Rugby Union WC

Started by Cassie, October 11, 2019, 11:26:20 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

So England won the semi. Well done, but my goodness it's a wonder anyone survives. It's brutal!

johnofgwent

I heard the score in Wales' last match on he radio this morning. Worse, I heard a summary.

While this explains why yesterday morning it sounded like the wife and daughter were having a six-way with several denizens of hell two floors below in the living room, it means Warren should start packing his bags because the winning streak is over...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Cassie

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=1418 time=1571571229 user_id=63
Are these matches on any sort of catch up service.

Every time I take an interest in Wales, they lose.

I've binge watched Lucifer, Carnival Row, and about eight other box sets and am running out of distractions...

I think ITV have the matches on later on tonight.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Churchill post_id=1421 time=1571574412 user_id=69
Please keep taking an interest in Wales, and the all Blacks :lol:  :lol:

Honestly, I'm not remotely superstitious, but I shit you not, all I need to do to have Wales lose is take a interest in their match before, or while, they're playing it.

I haven't watched a live game for years. I was thinking of offering the team my services as a professional chariot spotter ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Churchill

Please keep taking an interest in Wales, and the all Blacks :lol:  :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

johnofgwent

Are these matches on any sort of catch up service.

Every time I take an interest in Wales, they lose.

I've binge watched Lucifer, Carnival Row, and about eight other box sets and am running out of distractions...

Churchill

I agree he let his nation down now they are out a man down makes it very difficult to win.

I will be shouting for Japan later, it should be a hard fought contest from the start to the finish
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Cassie

Quote from: Nick post_id=1394 time=1571560280 user_id=73
Get out of jail card for Wales maybe!

Probably. The France player really didn't need to do that, he's let his team down.

Nick

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1393 time=1571560058 user_id=57
A closer match, Wales v France. A stupid red card for France.

Get out of jail card for Wales maybe!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Cassie

A closer match, Wales v France. A stupid red card for France.

Churchill

NZ outclassed the Irish side, before today the two sides have met each other three times Ireland won two of the games , today they just were not in the game

Cassie

The good news is, teams can score tries against NZ.

Cassie

Ireland are being walloped.

Churchill

Too many handling mistakes by the Irish so far, NZ are faster as well

Cassie

Quote from: Nick post_id=1271 time=1571480067 user_id=73
We came within 1 point of beating the All Blacks last time we played them. They are not as good now and England are better so yes we can beat them but we'll have to see on the day. Assuming they win today of course.

Top teams and sportspeople can turn it on when it matters. We'll see, I hope we give them a good game and come through it.