Tory council hands £50k of Covid-19 bailouts to fox hunting groups

Started by Dynamis, September 15, 2020, 12:25:12 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on September 15, 2020, 08:02:01 AM
Well it's not like councils of various persuasions don't waste money,still I like Spikes verdict

sure but the article says this cromwell...

QuoteFinance director James Walton said: "The council has provided business grants in line with government eligibility criteria and so, if the business is in receipt of Small Business Rate Relief, they are eligible for a Small Business Grant for Covid-19."

This sounds like a nice anti tory article by dynamis over the dreaded lefty obsession of anti foxhunting to hand wring over.

If we are going to flag up this use of covid cash , then we should also trawl through the billions that have been said to be given out in error and fraud to others equally if not more undeserving.

Many of them old school working class labour voters.

Whatever your political background or status in society , i havent seen too many people who were shy in having their hands out for every bit of government cash and help they could scrounge , so why should fox hunting groups be singled out by dynamis?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Well it's not like councils of various persuasions don't waste money,still I like Spikes verdict
You're a set of bastards
https://youtu.be/5kTk8k9-xVU
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 15, 2020, 06:31:28 AM
I bet the avearage "Londonleftyliberaleconomist" reader is utterly sobbing into zer (I think that the correct genderless description) Quinoa flan with lentils. Well, if we're going to indulge in a bit of stereotyping, why not.

Just a tiny inconsistency maybe, but the title says "bailouts to fox hunting groups", then goes on to describe drag hunting, which is something completely different.

Me I don't give a shit what they hunt, but oddly, lots of liberal lefties that live in big metropolitan cities and know about as much about the country as I do about ball room dancing seem to get very upset about it. The solution is simple. Let them hunt pinko liberals instead. The hunt will have something to do, the limpwrists will feel they are.protecting nature, and the rest of us can get on with our lives. Everyone's a winner

I get bored listening to all this shit abour fox hunting from these left wing muppets.

The father in law is a shooter , into hunting , and the kids have been out shooting with him in the past. They all thoroughly enjoy it , and he often goes out shooting with the local game keeper controlling pests on the estate where he lives ( no not labour voters)

Like dynamis , they lefties all live such thoroughly horrible and boring lives , they dont want anyone else enjoying themselves.

Live and let live i say.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

I bet the avearage "Londonleftyliberaleconomist" reader is utterly sobbing into zer (I think that the correct genderless description) Quinoa flan with lentils. Well, if we're going to indulge in a bit of stereotyping, why not.

Just a tiny inconsistency maybe, but the title says "bailouts to fox hunting groups", then goes on to describe drag hunting, which is something completely different.

Me I don't give a shit what they hunt, but oddly, lots of liberal lefties that live in big metropolitan cities and know about as much about the country as I do about ball room dancing seem to get very upset about it. The solution is simple. Let them hunt pinko liberals instead. The hunt will have something to do, the limpwrists will feel they are.protecting nature, and the rest of us can get on with our lives. Everyone's a winner

Borg Refinery

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-council-hands-50k-of-covid-19-bailouts-to-fox-hunting-groups/13/09/

Awesome - Priorities straight, I'm very pleased with Bojo's progress so far.

This, hard Brexit, next week the annual upper class twit of the year and uncommon wealth games, one simply cannot wait to don the monocle and cheer them on.

Priorities dear boy, priorities
+++