking this was a humorous thread with some sympathy to dwarfs in Cornwall.

He's even trolling his own threads now  :D

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 27, 2020, 12:30:48 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 02:43:27 PM
I need to lower my new motorcycle by two inches. It proved be a more major and expensive engineering project than I first thought. So I have taken the easy way out.

I can't help thinking if you fall off those you'll do the sort of damage I would have faced had the stilettos i wore for my panto dame audition failed me at a key moment...

Are there any photos?  ;D

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 02:43:27 PM
I need to lower my new motorcycle by two inches. It proved be a more major and expensive engineering project than I first thought. So I have taken the easy way out.

I can't help thinking if you fall off those you'll do the sort of damage I would have faced had the stilettos i wore for my panto dame audition failed me at a key moment...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 26, 2020, 09:00:41 AM

LOL The typo trifid strikes again! It reminded me of something my Dad used to say if I grumbled about too short legs when I was little. He used to say 'No matter they reach the floor don't they?'. So my request was for your picture in your boots that made yours reach the floor.

That could take some time.  We don't own a camera and my wife is rubbish at taking pictures with electronic devices.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2020, 08:48:17 AM
Quote from: T00ts on September 25, 2020, 08:56:26 PM

Now I need a photo of you wearing them with both legs each the floor.

I think you mean both feet on the ground.

LOL The typo trifid strikes again! It reminded me of something my Dad used to say if I grumbled about too short legs when I was little. He used to say 'No matter they reach the floor don't they?'. So my request was for your picture in your boots that made yours reach the floor.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 25, 2020, 08:56:26 PM

I think you mean both feet on the ground.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2020, 08:04:38 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 04:33:20 PM

Now I just have to wait for Wun Hung Lo's pack donkey delivery service.

Update.  Wun Hung Lo's donkey delivery service delivered the boots today. To put them on properly I will need assistance.
Other than that they have solved the problem.

papasmurf

Quote from: papasmurf on September 14, 2020, 04:33:20 PM

Now I just have to wait for Wun Hung Lo's pack donkey delivery service.

Update.  Wun Hung Lo's donkey delivery service delivered the boots today. To put them on properly I will need assistance.
Other than that they have solved the problem.