The Internal market bill

Started by T00ts, September 15, 2020, 01:16:05 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Wat?

If you discount the 6ft Russian dudes getting very aggressive, the extreme racist Chinese fella saying Corbyn and anyone who likes him is a terrorist who needs taking out, and other Greek folks, not to mention all the angry English folks who don't like being questioned over Brexit, even politely...

....then sure nobody has threatened me over politics.

I await my bap on the head with a baguette. ;D I like the tesco brand myself.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on September 16, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 08:31:07 PMWould that be when they said we got more back than we gave the EU? until we produced the EU's own figures proving it was a blatant lie?
No that would be when Johnson the liar said the UK gave the EU 350m a week which is 18.2billion a yr. Until the EU pointed out that the UK gave about 7.5billion net. But for you to say that "they" who ever "they" are, gave more to the UK than received is another blatant lie. Unless you can show that.

Gerry it disnae matter now pal. Lets get to the end of the year and see what happens.

You arent gonnae change a single thing at the minute.

The WA is toast as far as i can see.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 08:31:07 PMWould that be when they said we got more back than we gave the EU? until we produced the EU's own figures proving it was a blatant lie?
No that would be when Johnson the liar said the UK gave the EU 350m a week which is 18.2billion a yr. Until the EU pointed out that the UK gave about 7.5billion net. But for you to say that "they" who ever "they" are, gave more to the UK than received is another blatant lie. Unless you can show that.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 08:54:49 PM

Ah yes, misread you, fair enough. I think it's the same here except I'm naiver than you sometimes.

Good and bad everywhere in my opinion dynamis.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 08:53:00 PM
Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:51:02 PM
Or hit dynamis with your baguette my french friend?
LOL no need, if he keeps writing dubious stuff on American political sites he is more likely to get a visit from them.

Ah right , i wonder if SRB had had a word with the mometum boys and told dyno to start towing the party line as he voted wurzel last year? ;)

Never been to hastings sheep , but it sounds an interesting place. As you know im a history buff , so maybe one day take the caravan down and have a look around .

The wife likes shopping  , and me and the kids can have a look at all the history stuff.

Just dont start talking all french ok  Garcon!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:49:08 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 08:36:47 PM

Indeed.

This only confirms to me that the atmosphere is a lot nicer over there than over here, which is as I expected. Although my town is generally fairly nice but tempers do fray quick.

you are joking dynamis arent you?

I think you are misreading what im saying.

Some people you can talk to , others you know its beyond any debate , and one wrong word and you ewill be rolling around the floor in a feckin second.

Pointless wasting time and effort on the die hard orange mob for example.

Ah yes, misread you, fair enough. I think it's the same here except I'm naiver than you sometimes.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:51:02 PM
LOL no need, if he keeps writing dubious stuff on American political sites he is more likely to get a visit from them.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 08:47:57 PM

Nobody has threatened you in Hastings over politics,
:D

FFS sheep , i thought you had there for a minute.

Were you gonnae take him right out wae yer cadac?

Thomas

Indeed.

This only confirms to me that the atmosphere is a lot nicer over there than over here, which is as I expected. Although my town is generally fairly nice but tempers do fray quick.

you are joking dynamis arent you?

I think you are misreading what im saying.

Some people you can talk to , others you know its beyond any debate , and one wrong word and you ewill be rolling around the floor in a feckin second.

Pointless wasting time and effort on the die hard orange mob for example.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:21:47 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 08:18:14 PM

When you point stuff like this out (just pure facts) in real life politely, have you been threatened by Unionists?

That has nothing to do with Sheepy btw and I'm not implying anything by it, just wondering what the atmosphere is like over there.

No.

Deep down , even the most hardened unionists know its the truth .

Some folk you can talk to , others its beyond any debate .

Indeed.

Nobody has threatened you in Hastings over politics, In fact that is something the Cordyn did achieve put to bed Blairs little secret army.

Sheepy

Or maybe when we produced the evidence that Theresa May's husband was an influence over the government.

Sheepy

Or maybe when we caught out the good Baron Sainsbury using a non taxable charity to produce EU activists for his own gain?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:21:47 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 08:18:14 PM

When you point stuff like this out (just pure facts) in real life politely, have you been threatened by Unionists?

That has nothing to do with Sheepy btw and I'm not implying anything by it, just wondering what the atmosphere is like over there.

No.

Deep down , even the most hardened unionists know its the truth .

Some folk you can talk to , others its beyond any debate .

Indeed.

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 08:14:59 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 08:11:32 PM

In all honesty I couldn't careless but for some reason I should.

sure sheep , just putting some context onto what you said.

Last year alone , scotland raised in tax revenue 69 billion , and westminster took it all , gave us 34 billion to run the country , and then told us we owed them a further 15 billion for englands debt interest , ( we have no serious borrowing powers in scotland) HS2 , westminster repairs , as well as a host of other english infrastructure projects.

Then ran to the media ( as they did wae you over the eu) and told everyone we had a 15 billion black hole ( they invented).
Would that be when they said we got more back than we gave the EU? until we produced the EU's own figures proving it was a blatant lie?