Vlad you're not in opposition

Started by cromwell, September 14, 2020, 10:47:39 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 15, 2020, 10:54:18 AMWhy on earth would they let him out the country

Seriously?

What do you think his wife would think (and broadcast to the world) if he just never came home again?
Do it outside of the CCCP and it couldn't  possible be them.
Last time I travelled to Russia they almost stopped me entering the country cause there was a stamp in my passport that was blurred. Border force in the States with DT's.

Think you should go and experience Russia and then comment.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 15, 2020, 10:54:18 AMWhy on earth would they let him out the country if they did need to? Why not just keep him tucked out of sight on Russia and let him die?

Why would they bother in the first place? The MSM big him up as a great opposition leader but he is not a leader of an official opposition with real political presence?
Once again Putin/The Kremlin/Russia have proved they can get at anyone who upsets the boss/godfather. Those, who have reason to be scared, know that any denials are just part of the game...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 15, 2020, 10:54:18 AM
OK Ill bite

Is there any actual verified evidence for this?

No (as yet,) there is not.

https://www.opcw.org/media-centre/news/2020/09/statement-opcw-director-general-allegations-chemical-weapons-use-against

THE HAGUE, Netherlands–3 September 2020–In response to the German federal government's statement about the alleged poisoning of Mr Alexei Navalny with a nerve agent, the Director-General of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), H.E. Mr Fernando Arias, issued the following statement:

"Under the Chemical Weapons Convention, any poisoning of an individual through the use of a nerve agent is considered a use of chemical weapons. Such an allegation is a matter of grave concern. States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention deem the use of chemical weapons by anyone under any circumstances as reprehensible and wholly contrary to the legal norms established by the international community.

The OPCW continues to monitor the situation and stands ready to engage with and to assist any States Parties that may request its assistance."

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

OK Ill bite

Is there any actual verified evidence for this?
Quite a feat to use the agent safely in the presence of his inner circle and without poising half of them as well. Not to mention the Russian doctors.
Why on earth would they let him out the country if they did need to? Why not just keep him tucked out of sight on Russia and let him die?

Why would they bother in the first place? The MSM big him up as a great opposition leader but he is not a leader of an official opposition with real political presence?

Would anyone else want an excuse to act against a Russian interest? Well the yanks are pissed with the Germans for going ahead with the Nordstream Gas pipe.
Would Mike "I lie, cheat and steal" Pompeo be shy of doing something like this? 

cromwell

So old Putin the poisoner has been at it again and it's never been mentioned.
Still the Russians have done us no harm eh or the Beeb are lying?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54002880
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?